Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My 1st Semester Result - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 1st Semester Result (43330 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / Auchi Poly Spat Semester Result Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Gfskw: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Really
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:

Nne, u too like money eeenh cry
Lol
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Lamasta post=104342229]
Babe oya vex jare grin[/quote
Bia, make I vex for how much?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Guyman111: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
LoveFayfay:

Not everyone is as dumb as you!!!

You are struggling with 3rd class at 100l I wonder if you will graduate with even pass undecided
Re: My 1st Semester Result by frankosivue(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
ghostcenturion:
A senior colleagues grade admin app
Oh,I thought as much.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
LoveFayfay:
@OP, abeg, which school?? undecided undecided
......cos its definitely not UNICALlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm a malabite.. 1/4 bus. Mgt.
Our GSS this semester hard die
Re: My 1st Semester Result by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

I am doing a part time job (6hrs weekly) to keep myself abreast financially. Although the pay is less than 10k per month. I am also the course rep.

Nice...I'm a malabite.. 1/4 bus. Mgt.
Dm ur WhatsApp no.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by LoveFayfay(f): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Guyman111:

You are struggling with 3rd class at 100l I wonder if you will graduate with even pass undecided

Wahala oooo
Re: My 1st Semester Result by LoveFayfay(f): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

I'm a malabite.. 1/4 bus. Mgt.
Our GSS this semester hard die

You wrote today? How was it?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Nice...I'm a malabite.. 1/4 bus. Mgt.
Dm ur WhatsApp no.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Raph82:
it's all about determination, u can achieve anything in life. See, u don't need to be extremely brilliant to graduate with a first-class, quote me anywhere. All u need is smartness. First,
- Study urself and know what works for u. Don't copy the way others study, craft out ur own method that best suits u and stick to it.
- Study and understand ur lecturers, Nigerian lecturers are easy to predict. Take ur time to do that by talking to ur seniors in ur department. Make friends with them, and they will guide u on how some lecturers want their questions answered.
- Get past questions and study them, they will guide u in ur study and build ur confidence in tackling questions. As history repeats itself, so questions repeat themselves, they will only be twisted and asked logically.
- Ensure u attend classes, not all students will be lucky like me, I skipped classes a lot but I knew what I was doing. My matric number kept ringing a bell but I was not known by many lecturers.
- Make sure u cover all ur notes and do extra work by going online to dig more into what u were taught. Be well rounded in each course, not just cramming to pass exams.
- Never allow lecture notes to pile up before u do justice to them. Do revisions often, and before u know it, they are registered to your subconscious mind.
These are the tips that got me to the top. If an average student like me can do it, u can do it too. Ur GP can still make it if u build it with dedication. Lastly, avoid ladies, I can't emphasise this enough. The moment ur GP announces u in the department, they'll naturally be attracted to u.
Great tips rahp.
How many hours did you study per day? And how was your sleep pattern during your course? Thanks.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Immaculate123:
It's definitely possible. I started with 3.83 and to the glory of God, I graduated with a first class.

Keep your eye on the goal. Work and pray.
Congrats. What course? And like how many hours did you study per day?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oises:
It is very possible if you're determined. In my 100L first semester, I was on 3.82. I'm presently on 4.55, in my final year. So, just make sure you work harder and don't relent. You'll make it. Wish you all the best smiley
Wow, well-done sir. What was your study pattern like? How many hours did you study per day?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
giftosky4all:
Dear OP, it's very possible if you put in the work. I can take myself for example. I had 3.45 in my first semester and ended up graduating with 4.53. So it's possible with hard work + determination + grace.

