Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

An Interactive Forum For Everyone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Interactive Forum For Everyone (2933 Views)

invalid / Invalid / Invalid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 1:29am On Jun 10, 2008
Beneyoyo.com is a free discussion forum. And as a universal meeting forum or a medium where ideas and opinions on any given issue can be freely exchanged, it is primarily popular with Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad, and to explicitly state what the website is about, www.beneyoyo.com is a Nigerian as well as an international free discussion forum that covers any subject of any topic. Which includes the following sections and sub-sections:

Romance & Relationships: Babe-Fishing/Dating, Love Stories, Romance, Love Poems/Quotes

Entertainment: News/Events, Sports/Games, Celebrities, Jokes/Humour, Film/Movies, Music/Radio, Fashion, Hobbies.

Business & Commerce: Selling or Buying, Lending, Hiring, Renting or Leasing, Advertising or Wanted, Properties & Estates, Careers/Employment/Vacancies.

Science & Technology: Info Tech, Programming/Web Development, Video/Graphics, Engineering, Phones/Computers/Internet.

Random Topics: Crimes, Travel, Culture, Politics, Education, Literature, Health, Family/Parenting, Recipes/Cooking, Religion, Diaries, Fitness/Diet.

In Beneyoyo.com, although guests are given access to the contexts of every page and can freely enjoy reading any information, but members have the full be privileges which include having a individual profile account with photo or avatar picture of any kind, editing a signature which will appears on any post or comment, creating a thread as original posters, commenting on any desired thread and replying to other members comment etc.
The registration is easy and straight-forward, which means, new members to not have to wait for approval or authorisation before they can enjoy the full benefits of a member.

Join www.beneyoyo.com and enjoy!
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Tegese: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2008
sir, is this a flight lesson cheesy cheesy cheesy? dont tell me you r a pilot grin grin grin. anyway, nice post. thanx
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by babycool(f): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2008
In summation people don't like flying because they are afraid of dying!
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by naijadiva2(f): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2008
babycool:

In summation people don't like flying because they are afraid of dying!

that's true.

that's what i've been trying to tell people. they don't realize that flying is safer and there are more car accidents than plane accidents.
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2009
This is a useful piece of article that i suppose should go a long way in helping those who fear to take a flight.
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Afam4eva(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2009
naija_diva:

that's true.

that's what i've been trying to tell people. they don't realize that flying is safer and there are more car accidents than plane accidents.

You have 50% chance of surviving a carr accident whereas you only have 0.5 chance of coming out of an air crash alive.
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2009
Only if ships could be faster.
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 26, 2009
@Vic.J very good memorandum u got up there.
Pls kindly keep us up to date with flight phobias, it advantages, disadvantages, it gains if crashed and loss when not crashed.
Nice article for all to learn.

Welcome aboard!!
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2009
afam4eva:

You have 50% chance of surviving a carr accident whereas you only have 0.5 chance of coming out of an air crash alive.

True, but you're more likely to be in an automobile smash, than a plane crash.

Besides, if you're in a plane crash, and you're killed, death is virtually painless, and instant. cool wink
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2009
Modified article
If anyone has any question about flights/aeroplane or any other matter of concern, feel free to ask.
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2009
brein:

@Vic.J very good memorandum u got up there.
Pls kindly keep us up to date with flight phobias, it advantages, disadvantages, it gains if crashed and loss when not crashed.
Nice article for all to learn.

Welcome aboard!!
   Thanks for your commendation.
   Keep you up to date with flight phobias? What exactly do you wanna know? Ask your questions so i may answer to the best of my Knowledge.
   It advantages (of acrophobia) Well, there is obviously no known advantages except perhaps a phobic someone feels safer by denying him/herself the bliss of luxury and travel comfort.
   Disadvantages? A lot beyond measures. First of all, it is cowardice: Yes, it is a coward attitude, a negative characteristic of submitting to fear, uncertainty, illusions, or death intimidation triggered by erroneous mental representation. Therefore, such negative characteristic should be generally frowned upon.
   It gains if crashed? Well, the late Arch Bishop of Church of God Mission Int. Inc. preached a message just four days before his death, it was titled "the benefits of death". Yes, death could be beneficial depending on one's circumstances. And although it's very, very and very unlikely but yet, (i quote Siena)
Siena:

True, but you're more likely to be in an automobile smash, than a plane crash.

And in the event of a plane crash. . ,
Siena:

Besides, if you're in a plane crash, and you're killed, death is virtually painless, and instant. cool wink
   Loss when not crash? Then, you loss your unreasonable fear.
  QUESTION: THE DISTANCE BETWEEN LAGOS AND ONITSHA IS ABOUT 600KM, NOW, WHICH OF THE TWO OBJECTIVES IS SAFER:
                                            (A) Travelling on land from Onitsha to Lagos
                                            (B) Flying by airplane from Lagos to New York?
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by babaowambe: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
option B
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by BabaDibia: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
i have good medisine for vanishing inside plain crash, coll me for more infomation at 08032932758
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2010
babaowambe:

option B
Then, doesn't this explain that the fear of flying has got more to do with illusions rather than logical?
Re: An Interactive Forum For Everyone by Vicjustice: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
READ THIS IF YOU'RE AFRAID TO FLY

(1) (Reply)

Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work / Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! / BREAKING! USA Passport Holders Leaving Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.