Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) (42698 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Brokeronline: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Fryzi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Are you kidney me?
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
This life. Other people dey find pikin
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Elidrisy20: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Where the person wea dey give am belly?

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Emotionss: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am 100% sure she's a feminist.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
There is wicked Satan, there are much more wicked humans.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Aganju849: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
So this shikini woman has given birth to ten kids?

Brazil must be worse than Nigeria in fact
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by yuping(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
God won't forgive this.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Jagsconcept887(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
She for just use the kids gamble instead since they meant nothing to her. Best advice, stay away from hard or cheap drugs
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Aganju849: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Where the person wea dey give am belly?

Them fit reach ten niggas wey dey rotate the pussy between theirself

Ten bad niggas each one with heavy kondo grin
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by pascalbenz: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin
insidelife22:
ladies and gentlemen,I hereby declare that the Pasture is female.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Princemaniac: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
The way,this life dey go now, nothing suppose dey shock anybody or be breaking news ,anyways e be things .
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Truly The Future Is Female Indeed
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by lebete3000: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15760565/mum-arrested-selling-kids-buy-drugs-brazil/amp/

Someone that needs therapy.

This world just continues to justify the nonexistence of God.

Na we be the God wey dey epp ourself. and na we be the Devil wey dey do ourself.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Weeds
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
I wonder who produces and sells those drugs to vulnerable people? They are destroying lives.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Truly The Future Is Female Indeed

insidelife22:
ladies and gentlemen,I hereby declare that the Pasture is female.

I wonder the sex involved in producing and selling those drugs to vulnerable people? They are destroying lives.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Tolams16(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omo there is levels to this o, hmmm na wa
Meanwhile, If you were scammed by Boom tv/Cruise Tv please read this post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6682521/scammed-boom-tv-cruise-tv#104367308
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by emilfischer(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Narcotic is destroying the life of a lot of people.

The ones I pity the most are those who do drugs and are poor.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

She get flatin0 blood.

Drugs and baby factory.
grin grin grin Conquered Kwara state Igboho boy at it again,
By de time Fulanis ar done wit una, grin de language will be more clear grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
The future is female
women are very wicked,imagine selling her own child for drug..ha fear the vagina people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Martinez39s(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Addiction is a bastard. That woman needs a rehab and professionals.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by hofeshhomes: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drug addiction is bad. Say no to it.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Babalola0920: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pauldollars:
IS SHE A SENSELESS HEN?
Even senseless Chickens protect their young from danger

You can say that again �
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sinful Evil Endtimes Mum.

What if sh come to Jesus?
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by CUMIN: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I've said it time without number that some people are not worthy to own a womb or have access to a woman's doorway.

Just for you to get high you auctioned eight of your children.

Am I even surprised? Was it not because he wanted a gram of ice so badly that made Rahman, my neighbors prodigal son, to hand over the keys of their family car to a frustrated barber who grabbed the golden chance and became a car owner. What did Rahman get in return? ₦6700.

Drugs are addictive.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Zooposki(f): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Lighthammer:
The future is female
women are very wicked,imagine selling her own child for drug..ha fear the vagina people

What of the men producing and selling and getting the women hooked? What would you call them? The men even have drug wars that have taken millions of life.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Yankee101: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Avoid drugs children
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by LordofNaija: 4:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I've said it time without number that some people are not worthy to own a womb or have access to a woman's doorway.

Just for you to get high you auctioned eight of your children.

Am I even surprised? Was it not because he wanted a gram of ice so badly that made Rahman, my neighbors prodigal son, to hand over the keys of their family car to a frustrated barber who grabbed the golden chance and became a car owner. What did Rahman get in return? ₦6700.
NwaAmikpe is that you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.