Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm (51990 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Visits Her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Thanks Ifeanyi Ubah / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by ignis: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Kanu will be released, tho it may tarry but it will surely come to pass, he's not a tenant of Nigerian prison.

This I have seen.

Maybe after 50 years.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by AtlanticB(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Let us think deep is like nnamdi Kanu is dead cry

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by fukNaija(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Nwanyi, your husband through ESN and Unknown Gunmen sent Umunneanyi to the land of the dead.

You want him released so that Unknown Gunmen madness will double here, while you will be in UK enjoying the joy of being in a developed country.

Nwanyi ara gbagbuo gi.

You want to answer "Queen of Biafra" at the expense of the lives of our people who are here in Alaigbo facing FG of NG that are against our tribe

FG is against our tribe, and on top of it Kanu is killing our people.

if truly you are an Igbo man. Then I am sure you are a product of a torn condom
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Halle000: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by teepain: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.

This sounds good on paper and I agree with your thesis. Unfortunately, the coming together of the masses maybe difficult and I made this statement advisedly. The elites of a certain part of the country have deliberately ensured that their masses are grossly uneducated so that they can keep using such uneducated masses to further their political objectives.

The scenario plays out when masses of other parts of the country are revolting against bad leadership in the country, the other ones left deliberately uneducated are manipulated to break the ranks of the masses.

Pointedly, Nigerians have terrible and wicked leaders across all the ethnic groups. As you rightly said, the masses have to wise up to understand that their leaders do not have their interests at heart. They only create ethnic divisions when their interests aren't served.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by BePrepared: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
So those countless youths killed in the East as a result of ipob are animals with no relative
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://politicsnigeria.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-wife-reveals-only-person-who-can-save-ipob-leader/

mrs kanu, your husband will be release, after this clueless president finish his tenure in 2023.......thats if a southern president emerge o......and also if he still alive .......the said, dominic cant do jack......so no need to threathen dominic........right about now, kanu is in for a long ride in the hands of buhari the kidnapper.....

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
AtlanticB:
Let us think deep is like nnamdi Kanu is dead cry

you think buhari is that dumb? Killing nnamdi kanu is a recipe for disaster.......and it will plunge this country in to serous crisis.....and the southeast people will be hard to pacify......
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by heywhytech1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
No human can safe him
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by authority2006(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bolustical:
Only God can help Nnamdi Cownu.

It's only Buhari that can really save him, not even the UK or any other principalities.

Kanu is toast and will not taste freedom in the coming years.

His sentence will be so long that he won't be able to cause any wahala for at least two administrations.

You are so wickendi

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by malakaimoscondo: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:
It is only heaven that can fix the issue currently dear Mrs Kanu, unfortunately Nigeria maybe a very terrible country but it remains a sovereign state, what you should pray is that Kanu stays alive, I don't see him coming out before 2023, this is a deaf government we are practicing here and instead of instigating more emotions let's borrow a leaf from Nelson Madela, there are mostly three places for true freedom fighter, 1. Prison, 2. Exil, the third is For everyone not just freedom fighter, Kanu is in prison or under hostage, he is in the right place.

I understand Kanu is your husband but he is also a Biafran property and at this time in the struggle he is exactly where he should be, I should implore for more emotional and other forms of support, I clearly understand your grievances but the aim we fight is for a greater tomorrow and there had never been an easy way to it. My heart and prayers is with You and Ohamadike of Biafra.
watin this full write now?
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Springboot:
Silly sentiments if he committed the same crime in the UK or US he will be sentenced to death or minimum of life jail term. Treason is not tolerated anywhere in the world.

help me tell them oooo.......the uk and united states cannot tolerate half of what nnamdi kanu did......especially the united states......ordering iopb and esn to kill the police , army and burning of police station......can the useless UK take that......they would have killed him asap.......but most nigerians are just going back and forth, as if Nnamdi kanu didnt do nothing wrong........

The only thing nnamdi kanu should be talking about is fair trial.......

