Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) (42695 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by pointstores(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Nawa
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:59am On Aug 03, 2021
She ain't serious
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by vicfajeze: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2021
she be black woman .Are blacks cursed?
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Staphylococcus: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2021
Its better than stealing
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Kokaine(m): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I've said it time without number that some people are not worthy to own a womb or have access to a woman's doorway.

Just for you to get high you auctioned eight of your children.

Am I even surprised? Was it not because he wanted a gram of ice so badly that made Rahman, my neighbors prodigal son, to hand over the keys of their family car to a frustrated barber who grabbed the golden chance and became a car owner. What did Rahman get in return? ₦6700.
grin grin grin grin grin
That barber should go to jail. He's a thief. At least rahman is mad but the barber in his correct senses is a thief
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by seunfape(m): 5:36am On Aug 03, 2021
This one na fake news
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Funkybabee(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2021
May God liberate her

So sad
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Finally, Buhari's shock is in shock right now.
Hahahhahaha that gender!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by assent: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Madam FutureIsFemale will not have data to read this post.

You are a hypocrite.

Your hypocrisy puts a big dent on whatever you are promoting
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by SarakiBukola: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:

grin grin grin Conquered Kwara state Igboho boy at it again,
By de time Fulanis ar done wit una, grin de language will be more clear grin

Cry more... it delights me. grin

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Bahun(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Things has been happening for time immemorial.

No Be For This Nigeria Mannequin Dey Arouse People?
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Make God cljust come make all this nonsense just stop.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by JordanMichael(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin angry grin grin
Fear who no fear people that bleed monthly and still survive
Machinegun91:
Fear those people that urinate downwards like water falls
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by dhesmond(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Drug addict pass spiritual problems... grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Realadey(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Where is that girl that always hammering about how men are dangerous?
Futureisfemale, abi kiloruko e.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2021
RHYME TIME
It doesn't have to make sense
grin

The Picture is Female
The Puncture is Detailed
The future is Email
The Doctor is Female
The rupture is Shemalle
The Mixture is Intake
The Victor is Inmate

Because finally The Future is Female
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by seeme2(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2021
Some kind children like some nairaland children... if i be judge i go reklate. I no go sentence the woman at all.
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by ThuGGeR147: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2021
What have I not heard?
Is the future is female or the female is Gmail
I no even understand sef!...
This F gender, dem be kolo Ooh... shuoooO shocked
Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
stunnert:
Drugs will make you miserable if you are not financially stable before you delve into it. .

very true...and sadly, even if you have money, you will spend it all on drugs AND THEN be broke/insane enough do the above type of nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
You see why the penalty for drug trafficking in Asian countries is death? Traffickers only care about the filthy money they're making and spare no thought for the lives they are destroying.

Drug money is blood money.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.