Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem (729 Views)

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Ikwerelastborn: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
shun greed guys.Always try to stick to agreement bc it pains when agreement is breeched .Was Hushpuppi sticked to the sharing formula with Chibuzo concerning the amount realised from Qatari businessperson who was swindled of $1.1 million everyone of them including Kyari and Hushpuppi wont ne in this mess.Always stick to agreement in whatever deal you make with people, no one is stupid. Chibuzo had to let out the bag of warms after he was cheated.
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by MalcoImX: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2021
When I saw that brother on some photo ops with those dudes whose rise to national fame was on throwing money around like no one's business, I knew there's something wrong.

Believe me all those on showy-showy, extravagant lifestyles and conspicuous consumption will hibernate and be outed soon.

3 Likes

Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Ikwerelastborn: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2021
MalcoImX:
When I saw that brother on some photo ops with those dudes whose rise to national fame was on throwing money around like no one's business, I knew there's something wrong.

Believe me all those on showy-showy, extravagant lifestyles and conspicuous consumption will hibernate and be outed soon.
True ,most of those guys are into fraud believe it.no one who makes genuine money will lavish them away.never

1 Like

Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

True ,most of those guys are into fraud believe it.no one who makes genuine money will lavish them away.never

And they're mostly cowards too.

Real criminals go down alone. They hardly bring down 'their families.'

These ones wey don start to dey sing before he don see bilala sef go pass canary for singing.

2 Likes

Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2021
No stay away from crime, that’s the bottom line. It brings nothing but shame to you and your family when you get caught, period.

This country needs to be rehabilitated. Ethics need to be taught more properly in school. This country is very religious but lacks morals and ethics, it’s a shame!
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by FarahAideed: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Are you out here supporting crime ?
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Ikwerelastborn: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
Are you out here supporting crime ?
If that's what you understood then I'm sorry your brain is too dull
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Ikwerelastborn: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:
No stay away from crime, that’s the bottom line. It brings nothing but shame to you and your family when you get caught, period.

This country needs to be rehabilitated. Ethics need to be taught more properly in school. This country is very religious but lacks morals and ethics, it’s a shame!

You're right ,even the religious bodies aren't helping
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by FarahAideed: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

If that's what you understood then I'm sorry your brain is too dull

I have a certified IQ above 160 you most likely the worrisome 75 and below cheesy ...you are clearly not worried about the fraud being perpetrated but only worried they were caught, your foolish criminal premise is that criminals should not cheat each other so they don't get caught ....you are a very dishonest person like most NIGERIANs...Abeg gerrout
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by wislika2020: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Ikwerelastborn post=104265641]
True ,most of those guys are into fraud believe it.no one who makes genuine money will lavish them away.never [/quote

Did they lavish the money ? And have you been seeing them spraying money like that all the time? So you mean no legit person can spray money like.
Re: Greed: Cause Of Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari's Problem by Ikwerelastborn: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have a certified IQ above 160 you most likely the worrisome 75 and below cheesy ...you are clearly not worried about the fraud being perpetrated but only worried they were caught, your foolish criminal premise is that criminals should not cheat each other so they don't get caught ....you are a very dishonest person like most NIGERIANs...Abeg gerrout
You're trying so had to convince me you're not dull, it means you're dull then wink

(1) (Reply)

The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed / Nasir Ado Bayero's Coronation As Emir Of Bichi, Uncommon Grace - Akpabio / SSS, Army Keep Mum Secret Welfare Programme For BH, ISWAP's Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.