Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work (2930 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by Nobody: 10:24am On May 16, 2011
Please Nigerians, i need a country whereby i can study and work a part time job apart from Canada , USA and UK any other countries please, Also need ur advice too
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by mrswagger: 3:59pm On May 16, 2011
Too bad, the countries you listed above are the only countries you are 80% guaranteed on getting a job abroad. Other contries abroad forget it. Only if you are lucky u can get in other countries. Your guarantee on getting a job in other countries is 20%. That's the truth.
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by mrswagger: 4:49pm On May 16, 2011
@sempeman, I would suggest you look into countries like Germany, turkey, holland or sweden. For schooling and part time job. Because most of them have affordable tuition fee and there can be job for you there as well too. I would have suggested paris but you need to learn how to speak their language before getting a job in france/paris. Actually I'm not guaranteeing you this but just trying to help and a suggestion for you. But pls avoid malaysia oooooooo.
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by mrswagger: 4:51pm On May 16, 2011
I would suggest you look into countries like Germany, turkey, holland or sweden. For schooling and part time job. Because most of them have affordable tuition fee and there can be job for you there as well too. I would have suggested paris but you need to learn how to speak their language before getting a job in france/paris. Actually I'm not guaranteeing you this but just trying to help and making a suggestion for you. But pls avoid malaysia oooooooo
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by pinehearst: 12:08am On May 17, 2011
^^^
have u been to any of this country, pls stop advicing shit cos u no notin abot this places,
i wouldn't advice North cyprus @ all if u looking 2wards working and studyin cos their economy isn't vibrant south ok,
turkey little ok,
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by yemmy27: 7:50am On May 17, 2011
I studied in Cyprus for 2 years before i relocatted to United kingdom and i worked for almost a year plus in North cyprus, why do you keep discouraging people, Every body has a different intent, If you need a Job in cyprus for sure u will get it in as much you can go to companies and ask them like this ISH ARIYORUM?IT means pls am looking for a Job!!I know what am saying and i will never give anybody a false information here.THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by pinehearst: 3:51pm On May 17, 2011
try vist the North Cyprus section on this forum and see the post by adulahi and u no wat am talkin off,
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by collinsfbi(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2011
Too bad, the countries you listed above are the only countries you are 80% guaranteed on getting a job abroad. Other contries abroad forget it. Only if you are lucky u can get in other countries. Your guarantee on getting a job in other countries is 20%. That's the truth.
Wrong and misleading comment!
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by smolelekan: 8:48pm On May 17, 2011
ISH ARIYORUM grin lol, ahahaha funny, PLS go to North Cyprus if you are willing to work and study, yok WORK (NO WORK)
Re: Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work by 1WORLD1(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2011
TRY PARAGUAY OR CANADA

I Know someone who help my brothers
he work with a company in Canada and his based in Lagos Nigeria

check him out here http://freetraveljunction..com

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? / An Interactive Forum For Everyone / BREAKING! USA Passport Holders Leaving Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.