Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My 1st Semester Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 1st Semester Result (43332 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / Auchi Poly Spat Semester Result Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Semester Result by uchesino(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Very achievable, infact you don't have to worry, except you slow down in your academics and follow peer pressure to sniff girls undies.
wot is the essence of seening the four walls of university with sniffing one or two, three girls undies...
Re: My 1st Semester Result by vickydevoka(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

Is 4.5 or above still achievable?
I even try self. My guy for mech own na 2.8. buh he came out with 4.68. we de call am. Juju man. How person go make 5.0 for 3 consecutive year. No be juju be dat. If there is one A in the class ( from 3 hundred level toll 5year) na him get am. De guy no de go house. Him de finish book b4 Dem start to de teach am. Solve all apst questions back to back. Omo no where u fit fail. From

4 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by vickydevoka(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
U entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

I even try self. My guy for mech own na 2.8. buh he came out with 4.68. we de call am. Juju man. How person go make 5.0 for 3 consecutive year. No be juju be dat. If there is one A in the class ( from 3 hundred level toll 5year) na him get am. De guy no de go house. Him de finish book b4 Dem start to de teach am. Solve all apst questions back to back. Omo no where u fit fail. From

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by vickydevoka(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.

You even try self. My guy for mech own na 3.8. buh he came out with 4.68. we de call am. Juju man. How person go make 5.0 for 3 consecutive year. No be juju be dat. If there is one A in the class ( from 3 hundred level toll 5year) na him get am. De guy no de go house. Him de finish book b4 Dem start to de teach am. Solve all apst questions back to back. Omo no where u fit fail. From

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by kareemkamil(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
My brother don't be deceived by G.P.A, go engage ur self in skill acquisition.....
Re: My 1st Semester Result by eagleonearth(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

you will have to give it your all oo. It's actually the 100 level that determine how far you can go because they are like cake walks. By the time you get to 3rd year with campus distractions and tougher course outlines e go hard you small to even see 3.8 sef. My 2 cents
Re: My 1st Semester Result by DrayZee: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
L
Re: My 1st Semester Result by arkonpoint: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

You're quite close. With this, put in more effort and do away with all distraction, I believe you can achieve it. 100 level courses points are lower compared to the later levels. Just make sure you aim for a in all courses henceforth especially those 3 points courses.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by 99thEnemy(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Very achievable, infact you don't have to worry, except you slow down in your academics and follow peer pressure to sniff girls undies .

Are you from Japan? grin
Re: My 1st Semester Result by bigpicture001: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Show us again after 300level first semester
Re: My 1st Semester Result by PoTTV: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

your certificate will take you further than hushpuppi.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Styluss: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

very possible

Just make sure you have first class results all through

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Immaculate123: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's definitely possible. I started with 3.83 and to the glory of God, I graduated with a first class.

Keep your eye on the goal. Work and pray.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Newboss:
Nigga go and hustle.
Get him a job
Re: My 1st Semester Result by ghostcenturion(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Physics wan finish your life.. seems you're not too good in physics m
I'm average, in physics i just want to pass physics and maths and go.
But the one i failed my paper was taken and torn after i spoke fo someone while going to submit.
Rewrote and had a C
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Aanumi16: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

It is achievable.

If you put your mind and avoid distraction, you will definitely graduate with a first class.

All the best

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by smartNerd: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: My 1st Semester Result by baloney: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Congratulations.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Babtunz: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

It is very achievable, OP.
As long as you put your mind to it and you pray for God's intervention.
I'll use my case as an example.
100lv 1st semester: 3.85
Second semester: 4.00
Cumulative 100lv: 3.9

200lv 1st semester: A surprising 4.9 out of 5.0
Second semester: We started our second semester exams today. Hint: A federal school in Ogun State.

Cumulative so far is 4.33
Like others have said, set a goal and put your mind to it and ask for God's intervention and everything will fall into place.

PS: Today's exam was neither bitter nor sweet. I guess it was bittersweet grin

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by abeliver: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
congrats o... as for me, my CGPA na Man City odd (against Sheffield) .
Re: My 1st Semester Result by haybhi1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dear Latterman, unless you don't want to, it's highly possible.
A week has 168 hours. You have 113 hours left when you work for 6 hours, and sleep for the average recommended daily 7 hours. 70-80 hours should be enough to cover and buckle up as much as is required to see out your dream of first class, if it is it.

You can do it. Don't mind all these naysayers. Ask your final year scholars, many of them didn't start out great, but maintained discipline and determination. Condone no fear, first rule. Abd dive in raw. First class is still potentially yours, mate.

However, it is advisable to expend a few hours a day studying extracurricular stuffs. They, it might turn out, will bring more food to the table after grad. IT, truck driving, gadgets repairing, et al.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:

Vex, I want see am.... grin
For how much?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
/
Why advise him when he hasn't mentioned his course of study?

Education, Social Science and pure Science require different level of efforts.

/
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Oises: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
It is very possible if you're determined. In my 100L first semester, I was on 3.82. I'm presently on 4.55, in my final year. So, just make sure you work harder and don't relent. You'll make it. Wish you all the best smiley

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

For how much?
Nne, u too like money eeenh cry
Re: My 1st Semester Result by zubimete(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
LoveFayfay:
@OP, abeg, which school?? undecided undecided ......cos its definitely not UNICALlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Malabress
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
There's still time to get the best.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by gawu1: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

You have a lot to do.
What this means is that you must not score any of your courses henceforth less than B grades. If you have for instance 8 courses a semester, make sure you earn at least 6 As and 2 Bs.
Where one starts is not always easy to maintain talk less of improving.
However, with focus, dedication and sacrifice nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by KingDash: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

finish come join queue.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Newboss(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shile981:

Get him a job

He doesn't need a job. He needs to hustle. Las las, when he graduates, everyone would expect him to start hustling. He is better off starting the hustle 3 years earlier.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by giftosky4all: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dear OP, it's very possible if you put in the work. I can take myself for example. I had 3.45 in my first semester and ended up graduating with 4.53. So it's possible with hard work + determination + grace.

Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) / University Of Ibadan Reacts To Aminu Zubair's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.