Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections (1966 Views)

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
It is sad that institutions put in place to safe guard the rights of the common man are the tools used to further impoverish and cheat our citizens. LASIEC is the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission and it was the body in charge of the elections held on Saturday the 24th of July 2021. With what transpired on election day, LASIEC has made INEC look like angels in the way the election was conducted.

HAPPENINGS IN RAMONI WARD SURULERE11 ITIRE/IKATE LCDA

Firstly,by 10:30am materials had been taken to all the stronghold holds of the Apc councillorship aspirant and voting started instantly. As for the Pdp candidate Mr Sesan Lawrence aka THE PRINCIPAL materials started to reach his side after 11am and to make matters worse, the polling booths were purposely put on the wrong streets to disenfranchise voters. Once you go there they will tell you, your name is not their register. Once the pdp agents knew what was going on they started going around trying to carry the right polling booths to the correct streets while the lasiec people were wasting time saying they needed approval before moving. They did as many as they could and by that time it was already 1pm and many voters who had waited since morning got tired and entered their house due to the fact that nepa also brought the light within that period. The voters that stayed were also shocked that the card readers did not work and people left in anger. While in zamba and Apc stronghold they where allowed to vote manually without the card readers. Santos the Apc candidate has 6 polling booths on his street with low turn out on their side he used their influence to load some of the polling booths. With everything that was happening, everyone stayed calm because they were looking for a way to cancel all our booths under the guise of the officials not being secured. The shocker is that Mr Sesan Lawrence aka THE PRINCIPAL the Pdp councillorship candidate did not vote because lasiec did not bring his polling booth 005 oniboure.As of 2:30pm it was seen at the coalition center at akanji with no materials inside, when the election was to end at 3pm.The Pdp candidate has 2 polling booth on his street, they brought only one and did not start voting until 2pm because of card reader issue and the election ended at 3pm. What we also noticed was that polling booths with mostly ibo names where the ones put in streets that did not fall within our ward, and it was done to specifically disenfranchise the ibo voters.

Inec should just take over local elections, because at least their handling will be way better.

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
cry
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Look at the evidence at the bottom on the list Oduduwa/Ikenne is 025 but when they brought the envelope that came with the ballot box they put Oduduwa/Ikenne 017. So because they brought 017 that is why people could not see their names on the register. This particular polling boot has a lot of ibo registered voters.

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Jimasun: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
kooler99:
Look at the evidence at the bottom on the list Oduduwa/Ikenne is 025 but when they brought the envelope that came with the ballot box they put Oduduwa/Ikenne 017. So because they brought 017 that is why people could not see their names on the register. This particular polling boot has a lot of ibo registered voters.
Victim mentality.
Lagos local elections is not different from that of any other state. Are other states also doing that to cheat Igbos?
Must you people always make it a tribal issue?
Can you even allow this in your land?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by haffaze777(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
What we also noticed was that polling booths with mostly ibo names where the ones put in streets that did not fall within our ward, and it was done to specifically disenfranchise the ibo voters.

This stupidity here is why PDP will never rule Lagos State,why can't you just point out the rigging machine if APC without pitting Igbo against Yoruba?if Lagos chapter of PDP refuse to use their brain and stop this stupid Yoruba and Igbo stuff,they will never rule Lagos State,abi whick kind were people full PDP in Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by haffaze777(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jimasun:

Victim mentality.
Lagos local elections is not different from that of any other state. Are other states also doing that to cheat Igbos?
I've never seen anyone as stupid as this,leave them alone with their stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jimasun:

Victim mentality.

Which land is my land and where exactly are you from. I did not make it a tribal issue, all i did was to say the fact. Mr man i am not ibo and the pdp aspirant Sesan Lawrence is an omo odua to the core. I have never heard or seen a person contesting in an election where he or she is not allowed to vote because they never brought the polling booth he is registered too. When the electoral umpire is the one doing the rigging then the peoples will is truly lost. But don't worry we will suffer it together, it must surely affect you one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
kooler99:

If you are Yoruba and you could come up with this rubbish, you are a bastard and a curse to Yorubaland.
Igbo voters didn't complain of this election and never accused Yorubas of anything, it is you this animal of doubtful ancestry trying to turn Igbos against Yorubas. PDP is cursed with animals like you in it.

