Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana (26284 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Breaking: FG Files Fresh Terrorism Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by RodgersAkpafu: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2021
favour32:

What a fuc¥ing incumbent.
It can only work in this part of the world where backward charlatans do not obey court order or judgement.
What a country governed by apes, less of human reasoning.
Its true
Apes are the majority in Nigeria
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by RodgersAkpafu: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Oracleforce:
The gift of a man make money for him....this man Falana just they use people's legal trouble to be cashing out....
Just imagine how much elzachy people go pay this man for his legal service...
This kind person no fit Japa to Canada because Nah Naija his money dey....he is enjoying and comfortable more than so many frustrated people that want to leave the shore of this country for greener pasture....

Follow your passion....if your passion sells well for Naija, no need for you to +Japa but if you are frustrated and doomed..looking for daily bread... There are more daily bread abroad than in Nigeria..
What is this one saying
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Safyqueen: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2021
King44:
At this point I think they are trying to jail this man forever for no just course, his religious views are different is that enough reason to put him in prison for life?

Religious extremism is at its peak up there.

They should let the man and his followers have their freedom already.

I think something good would come out from Zak's religious views cos the north is always in a reverse mode, always fighting progress so I think something good would yield

Stop thinking about issues you knew nothing about. El-zaky zaky had been a menace to the society. He had been clashing with every successive governments in the past. Late Abacha even overran his entire estate in the past, same with Obasanjo and others. Only IBB was a little friendly with him.

He claims state within state in Zaria. If his excesses were not taken care of, the story would have been different one. The christains Southerners supporting him today are only doing so just to show hatred to Buhari, they all know the man El-zaky zaky is a big problem not just today.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Ykc2(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Na family matter I don't pity hausa people for allowing fulani people from funta jallon to be tormenting them, only in nigeria fulani people displays this their arrogance because hausa people allowed them,like igbo people will say nothing will stop a yoruba Muslim from attending owambe part where he or she enjoys alcohol
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by NLmopol(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
chatinent:
I now understand what the “so help me God” means in the Nigerian pledge.

Share your understanding with me pls in the name of GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Babinski: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2021
splendournoni:

This Shia Muslims are deadly when you come to zaria you will know what I mean... the Sunnis are just angry with them that's just the beef

Then the Sunnis should follow the law in prosecuting the Shias for any crime they may have committed. But going around filing frivolous law suits just to detain someone because of his or her belief is malicious and unacceptable behaviour! El-Rufai is not a Sunni Governor neither is Kaduna State a Sunni State, so why oppress the rights of others?!
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by MYHUBBY: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Kaduna state govt arrested Elzakzaky but many of you were busy attacking Buhari over the deeds of El Rufai

Elzakzaky is a less threat than the Fulani and Bandit he allowed to be roaming about

how many innocent non fulani has Elzakzaky killed? Fulani people have killed thousand of non Fulani Nigeria, I called them Fulani people because you Fulani living in the cities defend the atrocities of those living in the forest, it means you're all criminals. a good Fulani is a dead one

you can write today's date down, you people will regret allowing Buhari to represent you Fulani after 2023, he had done worse for you naive cow than good
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by NLmopol(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry please pray for me, I believe in miracles and prayers. Thanks

I don’t know what’s wrong with you but I pray in the name of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH that whatever you going through will become a history insha Allah (if Almighty Creator wishes)

If you truly believes in God and miracle get
An undiluted pure honey (original honey from the insect bee)
clean water

How to use them
First of all you need to clean your self before God (you need to take a bath)
Pray INSIDE THE UNDILUTED HONEY in your own language/religion/understanding ask for forgiveness and recite (for Christian) any psalm or prayer you know for healing then recite the Lord’s Prayer as much as you can (don’t count it)
(Muslim) recite any prayer you know (istigifar, kurisiyy, bismillah ladhi laya duuru) then recite suratul Fatiha 3x (when you get to iyakana abudu wa iyaka na stahim; ihidina sirata al-mustaqim recite as much as you can but don’t count [check the meaning online or get a well translated Qur’an]

Get a bowl/bucket of water
Pour some drops of honey in the water
Pray to God in your own religion and understanding (again as above) go take your bath and start using the honey anytime you feel like (don’t forget to pray)
Get closer to God

NOTE: I’m not a pastor neither am I an Alfa nor a spiritual person BUT I believe in God and power of the Most High
I don’t sell honey

3 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by King44(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

Stop thinking about issues you knew nothing about. El-zaky zaky had been a menace to the society. He had been clashing with every successive governments in the past. Late Abacha even overran his entire estate in the past, same with Obasanjo and others. Only IBB was a little friendly with him.