He dare not try it in countries like germany, china, japan, south/north korea

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by DonlyXO: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:
It is only heaven that can fix the issue currently dear Mrs Kanu, unfortunately Nigeria maybe a very terrible country but it remains a sovereign state, what you should pray is that Kanu stays alive, I don't see him coming out before 2023, this is a deaf government we are practicing here and instead of instigating more emotions let's borrow a leaf from Nelson Madela, there are mostly three places for true freedom fighter, 1. Prison, 2. Exil, the third is For everyone not just freedom fighter, Kanu is in prison or under hostage, he is in the right place.
You are a bastard! Product of a torn condom!!
I understand Kanu is your husband but he is also a Biafran property and at this time in the struggle he is exactly where he should be, I should implore for more emotional and other forms of support, I clearly understand your grievances but the aim we fight is for a greater tomorrow and there had never been an easy way to it. My heart and prayers is with You and Ohamadike of Biafra.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by wallarwallar(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is Dominic related to Buhari cos i dont understand
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by RichAbujaGuy: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm, sounds like, and I'm guessing the IBOB donations are not coming her way these days to live the easy life in London. Some ppl don't like to share equitably. I still can't believe she and her husband posted those private pics for the world to see. What manner of dignity was that for a supposed leadership couple? She has suffered long droughts of an empty bed and raising her child alone while Mr Revolutionary was once spotted in Ghana chilling eating pizza, and most recently on an alleged paramour hook-up in Kenya.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Yankee101: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
The people kanu has been insulting?

Long shot ma'am

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by dreu2fine(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Where were u when e is causing problems in Nigeria.
E as play a music let him dance it
Just pray e is jugde fairly
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Nwanyi, your husband through ESN and Unknown Gunmen sent Umunneanyi to the land of the dead.

You want him released so that Unknown Gunmen madness will double here, while you will be in UK enjoying the joy of being in a developed country.

Nwanyi ara gbagbuo gi.

You want to answer "Queen of Biafra" at the expense of the lives of our people who are here in Alaigbo facing FG of NG that are against our tribe

FG is against our tribe, and on top of it Kanu is killing our people.

Chukwu gozie gi

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Jaysnowkid: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only God can save Nnamdi kanu from buhari-led federal government prosecution. The dude is doomed.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.
Deep!

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by DanHaske: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
I don't know what is wrong with my people. Terrorists have finished this our region but my people are so foolish to neglect this.
They are stupidly busy chasing freedom activists up and down. Why are my people so backward?

Nyamirin banza. Ka je ka yi wanka

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by legendgalas(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
So he has a son he is protecting yet sends the sons of other igbos to die...
Igbos don't use their head at all.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by karnap(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
carry elders with you when you are fighting a war
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Gfskw: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Really
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Johel(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Wow....who are you??...Such intelligence!!
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Johel(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bolustical:
Only God can help Nnamdi Cownu.

It's only Buhari that can really save him, not even the UK or any other principalities.

Kanu is toast and will not taste freedom in the coming years.

His sentence will be so long that he won't be able to cause any wahala for at least two administrations.

Bro...are u happy with Nigeria?....Are u happy being Nigerian?....Can Nigeria ever be one?....Can there be ever love and unity in Nigeria??
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by lastempero: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I don't read the news these days because I see a lot of stupid comments on nairaland.

nobody is thinking critically anymore.

during endsars it ended how I predicted
Abba kyari case will not go anywhere

E gey any news wey dey last forever?

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by favor914: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Johel:

Bro...are u happy with Nigeria?....Are u happy being Nigerian?....Can Nigeria ever be one?....Can there be ever love and unity in Nigeria??
You can’t run from yourself, you are who you are, decimate Nigeria to 9 different units, you will have 10 failed states that will depend on Nigeria for existence. Spend your energy trying to make Nigeria work, because chasing separation is a waste of time.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by dreu2fine(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Very soon it's uk citizenship will be taken from him.
Go and check the conditions of citizenship removal in UK e as breaken all d laws
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's well
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Kuginzi: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Calm down madam. I feel your pain. Nnamdi KANU will surely be release but it may take long, may be year 2031.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
favor914:
Those same peeps you refer to as Terrorist consider themselves freedom activists for their own version of Islam?

SHUT UP!!!

THEY ARE USELESS TERRORISTS

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53