Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF (9557 Views)

Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by DaRuud(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Federal Character

fergie001:

Nigerian Basketball Federation

The Senior Women's Basketball team, D'Tigress, crashed out of the Tokyo2020 Olympics after consecutive losses to the United States, France and Japan.

Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Starzo: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
rosinkkit:

You are an UTTER ignoramus. NO, your ancestors were not ''walking around naked'' when the white man came. They had cities, education of various types, and sophisticated administrative systems.

As early as 1504, and a full 400 years before the arrival of the British, the Benin empire exchanged ambassadors with Portugal, and its capital, Benin City had streetlights and underground drainage, and was described by European visitors as one of the best planned and most beautiful cities in the world. The Benin Empire was a wealthy society free of crime and hunger.

Go and learn your history. Your ignorance is a disgrace.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace
I for insult you but I nor get ur time

the person am replying said people in the niger delta had no clothes when awolowo visited( using it as an insult towards the people of the region). Which led to me replying that there were many black walking without clothes when the whites came so he shouldn't be using it an a means of insult but you just jump come from nowhere come shock mouth for wetin u nor understand.

And if I may ask, was it only the Benin kingdom that made up the whole black race or entire of sub Saharan Africa as the time of entry of the Portuguese??...if no, then you'd agree that there were many tribes walking without clothes at that time and till this day some of those practices still continue in some places.

Try to understand wetin dey sup before for u put body make over sabi no go kill u
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
No lesson just go back to your various club and forget about this hopeless, bad luck, unforsaken country.
Guys are indeed champions I'm proud of you all.
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by Jorryy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
FAILURE is synonymous with APC/BUHARI
BOTH the Tiger n Tigress dey madt!
Re: Tokyo2020: "We Have Learnt Our Lessons, We Will Get Better - NBBF by trippleKAY(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2021
Oga You were making sense not until the 2nd to the last paragraph. Nawa ooo undecided
FalseProphet1:
No you haven't learnt your lesson, and you won't get better. China is the most populated country on Earth, they're topping the medals table, Nigeria is the most populated black country on Earth, yet we don't even have one bronze medal like I prophesied earlier.

The problem isn't about doing better, most of this people collect bribes from unqualified athletes and fix their names in the squad at the expense of the ones who spent years preparing for the event.

Nigeria will never get better until southern Nigeria gains her Independence.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria 3 Vs Tanzania 0 (3-1 on aggregate) / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.