Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU (906 Views)

Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP / Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by Anazp: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
Yeah
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by Anazp: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
On January 10, 2003, Timothy Workman, a magistrate in the UK, dismissed the extradition request put forward by the United States, stating among other things that Mr Kashamu indeed had a similar-looking brother who was killed in 1989 by Customs officials. The Magistrate also found that certain assertions by the U.S. government in the extradition proceedings were untrue. He subsequently ordered the release of Mr Kashamu.

However, the United States has not relented in its quest in extraditing Mr Kashamu to the U.S. to face trial for the alleged heroin-smuggling conspiracy he led. It argued that it is not bound by Mr Workman’s conclusion that Mr Kashamu’s brother was the co-conspirator because “Kashamu’s extradition proceeding was a preliminary proceeding and not a proceeding in which the full merits, and the full evidence, were considered.”

Magistrate Workman himself recognized that this Court and the jury were the ultimate determiners of the credibility of the witnesses, including on the issue of Kashamu’s identification as the leader of the heroin smuggling conspiracy, and that his decision was limited to the matter before him,” it stated in its response to a 2009 application by Mr Kashamu at a United States District Court Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division[/i][i][/i]
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by FakeUnity: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Your country is a fulani-terrorist run banana republic and should not in away be compare on the same yardstick with US of A.

USA na your Oga. Gba fun oga e!

Abba Kyari is a criminal and will face justice whether today or after buhari dies, except he joins the fulani in relocating to their ancestral home in futa jalon when the fulanis lose power in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by Nostradamus1: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
FakeUnity:
[b]Your country is a fulani-terrorist run banana republic and should not in away be compare on the same yardstick with US of A.

Abba Kyari is a criminal and will face justice whether today or after buhari dies, except he joins the fulani in relocating to their ancestral home in futa jalon when the fulanis lose power in future. [/b]

Our country u mean. If you behave like this in Nigeria why will ur behavior change in Biafra
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by Anazp: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by ObiOfOnistha: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2021
FakeUnity:
Your country is a fulani-terrorist run banana republic and should not in away be compare on the same yardstick with US of A.

Abba Kyari is a criminal and will face justice whether today or after buhari dies, except he joins the fulani in relocating to their ancestral home in futa jalon when the fulanis lose power in future.
Is that bitterness speaking thru you, You sound hateful and bitter, he wrote something of fact and intelligence but you went over ranting and blabbering. you need help brother.

1 Like

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Yahoo tailor is going down

3 Likes

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by FakeUnity: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Our country u mean. If you behave like this in Nigeria why will ur behavior change in Biafra

1) Is your country not a well-known cesspit and shithole?

2) Do you have any facts against my submissions?

3) Finally you already know where I come from? Now can you proudly tell us what tribe you belong to? grin

1 Like

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by FakeUnity: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Is that bitterness speaking thru you, You sound hateful and bitter, he wrote something of fact and intelligence but you went over ranting and blabbering. you need help brother.

Are you a moslem fura drinker or an ewedu gobbler. Point to your lineage, so I can have a good history of your mental health prognosis.

grin

1 Like

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by ObiOfOnistha: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Are you a moslem fura drinker or an ewedu gobbler. Point to your lineage, so I can have a good history of your mental health prognosis.

grin
Oooooooh I am not surprised, when a mad man from Abia in Lagos is attacking sane people just because he thinks they are not normal, good for you.
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by FakeUnity: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Oooooooh I am not surprised, when a mad man from Abia in Lagos is attacking sane people just because he thinks they are not normal, good for you.

You've not answered the question ore mi.

1 Like

Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by Nostradamus1: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

1) Is your country not a well-known cesspit and shithole?

2) Do you have any facts against my submissions?

3) Finally you already know where I come from? Now can you proudly tell us what tribe you belong to? grin
I sadly don't have time for tribal shit. Ikegwuonu is hosting priest in Ozubulu today and developing society and u are here looking for saboteur to kill, Police to burn and shops to close
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by FakeUnity: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Nostradamus1:
I sadly don't have time for tribal shit. Ikegwuonu is hosting priest in Ozubulu today and developing society and u are here looking for saboteur to kill, Police to burn and shops to close

Why are you afraid of answering the question? cheesy
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by orikoku: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Which Kasamu, the dead one?
Re: UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU by inoki247: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
At least na Buruji play him game...

You think say if Obasanjo see opportunity e no go extradite am....

But this ABBA case the FG dey shield am if he choose to go the Buruji way mak he run himself the Govt must not support crime cos Is from there region.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Should Create A Political Party To Capture Power In The South East / D / As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.