11 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wickedfact:

If you are Yoruba and you could come up with this rubbish, you are a bastard and a curse to Yorubaland.
Igbo voters didn't complain of this election and never accused Yorubas of anything, it is you this animal of doubtful ancestry trying to turn Igbos against Yorubas. PDP is cursed with animals like you in it.

Then you are a fool, because if you are truly educated then you will know it is not about tribe or religion, it is about who has or who does not have. Who is dangote's best friend Femi Otedola are they the same tribe. I don't blame you because you have never lived outside lagos so what do you know. When I lived in the us we are all nigerians, but when we come back to this backward country we now segregate ourselves by tribe. So we should not shout when our eligible voters were not allow to vote because their ibo and we should be happy and quiet ode. I swear people like you are the cancer that will make it hard for the whole south to unite. Imagine this mumu, my loyalty is to Nigeria and whoever is loyal to me. You are the true curse to Yorubaland, you have eyes, yet you do not see, you have ears but yet you do not listen. We always complain about the ibo's but why must they be our enemies they rent our over priced houses and shops but they are the ones we always fight.How many of our northern brothers actually rent from us. Open your eyes and see where men of different tribes come together to make real money, it is only in time of politics or elections they differentiate because when you shout it is still them government will call. Go to the top 500 companies and check their board of directors you will see ibo, yoruba and hausa names that have shares in the same and many other companies that have made billions together over the years and their children have taken over from where they left off.

Imagine someone from California telling a man from Maryland to go back to his land. You are a disgrace to this generation, make money and move out of that face me i face you room with your sisters who are tying wrapper because nepa don take light.

2 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
kooler99:
Then you are a fool, because if you are truly educated then you will know it is not about tribe or religion, it is about who has or who does not have. Who is dangote's best friend Femi Otedola are they the same tribe. I don't blame you because you have never lived outside lagos so what do you know. When I lived in the us we are all nigerians, but when we come back to this backward country we now segregate ourselves by tribe. So we should not shout when our eligible voters were not allow to vote because their ibo and we should be happy and quiet ode. I swear people like you are the cancer that will make it hard for the whole south to unite. Imagine this mumu, my loyalty is to Nigeria and whoever is loyal to me. You are the true curse to Yorubaland, you have eyes, yet you do not see, you have ears but yet you do not listen. We always complain about the ibo's but why must they be our enemies they rent our over priced houses and shops but they are the ones we always fight.How many of our northern brothers actually rent from us. Open your eyes and see where men of different tribes come together to make real money, it is only in time of politics or elections they differentiate because when you shout it is still them government will call. Go to the top 500 companies and check their board of directors you will see ibo, yoruba and hausa names that have shares in the same and many other companies that have made billions together over the years and their children have taken over from where they left off.

Imagine someone from California telling a man from Maryland to go back to his land. You are a disgrace to this generation, make money and move out of that face me i face you room with your sisters who are tying wrapper because nepa don take light.
[/s]

I will ignore the frustrated rants in your epistle of lamentations.

I'm not surprised you are saying this, considering how you PDP dogs are always looking at how to destroy Lagos.
In 2011, Igbos dabbled into Lagos politics, got a few seats and spent the next 4 years insulting hell out of Yorubas. In 2015 and 2019, Yorubas got the seats back and there has been mutual respect and boundaries drawn.

Deluded fools in PDP like you are hoping that if you can cause a schism between Igbos and Yorubas, you can get protest votes in Lagos.
Politics is local everywhere and I'm not surprised an empty-headed failure like you don't know that. You can have Dangote and Otedola being friends but you won't see Dangote coming to vote in Lagos. Election time, he goes to Kano and Femi goes to Epe.

You are an agent of confusion, a merchant of dispute, an entrepreneur of conflict and a political nonentity. May your future be like the future of PDP in Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Monogamy: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2021
Carry una victim mentality elsewhere

Eko lo n pe Ibi

3 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Tinubuadvocate: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Your party is a blue party.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

I will ignore the frustrated rants in your epistle of lamentations.

