Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Staying With Your Mother Inlaw - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw (23004 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...Abii na...Sags on the move...cheesy

Me too I don't sit to watch o except their is a special thing going on.. BB for me is more of the social experiment and analysis..

If not, I am out...

For me, I’d rather follow that thread to know wetin dey ‘sup.

This year own didn't catch my Interest...I can't believe TV will be on and I will jejely go and sleep..Me that can put on Gen to run all through while watching...Probably outgrowing the fan thing.
Probably.

You really need to work on the procastination thing..How will you make money like that na?..

If only money was that much of a motivating factor, e for better.
Another thing about me is that I’ll rather teach you something for free than ask you to pay for it, so that I’m not compelled to do that thing, or I do it at my own pace.
Again, there’s that pressure of whether the learner will learn (as much as I want them to) when I teach them. Especially when they’ve paid for it.
I’m like “if it’s not going to turn out perfect, I’d rather not do it”
That’s why I get excited when I get positive feedbacks on the food thread from someone who asked for recipes.
I’ll work on it sha.

I also build/write recipes, then I try them whether to keep or trash them.
I have a couple of them already.

If i never complete wetin I started, my mind won't be at rest...Even I will dream abt it sleeping.

Hehehehehehehe

She did a good interpretation of that role..grin

I no hu n'ulo ebe a, I gahu a ghota your people well...

I think you learnt from your parents...And they used refined and moderate ways to raise una...lota n'ulo ka ihu oto ndi mba4 si eti ya...You will appreciate Ada mbano more...cheesy

Na my late grandmother mouth I been dey hear am then. cheesy
I never knew it was something vulgar. cheesy
Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

For me, I’d rather follow that thread to know wetin dey ‘sup.

Probably.

If only money was that much of a motivating factor, e for better.
Another thing about me is that I’ll rather teach you something for free than ask you to pay for it, so that I’m not compelled to do that thing, or I do it at my own pace.
Again, there’s that pressure of whether the learner will learn (as much as I want them to) when I teach them. Especially when they’ve paid for it.
I’m like “if it’s not going to turn out perfect, I’d rather not do it”
That’s why I get excited when I get positive feedbacks on the food thread from someone who asked for recipes.
I’ll work on it sha.

I also build/write recipes, then I try them whether to keep or trash them.
I have a couple of them already.

Hehehehehehehe

Na my late grandmother mouth I been dey hear am then. cheesy
I never knew it was something vulgar. cheesy
Lol....Money is a huge motivating factor...Even multi billionaires can do anything to add up...cheesy

You have my Dad's kind of life...He can give a business secret for free so he won't get bothered with teaching or say he will do something for free, so you wont disturb him after paying him..grin

If we get consulted for a contract gigs, my dad will jejely shift client to me...So if you pay and begin to pressure, he will say don't disturb me, after you are dealing with my son and not me...cheesy

I see it as being coded lazy...grin If i confront him, he will say he is a workaholic so, laziness can't be in the same space with him...lol..excuse mpa m kariri.
And beacause or procastination we've lost soo much...So i codedly took over business from him..So any thing coming we run it together...More like forced retirement for him.

He is enjoying it now sha...Me kwanu sometimes I wish i had an elder bro...so i can relax and be taken care of...grin

Reward for a good job is more work.

You can actually make cool cash with recipes if you know your onion very well.

As the world advances, we human become lazier..So if you can provide service to augment the shortcomings, you will always smile to bank...It has been the secret of most wealthy men...

And o wunu ihe gbasara your course of study na...

grin grin vulgar kwa...o wunu anthem unu...If u go villa you see ndi mama na ndi papa using it normally...Even, o dika ebe a na asi mmadu how are you...cheesy
Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by mariahAngel(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....Money is a huge motivating factor...Even multi billionaires can do anything to add up...cheesy
Sure cheesy

You have my Dad's kind of life...He can give a business secret for free so he won't get bothered with teaching or say he will do something for free, so you wont disturb him after paying him..grin

If we get consulted for a contract gigs, my dad will jejely shift client to me...So if you pay and begin to pressure, he will say don't disturb me, after you are dealing with my son and not me...cheesy

You understand.

I see it as being coded lazy...grin If i confront him, he will say he is a workaholic so, laziness can't be in the same space with him...lol..excuse mpa m kariri.
And beacause or procastination we've lost soo much...So i codedly took over business from him..So any thing coming we run it together...More like forced retirement for him.

He is enjoying it now sha...Me kwanu sometimes I wish i had an elder bro...so i can relax and be taken care of...grin

Enyinnaya. cheesy

Reward for a good job is more work.
Eeeeh? cheesy

You can actually make cool cash with recipes if you know your onion very well.
I know.
I have unique ones too.

As the world advances, we human become lazier..So if you can provide service to augment the shortcomings, you will always smile to bank...It has been the secret of most wealthy men...
I’ll keep this in mind.

And o wunu ihe gbasara your course of study na...

grin grin vulgar kwa...o wunu anthem unu...If u go villa you see ndi mama na ndi papa using it normally...Even, o dika ebe a na asi mmadu how are you...cheesy

Ihe owula gbasara nri wu my passion.

Ka gi ma. grin
Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Sure cheesy

You understand.

Enyinnaya. cheesy

Eeeeh? cheesy

I know.
I have unique ones too.

I’ll keep this in mind.

Ihe owula gbasara nri wu my passion.

Ka gi ma. grin
Na so...cheesy

Yes I noticed...And like the saying goes, follow your passion.

Challenges will be there...But beat the challenges and win more...

Ok o...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by BrillantOne(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Leave the house for your mum and siblings
Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so...cheesy

Yes I noticed...And like the saying goes, follow your passion.

Challenges will be there...But beat the challenges and win more...

Ok o...cheesy

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Igbo Peeps In The House, Please What Is ''nnta''? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.