Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d (11871 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d by naijaura: 8:13pm On May 15, 2011
Lola Omotayo, the wife of Peter Okoye of P-Square musical group has been delivered of a baby boy.
Lola, who had been on maternity leave for some months, gave birth to the baby last Tuesday in London.
P.M.News gathered that although the mother and baby are yet to return to Nigeria, Peter has been in a joyous mood since the good news was broken to him.
The christening, according to Peter, is expected to hold as soon as Lola and the baby return next month.
Read More Here, http://naijaura.com/thestyle/?p=2154

Re: Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2011
Good for him!

Maybe, he'll stop getting her pregnant and start preparing for their wedding.
Re: Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d by Kcwarren: 4:21pm On May 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Good for him!

Maybe, he'll stop getting her pregnant and start preparing for their wedding.

she no get say.
Re: Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d by uchee(f): 7:14pm On May 16, 2011
Is dis child No2?Dis gal shud may be just give Up cos I don't know why Peter aint making plans to formalise deir union after all these yrs, !I tire ooh!
Re: Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d by MrCork17: 11:24am On May 17, 2011
P Skua. those ugly skiiny MTV wannabe Okoro IBo boys? shudunt they use there moiney to learn english? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby / Family Releases Burial Details For OJB Jezreel / This Super Sexy Naija Girl Pix I Saw On Facebook Smokin Weed Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.