Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF (9558 Views)

Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by shinaayop(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Naija (0) medal

Nobody has passion for this country anymore...

Just saying ooooo
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by lebete3000: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
wallay77:
To learn lesson no dey tire una...una no fit reach people lesson ni

Suffer no dey tire dem.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by puremaker7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Typical Nigerians always learning lesson after failure, I'm expecting the day they will learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
shinaayop:
Naija (0) medal

Nobody has passion for this country anymore...

Just saying ooooo

We have a guaranteed medal in the female freestyle wrestling tomorrow. All that is left is whether it would be gold or silver.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by hibeebeeking: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
We know before now. Olympics spirit is just to participate. At least to you have all seen how tokyo be. If you like come home and stay.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Starzo: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
No you haven't learnt your lesson, and you won't get better. China is the most populated country on Earth, they're topping the medals table, Nigeria is the most populated black country on Earth, yet we don't even have one bronze medal like I prophesied earlier.

The problem isn't about doing better, most of this people collect bribes from unqualified athletes and fix their names in the squad at the expense of the ones who spent years preparing for the event.

Nigeria will never get better until southern Nigeria gains her Independence.

This I have seen.
Only niger delta naim dey give this country small hope

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by vicfajeze: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
E gbadun rara
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Trybes(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Idiots
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Surely I Say Unto You, this Administration Is Cursed! All Round Failure. If You happened To Follow the Games You Won't Agree Less
Shut up! When the list of players was published. Y'all claimed how super they were.

That they aren't Arewa picked. But now... As they failed you wanto deny them !!! Hypocrisy.

If this girls had won something. Your lots would have greased this thread with sperm!!

But now you wanto deny them grin chaii!
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Julianaa: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lies

You won't get better

After olympics, you will forget yourselves and gather new players from abroad in 4 years time for another Olympics

As long as you can't provide any quality players from home league , you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Richy4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
I checked the Olympic medal table....Looking for a certain country. from 1 to 75 countries...I saw even the ones that I couldn't pronounce their names correctly......... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Shut up! When the list of players was published. Y'all claimed how super they were.

That they aren't Arewa picked. But now... As they failed you wanto deny them !!! Hypocrisy.

If this girls had won something. Your lots would have greased this thread with sperm!!

like i said earlier, it's the bad luck from your father; THE CATTLE REARER FROM DAURA
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by fredoooooo: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
You tried , the friendly games winning against the US got into your head but still welldone guys ..
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by olungwa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
How can you win with this Buhari bad luck
fergie001:

Nigerian Basketball Federation

The Senior Women's Basketball team, D'Tigress, crashed out of the Tokyo2020 Olympics after consecutive losses to the United States, France and Japan.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by fredoooooo: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Many of them are yaba left and Psychiatrie hoem patients , avoid them grin
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Freebandz365: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Weedhustler:
Next time u represent Biafra land....not one country like that!

It was biafra national team and they failed woefully grin grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by dazzlingd(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Typical of black nations, always claiming they have learnt lessons

Their learning of lessons is similar to Christians expecting their jewish lord to come back after 2000 years.

Next 10 years, they are still learning, next 30 years next 100 years

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by JohnBullMySon: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
grin grin

"Merit boys and girls"
Next time allow quota system people to play, we shall win for the nation grin
Check round and see. You're likely the only one who made a tribal comment. And you think nothing is wrong with you
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Semaj77(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nicklaus619:
It's not really their faults though, u prepare for Olympic years before, so that you bound well with the players and master your trick shots and trick moves, watch countries that prepared ahead of time and be impressed not the kinda fire brigade approach they use on them

But I thought they were winning all their friendlies before the tournament , weren't they bonded well then
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Wickedfact: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
Starzo:
Ok we hear
We the niger deltans have saved Nigeria from a monumental disgrace by guaranteeing atleast a silver medal in wrestling at the Olympics.

Just as our oil has been carrying this death weight of a country on its back for decades.

Without us, Nigeria is doomed.

We need our republic.
[/s]

My friend, go and sit down. You people are not serious. They want to give you 3% of oil proceeds while the North takes 30% but you idiots in the Niger Delta are quiet. All your leaders have shut up because of the few dollars they have been given.

Even you making noise, small money they will give you and you turn deaf and dumb. You guys are the greatest slaves in this country and all you do is betray yourselves.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
1bunne4lif:
like i said earlier, it's the bad luck from your father; THE CATTLE REARER FROM DAURA
Get a life and take some responsibilities. We can't spend all our time blaming the president for every fuking thing that happens to Us.... grin grin

Take responsibility! Take responsibility! Buhari don caset...

But tell me how he caused their failure I'm waiting!
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by LOVEGINO(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
wallay77:
To learn lesson no dey tire una...una no fit reach people lesson ni
d lesson buhari don teach us nor be here.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Gravity56: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Useless People!!!! Bunch of losers!!!!!
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Boudiccao: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria is not a basketball nation and to make it worst some of these players are self sponsored.
If Nigeria wants to do better in basketball and other sports them the sports administrators know what to do but guess what? They wouldn't do it because they are all corrupt and don't care about their so called One Nigeria.

Let me say kudos to the Basketball teams which is mostly igbo anyway for daring to represent a country that doesn't care about her athletes. Well done and better luck next time.

And for those of you dragging Igbos because of these athletes...Thunder fire all of you.
You are not ashamed your darling backward nation cannot heavily invest in sports but you have the audacity to laugh at these wonderful igbo athletes that came down to represent you. They are the true patriotic citizens while you continue to rejoice at their defeat.
Idiotss all of you.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by WaffenSS(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Raheemart933:
Please try to help out an orphan of starvation of foods for the sake of Almighty God please and may God keep providing you with all your wants and hearts desires in this life and may both cure and uncured disease's shall never know it ways and it directions to your lifetime including to all your families and friend's amen

Prove you're who you say you're, and send your bank account.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Wickedfact: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
grin grin

"Merit boys and girls"
Next time allow quota system people to play, we shall win for the nation grin

They are going for sports, not terrorism and banditry.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Check round and see. You're likely the only one who made a tribal comment. And you think nothing is wrong with you

I like it like that.

Dont come here and act like a victim.

Remember when your people were abusing everyone that they were choosen by merit and not because they were quota system, northern and aboki.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by zoomman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
No you haven't learnt your lesson, and you won't get better. China is the most populated country on Earth, they're topping the medals table, Nigeria is the most populated black country on Earth, yet we don't even have one bronze medal like I prophesied earlier.

The problem isn't about doing better, most of this people collect bribes from unqualified athletes and fix their names in the squad at the expense of the ones who spent years preparing for the event.

Nigeria will never get better until southern Nigeria gains her Independence.

This I have seen.
All your statement apart from us not having a medal. Well, by this time tomorrow, Nigeria name will be on d medals table....Gold or Silver...watch out.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wickedfact:

They are going for sports, not terrorism and banditry.

They couldn't deliver nada. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria 3 Vs Tanzania 0 (3-1 on aggregate) / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.