Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? (607 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Complication – IMN Confirms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by secretkiller: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
In response to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6678592/what-happen-nnamdi-kanu-dies
We are monitoring and observing with keen interest to know what the APC led government is up to with MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
They are trying to test how deep the water is, we have no issue with that. But should they carry out their plan and assassinate kanu.
They should be prepared for the outcome. I won't give further details on this.

2 Likes

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing will happen

The family will demand for his body so that he can rest beside his ancestors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by secretkiller: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nothing will happen

The family will demand for his body do that he can rest beside his ancestors.

Let's wait for it

1 Like

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by FakeUnity: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nothing will happen

Go tell that to your dead Fulani criminal police korofos whose heads were used to bury Ikonso.

Malo mugu. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
secretkiller:

Let's wait for it

Empty noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
FakeUnity:

Go tell that to your dead Fulani criminal police korofos whose heads were used to bury Ikonso.

Malo mugu. grin

Where are other ESN?

Guess with Satan in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Commentor: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing would happen.

Maybe every year you would celebrate Kanu, Jack the ekuke and Ikonso day.

2 Likes

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Monogamy: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin

Braga braga. Igbos don beat their chests so tey meat no remain again

3 Likes

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
FFK will take over his breathing property. Madam Uchendu tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by uBuNiT: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
J
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by bigeliot(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lols. I don laf tire. If FULANI wey no get sense fit dey worry like dis, imagine igbo people going into terrorism. Africa go scatter. Even kenya go fear fear. MNK said "touch sen Abaribe and we will give u sultan of sokoto head". He knew what he said. Ikonso died and imo state have not recovered from it yet. Kill him and see. If it were easy they would have done it in kenya and dust for dey mild. Now that he's here, they should try na. Look let me tell u, the highest that can happen is, they will try to negotiate, if he disagrees they will keep him in cell. Dats all. Dat man hold d destiny of dis country for his hand I tell u. No other person alive does.

3 Likes

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by ignis: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
The zoo will collapse.

1 Like

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Dymaco(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nothing will happen

The family will demand for his body so that he can rest beside his ancestors.
Ipob will continue giving night mare
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
OP let me whisper something into your hear, walahi I want that to happen, I want to see how capable IPOB is in burning up Nigeria. On 9th August, if they didn't lock their jobs and go on infinite strike, them be bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dymaco:

Ipob will continue giving night mare

You are the one stressing yourself not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by secretkiller: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigeliot:
Lols. I don laf tire. If FULANI wey no get sense fit dey worry like dis, imagine igbo people going into terrorism. Africa go scatter. Even kenya go fear fear. MNK said "touch sen Abaribe and we will give u sultan of sokoto head". He knew what he said. Ikonso died and imo state have not recovered from it yet. Kill him and see. If it were easy they would have done it in kenya and dust for dey mild. Now that he's here, they should try na. Look let me tell u, the highest that can happen is, they will try to negotiate, if he disagrees they will keep him in cell. Dats all. Dat man hold d destiny of dis country for his hand I tell u. No other person alive does.

You don't need to talk much, they think all this online rant changes anything on the street.
Let's keep doing our thing and watch them do their worst.
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Dymaco(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are the one stressing yourself not me.
After getting frustration from your online clients, you look for people to drag your frustration to. God will expose all you apc yahoo gang. Abba kyari is down. More will still come.

Imagine me taking advice from a guy advising Nigeria youth to do yahoo. The guy even know that Nigeria is a failed country. Looking for who to drag his frustration to

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
secretkiller:
In response to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6678592/what-happen-nnamdi-kanu-dies
We are monitoring and observing with keen interest to know what the APC led government is up to with MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
They are trying to test how deep the water is, we have no issue with that. But should they carry out their plan and assassinate kanu.
They should be prepared for the outcome. I won't give further details on this.
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
NOTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by fukNaija(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
They dare not.. They would have done that silently in Kenya. But they know its not possible
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Ovamboland(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigeliot:

First it was they dare not arrest him or else the zoo will burn. Now that he was arrested you shift goal post to they dare not kill him. If he dies or gets death death penalty you will shift again to they dare not bury him or else the zoo will go down.
Chest beating everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
That is what i am praying to happen.Did you see how cows whr spread on sticks in cubana mother burial.I have plenty on my watch and I don't need to buy food for my dogs after that because they will be tied of eating meat .We don't carry last in imo especially orlu axis

1 Like

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by naijapips02: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigeliot:

Fulani no get sense, but na you dey beg them for freedom. Empty vessels IPOB noise nakers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by after4: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
beg who for freedom, you well?

naijapips02:

Fulani no get sense, but na you dey beg them for freedom. Empty vessels IPOB noise nakers.
Re: RE: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Sunday2021: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
He will die throway like Osama bin laden and nothing will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Chibok Girl, 'husband' Surrender, Meets Borno Gov / NDA Attack: Politically Motivated To Embarrass Buhari - Presidency / Umahi Has Positioned Ebonyi As Economic Hub Of S’east –orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.