Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) (41828 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by TitsforTat(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Never accept to courier packaged goods for someone across any type of border.

A while back, a man gave me pepper soup powder spice to deliver for him.

He was someone I trusted. But I had to open the nylon and turn the spice with spoon 30 times. Then used a generous quantity to make goat meat pepper soup.

Preventing is better than cure.
gringrin
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wicked people
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Hotzone(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nnoo....daalu
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Carlyscales: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

He was someone I trusted. But I had to open the nylon and turn the spice with spoon 30 times. Then used a generous quantity to make goat meat pepper soup.

Guy take it easy naa! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Kingcalls: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
See packaging on top ganja ...y not kuku do coke

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by teabully(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

I was wondering same thing.

Of what value is Igbo that you will be risking someone’s freedom with it?
same here
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by kissmo: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Stale
Penguin2:
A video has emerged of a friend who packaged Indian Hemp into Know Maggi cubes for his friend to deliver to another friend abroad.

From the video, it’s apparent the person who was supposed to deliver the consignment was unaware of its content but possibly his instinct told him to check the content of the stuff.

This goes to justify the fact that a lot of people could be in jail for what they know nothing about.

Just imagine this deliverer was caught at Chinese Airport( possible destination from conversation in the video), Chinese authorities wouldn’t have believed he doesn’t own the stuff and he would likely face life imprisonment.

Please folks, be economical with your trust!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcatV2Ivlw
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
scrolldown88:
The people who packaged the weed are the same people who packaged buhari for us in 2015 and repacked him again 2019. They are now preparing to repackage tinubu come 2023

Fire go burn them

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by juman(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anybody that got arrested for been silly, never pity them.
Dont assist to take anything along to abroad.
Never.

But I wonder why sending indian hemp to abroad.
It is available in every country.
Governments allow some level of its selling every where.
But forbid big sales of it.

In every country of the world anyone can easily get it.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Zaram223: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm shocked are you watching the big brother Naija show, turn your passion into money by signing up on our website now bbbet.com.ng
With a welcome bonus of 400, you get to bet on any of the housemates and Winn money when you fund your account

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by AnanseK(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
BREAKING: Biafra: Kano Group Asks Court To Compel NASS To Allow Igbos Break Away From Nigeria```

Jul 29, 2021

The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has fixed November 1, to hear an application seeking an order of court directing the National Assembly to create a framework for a referendum in South-eastern Nigeria, so that Igbos can vote on secession from the country.

Plaintiffs in the suit are Kano-based Nastura Ashir Shariff, Balarabe Rufa’i, Abdul-Aziz Sulaiman and Aminu Adam while the first to fourth respondents are the Attorney General of the Federation, Senate President, Speaker, House of Representatives and the National Assembly.

In their originating summons seen by our correspondent, the plaintiff, through their lawyer, S.G Idrees Esq, has asked the court to determine whether the constitution empowered NASS to call for a referendum.

They alleged that Igbos were seeking secession through violence against the state.

“WHETHER considering the violent agitation for self-determination by the people of the South-eastern States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as deposed to in the affidavit in support of the Originating Summons and the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), and Articles 1, 2, 4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 2th, 3rd and 4th Defendants are not under a legal obligation to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern States so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to review the constitution?,” the plaintiffs asked.

Idrees therefore prayed the court to order NASS to allow the Igbos leave the country.

The plaintiffs seek the following reliefs:

“A declaration that by the combined effect of the provisions of Section 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ( as amended) and Articles 1,2, and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004, the 4th defendant is empowered to set in motion a framework for a referendum to allow the South-eastern states of Nigeria to decide on their bid for self-determination.

“A declaration that in view of the provisions of Articles 1,2,4, 14 and 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights ( Ratification and Enforcement) Act 2004 , the 2nd and 3rd defendants have the power to call for a joint session of both Houses of the 4th defendant to deliberate on the agitation for self-determination by the South-eastern states of Nigeria.

“An order directing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th defendants to provide a framework that will pave way for the self-determination of the South-eastern so as to leave the geographical entity called Nigeria before any further step is taken to further amend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Such further or other orders as this Hon. Court may deem fit to make in the circumstances of this case.”

