Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. (1812 Views)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Many Nigerians are presently comparing FBI or it’s Agents to Nigeria police and police officers, I mean before you ask if US can extradite FBI agent to Nigeria for prosecution, know that FBI is not the same as LAPD or NYPD.
Before Nigeria for example can detect an FBI agent’s corruption America would have caught a wind of it. I may not be that knowledgeable but I will like someone to school me about the time an FBI agent was found wanting of an international crime and was shield by the United State.
Kyari’s crime is just too petty. How can our super cop also refer as the most decorated cop that we have be caught in the midst of a petty crime like working with Hush Puppy. A sane Nigerian should be angry with him but here we have people defending him and asking all sort of questions. How can Abba Kyari arrest me if I commit any crime if he’s more less or less a criminal like me? My own is the DCP is not above the Nigerian or international law.
Also you must know that this is not a witch-hunting; if after going to US Abba Kyari is found to be innocent do you know that he can sue the FBI for billions of dollars if he so wishes and he will be paid such amount?

We need to uphold our laws and start holding especially people in the public service accountable. The country as it is doesn’t make one bit of sense because of the lawlessness and selective justice. It’s unfair to people that had been extradited to the US and the ones in police custody or prison because a criminal like Abba Kyari arrested them.
This is just my opinion.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by bewla(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
D
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by obonujoker(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na until when CIA SAD enter Nigeria, na dem these Abba Kyari go know....

2 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by rottennaija(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Many Nigerians are presently comparing FBI or it’s Agents to Nigeria police and police officers, I mean before you ask if US can extradite FBI agent to Nigeria for prosecution, know that FBI is not the same as LAPD or NYPD.
Before Nigeria for example can detect an FBI agent’s corruption America would have caught a wind of it. I may not be that knowledgeable but I will like someone to school me about the time an FBI agent was found wanting of an international crime and was shield by the United State.
Kyari’s crime is just too petty. How can our super cop also refer as the most decorated cop that we have be caught in the midst of a petty crime like working with Hush Puppy. A sane Nigerian should be angry with him but here we have people defending him and asking all sort of questions. How can Abba Kyari arrest me if I commit any crime if he’s more less or less a criminal like me? My own is the DCP is not above the Nigerian or international law.
Also you must know that this is not a witch-hunting; if after going to US Abba Kyari is found to be innocent do you know that he can sue the FBI for billions of dollars if he so wishes and he will be paid such amount?

We need to uphold our laws and start holding especially people in the public service accountable. The country as it is doesn’t make one bit of sense because of the lawlessness and selective justice. It’s unfair to people that had been extradited to the US and the ones in police custody or prison because a criminal like Abba Kyari arrested them.
This is just my opinion.
so we should do what?
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by temptnow: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
FBI is superior to any police in America let alone the zoo police

6 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by babyfaceafrica: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
So we should boil water?
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
rottennaija:
so we should do what?
Allow him go to US and clear his name.
Buratai is restless over Igboho and until now you personally can not tell me with confidence Igboho’s crime. Can you?

10 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So we should boil water?
You don’t need to boil water except it’s to massage your ego.
You should allow the law take its cause. Selective judgement is bad for democracy especially in a diverse nation like Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by babyfaceafrica: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You don’t need to boil water except it’s to massage your ego.
You should allow the law take its cause. Selective judgement is bad for democracy especially in a diverse nation like Nigeria.
na dem sabi, i have better things to think about
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool
You are free to stand with whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by FarahAideed: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
FBI is actually the US federal police .
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
FBI is actually the US federal police .
I don’t think so. I mean it may be equivalent but they are different and special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by FarahAideed: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

I don’t think so. I mean it may be equivalent but they are different and special.

US runs the state and Federal police system Incase crimes overlap State Jurisdiction them the FBI comes in .the FBI is acting the Federal police

1 Like

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

US runs the state and Federal police system Incase crimes overlap State Jurisdiction them the FBI comes in .the FBI is acting the Federal police

Acting. Ok.
But FBI has its priority. That’s a purpose why it was created. These purposes posted above. I’m reading about FBI on Wikipedia and no place did it mention your submission.

1 Like

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by BigDawsNet: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
FBI is feds
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by rottennaija(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Allow him go to US and clear his name.
Buratai is restless over Igboho and until now you personally can not tell me with confidence Igboho’s crime. Can you?

Ok
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by flokii: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
I know the US takes security very serious with the likes of CIA, FBI, Interpol and the very potent States Police..

Honestly this country has a long way to go in security, policing and governance.. if not, Hush Puppi shouldn't even be seen or heard of in public associating with high ranking police officers. It shows how low we are as a nation.

1 Like

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Monogamy: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Safe us the epistle,when is FBI coming to Nigeria and pick Kyari?

That should be the discussion

1 Like

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Conner44: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Helinues Shut it you enemy of light. Always playing devils advocate. Defending the indefensible.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

You just suspended your super cup now

It's actually for a reason, Abi you think that's how FBI rush issues like incompetent Nigeria police in all the series of extradition it has successfully embarked on Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Plomo: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Acting. Ok.
But FBI has its priority. That’s a purpose why it was created. These purposes posted above. I’m reading about FBI on Wikipedia and no place did it mention your submission.

What would you call the DSS then?
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Monogamy: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
You just suspended your super cup now

It's actually for a reason, Abi you think that's how FBI rush issues like incompetent Nigeria police in all the series of extradition it has successfully embarked on Nigeria

Do you have comprehension issue..

Has Kyari being suspended abi what Opata are you earning.

So FBI are not coming again to lick Kyari to Usa.

Eish
Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Do you have comprehension issue..

Has Kyari being suspended abi what Opata are you earning.

So FBI are not coming again to lick Kyari to Usa.

Eish
Na me dey update you remember?

IGP has suspended Kyari

Police Service Commission has suspended Kyari too

Kyari has been getting allegations over the years but never was suspended, so wetin con change for this one as una no send America

https://punchng.com/breaking-hushpuppi-police-commission-suspends-abba-kyari/

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Achievements As Lagos State Governor / Peter Obi Cannot Be Nigeria's President – Mbaka Blasts PO / Peter Obi To Speak In Atlanta ,likely To Be Interviewed By CNN. See Details...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.