I'm not surprised you are saying this, considering how you PDP dogs are always looking at how to destroy Lagos.
In 2011, Igbos dabbled into Lagos politics, got a few seats and spent the next 4 years insulting hell out of Yorubas. In 2015 and 2019, Yorubas got the seats back and there has been mutual respect and boundaries drawn.

Deluded fools in PDP like you are hoping that if you can cause a schism between Igbos and Yorubas, you can get protest votes in Lagos.
Politics is local everywhere and I'm not surprised an empty-headed failure like you don't know that. You can have Dangote and Otedola being friends but you won't see Dangote coming to vote in Lagos. Election time, he goes to Kano and Femi goes to Epe.

You are an agent of confusion, a merchant of dispute, an entrepreneur of conflict and a political nonentity. May your future be like the future of PDP in Lagos.

The only agent of confusion is a bigot like you and i am happy that the real you is showing. So dangote goes to kano and femi goes to epe.
So where do you go? I can bet your not an indigene of lagos state, so either osun or ekiti so why have you not decided to go there and vote.
So you want people who were born in lagos, that have lived in lagos all their lives, that pay taxes in lagos to go and vote in enugu or imo because his or her grand parents are from there. Yeye dey smell and i no blame you, Why you no go tell those hausa boys born in idi araba to go to kano and vote.

If you must know our area has the only remaining pdp house of rep member Hon Soyinka in lagos state that refused to decamp to apc and he is serving his 2nd term as we speak. the house assembly member won under pdp and decamped to apc. The ibo votes have been instrumental in giving us the extra edge to winning elections in our area. So not allowing our candidate to vote in his own election and suppressing eligible voters is something we should keep quiet about because our candidate is yoruba and not igala. You people were so scared, lasiec had to do the job you people could never do. Like i still said, what goes around will definitely come around.

1 Like

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
haffaze777:
[b][/b]

This stupidity here is why PDP will never rule Lagos State,why can't you just point out the rigging machine if APC without pitting Igbo against Yoruba?if Lagos chapter of PDP refuse to use their brain and stop this stupid Yoruba and Igbo stuff,they will never rule Lagos State,abi whick kind were people full PDP in Lagos?

If you must know our area has the only remaining pdp house of rep member Hon Soyinka in lagos state that refused to decamp to apc and he is serving his 2nd term as we speak. the house assembly member won under pdp and decamped to apc. The ibo votes have been instrumental in giving us the extra edge to winning elections in our area. So not allowing our candidate to vote in his own election and suppressing eligible voters is something we should not keep quiet about. To be candid its not fair because that is what happened, and i can not be blamed or victimized for saying what actually happened. They are not denying it happened, but they are saying we want to cause problems between the ibo's and the yoruba's. Can they even do this in an election conducted by inec?
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by haffaze777(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2021
kooler99:

If you must know our area has the only remaining pdp house of rep member Hon Soyinka in lagos state that refused to decamp to apc and he is serving his 2nd term as we speak. the house assembly member won under pdp and decamped to apc. The ibo votes have been instrumental in giving us the extra edge to winning elections in our area. So not allowing our candidate to vote in his own election and suppressing eligible voters is something we should not keep quiet about. To be candid its not fair because that is what happened, and i can not be blamed or victimized for saying what actually happened. They are not denying it happened, but they are saying we want to cause problems between the ibo's and the yoruba's. Can they even do this in an election conducted by inec?

Continue putting Igbos against Yoruba instead of condemning the fraud against PDP,we will see where that we lead you to.

4 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Why can't you write this journal to lasiec or tribunal ,nairalander cab help you and your principal
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
kooler99:
The only agent of confusion is a bigot like you and i am happy that the real you is showing. So dangote goes to kano and femi goes to epe.
So where do you go? I can bet your not an indigene of lagos state, so either osun or ekiti so why have you not decided to go there and vote.
So you want people who were born in lagos, that have lived in lagos all their lives, that pay taxes in lagos to go and vote in enugu or imo because his or her grand parents are from there. Yeye dey smell and i no blame you, Why you no go tell those hausa boys born in idi araba to go to kano and vote.