He claims state within state in Zaria. If his excesses were not taken care of, the story would have been different one. The christains Southerners supporting him today are only doing so just to show hatred to Buhari, they all know the man El-zaky zaky is a big problem, not just today.
let's assume that I know nothing about him, what about those that I know about the atrocities they have committed and they are still enjoying freedom? The herdsmen are worse than your claim but none is in jail and has been sentenced.

That is why I concluded that for them to have taken him seriously he must be on the right course and that is why they consider him a threat.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by joedave(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Oluolad86:

Some believe in chariots and some believe in horses but we trust in the name of the Lord Our God Ps 20:7

As you believe in Prayer and miracles and never ashamed to identify with and requesting same from social media, may the miracles you so seek locate you from wherever you may be. You shall testify to His goodness. Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by NLmopol(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335151:
Why is it that, it is only people creating violence, deaths and causing all.manner of mayhem that some swines in this country are always supporting and queuing behind?
Everything and anything that will cause unrest and war is what those brainwashed tins are always for. Anything peace, love and harmony is always bringing them sadness.

Well, that sadness will never depart form their abode.

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have, whether the evil ones like it or not.

(You can quote this post if it gets to you, let Nairalanders know you today today!) wink
Amen/Amin/ase/ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by luluman: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
De should put him back 2 Jail, grin
PMB Sai Baba, 4 + 4 = 2026
Baba go Slow, till 2026
Haters drink sniper tongue tongue
Your wide mouth. Better use your data to watch cartoon.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Kinzo0917(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oluolad86:
may God take care of the challenges you are going through now. Bless you ma

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by donbenie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
De should put him back 2 Jail, grin
PMB Sai Baba, 4 + 4 = 2026
Baba go Slow, till 2026
Haters drink sniper tongue tongue
Enjoy your change.. undecided
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by donbenie(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335151:
Why is it that, it is only people creating violence, deaths and causing all.manner of mayhem that some swines in this country are always supporting and queuing behind?
Everything and anything that will cause unrest and war is what those brainwashed tins are always for. Anything peace, love and harmony is always bringing them sadness.

Well, that sadness will never depart form their abode.

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have, whether the evil ones like it or not.

(You can quote this post if it gets to you, let Nairalanders know you today today!) wink
For your mind you dey feel like celebrity?
Nairaland Frontpage local Champion.. angry
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by smartNerd: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by BanevsJoker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
are they deadlier than the fulani herdsmen terrorists wiping out entire villages and local governments in southern Kaduna ? Asking for a friend
Don't bother engaging morons. It's a waste of everything. P
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by BanevsJoker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
are they deadlier than the fulani herdsmen terrorists wiping out entire villages and local governments in southern Kaduna ? Asking for a friend
Don't bother engaging morons. It's a waste of everything.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Oluolad86(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
NLmopol:

I don’t know what’s wrong with you but I pray in the name of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH that whatever you going through will become a history insha Allah (if Almighty Creator wishes)

clean water

How to use them
Pray INSIDE THE UNDILUTED HONEY in your own language/religion/understanding ask for forgiveness and recite (for Christian) any psalm or prayer you know for healing then recite the Lord’s Prayer as much as you can (don’t count it)
(Muslim) recite any prayer you know (istigifar, kurisiyy, bismillah ladhi laya duuru) then recite suratul Fatiha 3x (when you get to iyakana abudu wa iyaka na stahim; ihidina sirata al-mustaqim recite as much as you can but don’t count [check the meaning online or get a well translated Qur’an]

Pray to God in your own religion and understanding (again as above) go take your bath and start using the honey anytime you feel like (don’t forget to pray)
Get closer to God

NOTE: I’m not a pastor neither am I an Alfa nor a spiritual person BUT I believe in God and power of the Most High
I don’t sell honey

Thanks so much
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Oluolad86(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
NLmopol:

clean water

How to use them

Get closer to God

I don’t sell honey
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.