Good luck.
Amazing! What was your study pattern to achieve this feat?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Raph82(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Xsolutions:
Great tips rahp.
How many hours did you study per day? And how was your sleep pattern during your course? Thanks.
I dedicated three to four hours each day before going to bed, Monday to Friday, but more hours during weekend (Sat & sun). I don't study in the night, because it doesn't work for me. I don't joke with night sleep. U can engage in night study if u find out u can do it. But don't extend ur night reading beyond 3-4 hours, so it won't affect ur day time as such. It is advisable u don't keep vigil at all during exams. Keeping vigil during exams is a bad habit, it drains energy out of the brain, this will have effect on ur brain during day time, probably when u're in the exam hall. Let me give u a clue, do u know why people forget stuffs they've read several hours back before going into the exam hall? It's because the energy that should retain it in their subconscious mind has been drained in the night while they're awake for reading. Much sleep is needed during exams. May God see u thru.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Raph82:
I dedicated three to four hours each day before going to bed, Monday to Friday, but more hours during weekend (Sat & sun). I don't study in the night, because it doesn't work for me. I don't joke with night sleep. U can engage in night study if u find out u can do it. But don't extend ur night reading beyond 3-4 hours, so it won't affect ur day time as such. It is advisable u don't keep vigil at all during exams. Keeping vigil during exams is a bad habit, it drains energy out of the brain, this will have effect on ur brain during day time, probably when u're in the exam hall. Let me give u a clue, do u know why people forget stuffs they've read several hours back before going into the exam hall? It's because the energy that should retain it in their subconscious mind has been drained in the night while they're awake for reading. Much sleep is needed during exams. May God see u thru.
Thanks for the counsel, I found out TDB (read till day break) is not for me either. Although one can do that during the weekend. May I know the course you studied? And how many hours did you sleep at night?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Raph82(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Xsolutions:
Thanks for the counsel, I found out TDB (read till day break) is not for me either. Although one can do that during the weekend. May I know the course you studied? And how many hours did you sleep at night?
I studied Animal Science, and always made sure I have 7 hours of sleep, usually 10 to 5 or 11 to 6.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Raph82:
I studied Animal Science, and always made sure I have 7 hours of sleep, usually 10 to 5 or 11 to 6.
Thanks Raph. You are a blessing.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Raph82(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Xsolutions:
Thanks Raph. You are a blessing.
U're welcome bro
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Oises: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol. I wasn't so serious like that. But, during test and exam periods, I usually do marathon reading...like 6-8 hrs a day. I'm a bit of a fast reader, so I cover a lot 8n a short time. I don't take attendance, tests and assignments likely either.

Xsolutions:
Wow, well-done sir. What was your study pattern like? How many hours did you study per day?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oises:
Lol. I wasn't so serious like that. But, during test and exam periods, I usually do marathon reading...like 6-8 hrs a day. I'm a bit of a fast reader, so I cover a lot 8n a short time. I don't take attendance, tests and assignments likely either.

That's great.
For someone who is learning to be a fast reader/learner, can you share your methods? And may I know the course you studied? Thanks.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by David2221(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Babtunz:

It is very achievable, OP.
As long as you put your mind to it and you pray for God's intervention.
I'll use my case as an example.
100lv 1st semester: 3.85
Second semester: 4.00
Cumulative 100lv: 3.9

200lv 1st semester: A surprising 4.9 out of 5.0
Second semester: We started our second semester exams today. Hint: A federal school in Ogun State.

Cumulative so far is 4.33
Like others have said, set a goal and put your mind to it and ask for God's intervention and everything will fall into place.

PS: Today's exam was neither bitter nor sweet. I guess it was bittersweet grin

Good evening I want to ask a question.
My cgpa is really bad,I started with 3.9 Cgpa at 100 level. But now I can't even boost of it, I was having health related issue (migraine) from 200 level I had to defer a semester, and then continue I m 300 level and have 3 semester to go. My cgpa is 2.00, do you think I can make it to 2.2. my course is 4 years
Re: My 1st Semester Result by David2221(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

I even try self. My guy for mech own na 2.8. buh he came out with 4.68. we de call am. Juju man. How person go make 5.0 for 3 consecutive year. No be juju be dat. If there is one A in the class ( from 3 hundred level toll 5year) na him get am. De guy no de go house. Him de finish book b4 Dem start to de teach am. Solve all apst questions back to back. Omo no where u fit fail. From

My cgpa is really bad,I started with 3.9 Cgpa at 100 level. But now I can't even boost of it, I was having health related issue (migraine) from 200 level I had to defer a semester, and then continue I m 300 level and have 3 semester to go. My cgpa is 2.00, do you think I can make it to 2.2. my course is 4 years
Re: My 1st Semester Result by vickydevoka(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
David2221:

When I was in school my reading level n g.p are always desame. Bcus I knw my limit. I always make 4.0-4.4. finally I came out with 4.35.

I was good in calculation buh I'm very lazy. That's y I couldn't make first class. I don't know how to sacrifice. People who came out with first class are not better, just that I'm very lazy n comfortable
Re: My 1st Semester Result by David2221(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

When I was in school my reading level n g.p are always desame. Bcus I knw my limit. I always make 4.0-4.4. finally I came out with 4.35.

I was good in calculation buh I'm very lazy. That's y I couldn't make first class. I don't know how to sacrifice. People who came out with first class are not better, just that I'm very lazy n comfortable

Bro! Abeg read the last part of the sentence, Do you think I can graduate with 2.2
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Babtunz: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
David2221:

Good evening I want to ask a question.

I'm so sorry about your health. I hope you have gotten better?
Yeah, it's not impossible. You can make it to 2.2 and even past that. Put your best to the remaining 3 semesters and I'm sure you will be happy you did. I wish you the very best of luck and may God help you through!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) / University Of Ibadan Reacts To Aminu Zubair's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.