Our correspondent gathered that Justice Inyang Ekwo will preside over the case.

The development is coming amid the federal government’s face-off with secessionist groups in the country.

The Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), led by Nnamdi Kanu, who is now in detention, has recently spearheaded agitation for Biafra.

He is facing prosecution on charges of treasonable felony.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by oweman: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Won't be too surprised if this be a hadwork by ibo people
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
scrolldown88:
The people who packaged the weed are the same people who packaged buhari for us in 2015 and repacked him again 2019. They are now preparing to repackage tinubu come 2023

Fire go burn them

More than likely the same idiotic monkeys who packaged that albino hunchback terrorist monkey, Namdiot coward Cownu as the leader of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Igbos.
Thunder fire them all IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by neyoohhh: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's genetics..
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by samonak(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

I doubt they have alarm that detect marijuana though
Sniffer dogs can detect it.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by showafrica(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:

I was wondering same thing.

Of what value is Igbo that you will be risking someone’s freedom with it?

Look like na YouTube viewers the guy dey find

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by SonofIsima(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tony3245:
Indirectly implicating an innocent soul who will be used to take it abroad

Check my signature are..... The world and it's habitant cannot be. trusted

Kindly let me know if you are available to write.

Thank you.
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Latidoh1: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
How did he know?
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by hardbody: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
samwash:
Listen those pple been caught in airport for drugs many of them are just victims of the law, many don't know they are been use to traffick drugs, for some that know, they are been under life threatening.
Rule1, never accept any sealed package from any one be it close friends, relatives,or family members to help you deliver to someone aboard. Open the package & confirm it yourself.
Rule2, Don't let any one come near ur luggages after arranging it, before ur departure. Ensure you are the last person to seal ur luggage, infact don't even allow anyone to arrange it for you.
Rule3, at the airport, keep close eyes on ur luggage, drug traffickers can intentionally swap you luggage, kwning you have same type of luggage with them.
Lastly, try to kwn the various ways these pple use in pushing their drugs it will give you clue on how to protect yourself not been a victim.

So far I only travel with my knapsack and I don't go on jamboree buying, I could buy a few T-shirts and they enter into my knapsack which i carry all around and put across the holder up where I keep an eye on it above my head. I have never checked any bag in during cross boundary trips, I hate stories that touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by MrDoGood(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
This na old news naaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Tony3245(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
SonofIsima:

Kindly let me know if you are available to write.

Thank you.

Ok just give me a text on whatsapp
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Penguin2: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
samonak:

Sniffer dogs can detect it.

Yea. Sniffer dogs.

That’s true
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by faithfull18(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
But how?
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by VTJN(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
scrolldown88:

Fire go burn them
who do you want they should repackage for us? Shey na Peter Obi u want ni abi na Atiku
Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Almaigaa: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
IGBO AMAKA cheesy grin

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Flier: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The worse is they would tell you to help them to carry what they can’t carry themselves
I almost learned the hard way if not my friend who insisted I must open the package
Behold I saw black soap and sponge with fresh severed bird head on it,blood everywhere
Nigerians are just too desperate,Infact those abroas are far worse than those in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Chief!!! I salute oooo! Complete the story by telling us which drink you used to step it down. grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by shopnimini: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
adecz:

☹️☹️�This one na cheap drug smuggler.
Igbo no even cost for yonder.

Better cocaine or heroin wey
fit sell up to $50k or more per kilo.

Igbo wey fill knorr™ cubes pack, fit
no sell pass $200 to 400 only.❌❌❌

Do not despise the days of little beginnings grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by Crixina(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
After you people wee come and be blaming someone for nor telling you that they are travelling to oyinbo country tongue

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) by nextstep(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
So there's no maggi in the UK (the country that invented maggi)? I would have refused. There's almost no Nigerian food you can't find in London, even dried catfish, iru, and shaki. No need to carry food for ANYBODY again, especially as we've seen how they put drugs inside yam, spices, fish, and other foods.

So thankful for the man's instinct... saved him a lifetime of jail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.