Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My 1st Semester Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 1st Semester Result (43324 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / Auchi Poly Spat Semester Result Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Semester Result by frequency11: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Dept nd level?
physic 100
Re: My 1st Semester Result by ghostcenturion(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2021
frankosivue:
which school's result portal is this?
A senior colleagues grade admin app

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Polynek(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2021
School is very simple, na una wey de find 2.1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Semester Result by phemmyfour: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

Is 4.5 or above still achievable?
Very Very. You have a good foundation to build on, also know that the higher you go, the tougher it becomes. Avoid any and every form of distraction especially women

7 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by MadamVanessa(f): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2021
ghostcenturion:
Mine, was hoping to be on minimum of 4, but this darn gss courses bleeped me up, i was certain of an A in all gss a B in a CSC course.
But i still find it hard to see how i got C in English, etc.
Courses that i wrote to 90% perfection.
Had my paper torn during one of my physics, i was so angry,
Currently on 3.21, and things get harder from here.

Physics wan finish your life.. seems you're not too good in physics m
Re: My 1st Semester Result by PAWG(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

You’re in trouble , I’m speaking from experience.

I can even show you screenshots.

From now till you finish let your least grade be B. First class isn’t for the mediocre

9 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Heterodox(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

This will be the least of your worry in part 3.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by ppogba: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
What happens when people here tell you it is doable but you refuse to work towards it?

Blame imaginary enemies of course.

4 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Judolisco(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Yes why not... Go and meet someone to teach you how to calculate cgpa...I remembered my first grade back then in 2014... 1.5/4.0 I nearly killed myself... Last last I still made 2.1.... Final cgpa 2.82/4
Na God save me Sha.. We still dey here dey hustle for job Sha grin
No allow anybody discourage u for here na still first semester u dey... Some people that made 4point will still drop.. So jst up ur game

6 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by GeneralPula: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
No it’s not..
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Ddeeda: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
You haven't done badly. Keep working smart
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2021
If I vex I go upload my first semester results too

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by SANSAJAY: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Young man, congrats & may God continue to bless you. But please DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN but concentrate to finish first. PUT SOCIAL MEDIA `MADNESS` AWAY FOR NOW so you do not put yourself in unnecessary pressure to perform. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by olaniyi0(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2021
ghostcenturion:
Mine, was hoping to be on minimum of 4, but this darn gss courses bleeped me up, i was certain of an A in all gss a B in a CSC course.
But i still find it hard to see how i got C in English, etc.
Courses that i wrote to 90% perfection.
Had my paper torn during one of my physics, i was so angry,
Currently on 3.21, and things get harder from here.
I don't think u can make first class with this

4 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Gaddafi1: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

The bitter truth is that you are not a first class material, those ones have excellent grades right from first day in school.
Just focus on learnings that will help you become an entrepreneur in future.

6 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Small children topic

Life now is way more above CGPA

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by hope4nigeria(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

focus first, don't give update on your destiny to village people, E get why!

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Aguogba(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

I did a proration with my own case and just found out that you can still graduate with 4.76 with that first result but you have to start immediately. Study for the next semester right from the previous holiday.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by The5DME(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
Very Very. You have a good foundation to build on, also know that the higher you go, the tougher it becomes. Avoid any and every form of distraction especially women
I honestly can fathom why people keep reiterating this trash "avoid women so as not to be distracted". How does having a girlfriend in sch cause distraction?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

I am doing a part time job (6hrs weekly) to keep myself abreast financially. Although the pay is less than 10k per month. I am also the course rep.
Course rep..that says it all.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Gambit23: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

In Nigerian schools, the higher u go, the more likelihood that ur result will keep getting poorer poorer.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Skillsnigeria: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Missyajoke(f): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Very funny comments
Re: My 1st Semester Result by PENUEL17(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Very possible.Just stay focused.
Don't allow distractionzzzz distract you

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by AgboJennifer: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Attend class
Read past questions for the course
Have a study group
Ask questions in class make the lecturer know you
Know how to cram
You have to be anti social to make first classs..lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Gate050: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Yes and be reminded that it's not about paper out here. As you are studying, learn a skill or two. No job out here, learn a skill ok
Re: My 1st Semester Result by fabby6122: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Not in Uniabuja... Advance secondary school
Re: My 1st Semester Result by GentlePEACE: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

I am doing a part time job (6hrs weekly) to keep myself abreast financially. Although the pay is less than 10k per month. I am also the course rep.
First of all, drop that course rep, except you are friends with lecturers already, if not, the position can be a big distraction to your studies. i dropped mine after 200L and i never regret it

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Olajah81: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Wetin dey sweet ur belle

Anyway wetin concerned me with wetin no concern me
Naa because say u no get carry ova dats y u come nairaland begin to dey type rubbish
I swear ur suffering from (........) Don't let me complete the statement ooo
Orisirisi from indomie generation
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Akerele44(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Still put more effort bro

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.