If you must know our area has the only remaining pdp house of rep member Hon Soyinka in lagos state that refused to decamp to apc and he is serving his 2nd term as we speak. the house assembly member won under pdp and decamped to apc. The ibo votes have been instrumental in giving us the extra edge to winning elections in our area. So not allowing our candidate to vote in his own election and suppressing eligible voters is something we should keep quiet about because our candidate is yoruba and not igala. You people were so scared, lasiec had to do the job you people could never do. Like i still said, what goes around will definitely come around.
[/s]

PDP in Lagos has very very few sensible members but vast majority of them are fools, e.g you.

Take a fool like you for instance.
When Apc was busy having primaries (even though disputed), PDP members like you were busy insulting Tinubu.
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy suspending members like Aeroland and fighting yourselves.
Election is gone now, you are writing textbook on Nairaland. Are you not supposed to proceed to the Courts if you have facts?

Most Igbos in Lagos have gotten the memo and are now wiser than your nonsense. Go to court if you are aggrieved.

7 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
Why can't you write this journal to lasiec or tribunal ,nairalander cab help you and your principal

The same lasiec that did not allow our candidate to vote by not bringing his ballot box, so that he can exercise his God given right promised by the Nigerian constitution. People openly glorifying electoral fraud and they say rubbish when you expose their misdeeds.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
haffaze777:

Continue putting Igbos against Yoruba instead of condemning the fraud against PDP,we will see where that we lead you to.

I have condemned the fraud they did by not allowing our candidate to vote because they did not bring his polling booth. But i am more confused that registers of high number of ibo voters were not mistakenly sent to other streets in our ward but sent to other wards entirely. The only people who are causing yoruba and ibo wahala are the ones perpetrating these acts. You can not condemn me for complaining. Four more years of councilors who do not know their functions, all they do is to marry more wives, move out of the community and turn off their phones until the next elections. When the people did note vote for them, why will they do the will of the people. As long as we will be facing it together, make we dey suffer am side by side.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by nairavsdollars(f): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
This useless man showing us gutters everyday. At least we can rest now

1 Like

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This useless man showing us gutters everyday. At least we can rest now

Your moniker easily gives you away. nairavsdollars shows you are as weak as the naira is to the dollar. Only a useless person can abuse someone doing something positive in his community. You will be seeing more of those gutter pictures because he will continue his good work.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by nairavsdollars(f): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shut up. Which he? kooler99 is the unfortunate loser. Go on with your gutter packing nonsense

kooler99:

Your moniker easily gives you away. nairavsdollars shows you are as weak as the naira is to the dollar. Only a useless person can abuse someone doing something positive in his community. You will be seeing more of those gutter pictures because he will continue his good work.

2 Likes

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=104319710]Shut up. Which he? kooler99 is the unfortunate loser. Go on with your gutter packing nonsense

[/quote

cry cry me a river. Who ever did not allow you to play with toys at a young age did you a great dis service. The dollar man my foot, people like you should never enter politics unless we wan use danfo load of naira change to $1. Nairavsdollars my foot.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Exponential101: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2021
As any Lagosians come to your father's house to complain. You de craz.

Igbo voters in Lagos with how lunatics from your tribe insult the same Tinubu daily.

Before u talk rubbish know that I still gave a pdp candidate almost 3.5M to contest this election. If pdp wants to win in Lagos they should rubbish the fish support by igbos n let Yoruba take ownership of PDP in Lagos.

What is the ratio of Igbo pdp members to Yoruba PDP card carrying member that noise of you foolish Igbos won't let us sleep in Lagos.

kooler99:

Which land is my land and where exactly are you from. I did not make it a tribal issue, all i did was to say the fact. Mr man i am not ibo and the pdp aspirant Sesan Lawrence is an omo odua to the core. I have never heard or seen a person contesting in an election where he or she is not allowed to vote because they never brought the polling booth he is registered too. When the electoral umpire is the one doing the rigging then the peoples will is truly lost. But don't worry we will suffer it together, it must surely affect you one way or the other.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Exponential101:
As any Lagosians come to your father's house to complain. You de craz.

Igbo voters in Lagos with how lunatics from your tribe insult the same Tinubu daily.

