Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland (688 Views)

FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by ezenwaez(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
I find it really disappointing most times when I try to help people based on my experiences and factual informations all I get is abuse, infact someone told me to get a life because I posted solutions to N-Power issues.
Please I will stop posting N-Power news on nairaland, I really do not know who I offended, I believe forums are meant to share solutions to pending issues.
You can visit my website at https://npvn-nationwide.com.ng for N-Power updates, please I am done
Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Npower sef too get wahala
Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
I find it really disappointing most times when I try to help people based on my experiences and factual informations all I get is abuse, infact someone told me to get a life because I posted solutions to N-Power issues.
Please I will stop posting N-Power news on nairaland, I really do not know who I offended, I believe forums are meant to share solutions to pending issues.
This is a faceless forum. Why would you allow what clueless teenagers say get to you?
Mehn, do your thing, ignore them. No one gives a fuvck about what they think.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by Younghacka(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
You can visit my website at https://npvn-nationwide.com.ng for N-Power updates, please I am done
Bro, On The Path To Greatness, You Must Be Criticised. As A Blogger You Must Develop A Though Skin For Criticism.
That Said, There Are Many Who Are Seeing The Good Side Of What You Are Doing Compared To The Few Scums Who Are Dishing Out Criticism On Threads They Can Just Totally Avoid.
Please I Urge You To Have A Rethink On The Posting, Just Do What You Feel Is Good And Don't Listen To What Ever They Have To Say. The Ratio Of Those Benefitting Both NL Members And Those That Search On Google Are On A Ratio On 1:100.
Thanks And Have A Nice Evening.
Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by akinday1: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Bro I don't know you o but I just wish you can keep up the goód work without considering what haters say. Each time your update pop it gives me joy irrespective of the info and I believe same goes to other true npower applicants. So keep the fire burning bro, let no one dim the light
Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by wiseone28: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
Tell buhari to increase the money to 100k people will begin to appreciate your npower thread..

But i thought there was npower official nairaland handle here?

Or he deactivated.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of N-Power Thread On Nairaland by uthlaw: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
bro must of your updated really help...no mind does useless mofors,some of them no even get job!

(1) (Reply)

Npower Physical Verification / Loan Recovery Agent / Office Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.