Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me (792 Views)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Hi,
Just got a job in Victoria island paying 60,000 but no acomodation..abeg can anyone acomodate me and I will pay 10,000 if u want to collect money from me
I will also
Clean the whole house
Make sure all fixtures and bills are paid ( T$C inside)
Cook anything you feel like eating( u wld have to give the money for what u like to eat)
Be as if I don't exist ( i.e very quiet) though am the best company anyone can ever pray for

Kindly reach out to me if you think it's ok( call or whatsapp 08169827645)
Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by hdrifter11: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Commentos1st
Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by OkuFaba(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Only?? You no go offer kpekus join?
Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by dawnomike(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
... and you just joined Nairaland today Aug 2? Something is fishy
Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
dawnomike:
... and you just joined Nairaland today Aug 2? Something is fishy

Just finished a meal of fish grin
Its an arrangement, if it fits what u like, no wahala, if not pass to another thread

1 Like

Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
OkuFaba:
Only?? You no go offer kpekus join?

Which one? That thread dangling between ur legs is wat u want to offer a woman? U no try

1 Like

Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by OkuFaba(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Which one? That thread dangling between ur legs is wat u want to offer a woman? U no try
one day rain go fall, cold go catch person and you know say body no be firewood
Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by Smile4mee01: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Hi,
Just got a job in Victoria island paying 60,000 but no acomodation..abeg can anyone acomodate me and I will pay 10,000 if u want to collect money from me
I will also
Clean the whole house
Make sure all fixtures and bills are paid ( T$C inside)
Cook anything you feel like eating( u wld have to give the money for what u like to eat)
Be as if I don't exist ( i.e very quiet) though am the best company anyone can ever pray for

Kindly reach out to me if you think it's ok( call or whatsapp 08169827645)

Lollll... very smart topic. This is one way u could attract attention to your issue.

Well, to be sincere. Nigeria is not like abroad. People are scared and you should be too. We hear too many evil going on.

This is what you should do.

1. Spend your 1st few weeks meeting other staff and getting to seek who can offer u a shared accommodation especially close to that place.

2. Move close to other people in the same income bracket in and outside your company.

3. Find a church or mosque close by, offer to clean chruch for free and be a member.

4. Date a transporter who will be happy to drive you back and forth.

5. The company you work for most likely have night guards, close mark them. They will show you the way.

These are just hints.

God bless your hustle

4 Likes

Re: The Hunger For money Is Scaring Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
cry cry cry thanks for the reply
Wld have to reject d offer
Have not seen any to help me with the acomodation thing

(1) (Reply)

What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? / Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.