Before u talk rubbish know that I still gave a pdp candidate almost 3.5M to contest this election. If pdp wants to win in Lagos they should rubbish the fish support by igbos n let Yoruba take ownership of PDP in Lagos.

What is the ratio of Igbo pdp members to Yoruba PDP card carrying member that noise of you foolish Igbos won't let us sleep in Lagos.

Why do you guys always bring tinubu's name into everything. He is an astute business and an all round politician. If there is an argument about something you guys quickly drop his name regardless of what the topic is. Some of you, who are his fake followers do him more harm than good. Tinubu attained this height by his intellect and his loyalty to his key hench men. This man has his structures in almost every party registered in Nigeria including pdp, if you can not control what is happening in your perceived enemies backyard then you are not a true politician. It's more of caucus than party and tinubu has point men in all states in Nigeria so stay on the issues. A party name can be changed any day but most caucus men will stay loyal to the structure.

I am also a yoruba man and I will not judge the actions of a few to discredit a whole tribe. In pdp lagos most party officials are yoruba, but man me this 2021. I see a man for who he is and not his tribe,his stance in society or his religion. We yoruba's still differentiate and say ijebu people are stingy,egba man no good, ijesha people are wicked, oyo people are thugs. So it is what i see, that i will say. Even Jesus Christ the son of God was prosecuted by the same people he came to save, If you are not judged or prosecuted while you are alive then you do not exist.

Mr Sesan Lawrence is a yoruba man and the pdp councillorship candidate for ramoni ward and because they knew he would win they refused to even bring his ballot box so he could cast his vote and many others registered on that polling booth did not vote. Placing wrong polling booths in different locations just to make sure certain people don't vote and people are still talking rubbish. They could not use violence so they instructed lasiec to do the needful.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
kooler99:
Why do you guys always bring tinubu's name into everything. He is an astute business and an all round politician. If there is an argument about something you guys quickly drop his name regardless of what the topic is. Some of you, who are his fake followers do him more harm than good. Tinubu attained this height by his intellect and his loyalty to his key hench men. This man has his structures in almost every party registered in Nigeria including pdp, if you can not control what is happening in your perceived enemies backyard then you are not a true politician. It's more of caucus than party and tinubu has point men in all states in Nigeria so stay on the issues. A party name can be changed any day but most caucus men will stay loyal to the structure.

I am also a yoruba man and I will not judge the actions of a few to discredit a whole tribe. In pdp lagos most party officials are yoruba, but man me this 2021. I see a man for who he is and not his tribe,his stance in society or his religion. We yoruba's still differentiate and say ijebu people are stingy,egba man no good, ijesha people are wicked, oyo people are thugs. So it is what i see, that i will say. Even Jesus Christ the son of God was prosecuted by the same people he came to save, If you are not judged or prosecuted while you are alive then you do not exist.

Mr Sesan Lawrence is a yoruba man and the pdp councillorship candidate for ramoni ward and because they knew he would win they refused to even bring his ballot box so he could cast his vote and many others registered on that polling booth did not vote. Placing wrong polling booths in different locations just to make sure certain people don't vote and people are still talking rubbish. They could not use violence so they instructed lasiec to do the needful.
[/s]

Why don't you take this to court?
Why writing this epistle here?
Is Lasiec on Nairaland or are we the ones who mixed up the ballot boxes?

Mr. Lawrence, please take it to court.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by nairavsdollars(f): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dude is not mentally ok

Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

Why don't you take this to court?
Why writing this epistle here?
Is Lasiec on Nairaland or are we the ones who mixed up the ballot boxes?

Mr. Lawrence, please take it to court.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Dude is not mentally ok

Unlike you, my mentality is where it needs to be. Because your IQ is very low you believe that nairaland is only meant for abusing people.
Since we posted this topic, many people in the top hierarchy of the party in abuja and lagos have decided to look into the matter to see what can be done. Also lasiec is also looking at the allegations in ramoni ward and other areas. If you knew the type of people that come on nairaland who just read and glance through the stories you would watch what you say with that latrine mouth of yours.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra / DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA / They Keep Bursting Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.