Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First (48351 Views)

Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) / Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2021
I hate that show
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by CALCULUS16: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Your view is different from mine and always try to read my signature.
i was just joking with you.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Bighead95(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Honestly this show is far better than football.
This BBnaija teaches us about social pshycology and Adaptive Human Behavioural Psychology.

As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing and bad mouthing 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week. While these same men cant even afford 20k to save their life.

Some men will even fight for a striker who doesnt know they exist.
Its a very pathetic sight to see

See as these ones line up like students
You go think say na business seminar

grin can you please tell me what you have learned in this show.....

Assuming you were talking about talent show,gulder ultimate search, maltina dance etc I would have accepted your comparison ...

Bleep olosho BBN
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

And your wife doesn’t have like 5k to renew subscription? Poor woman.
You have comprehension problem.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Chronicgenius: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This BBnaija teaches us about social pshycology and Adaptive Human Behavioural Psychology.

As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing and bad mouthing 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week. While these same men cant even afford 20k to save their life.

I watch Bbn o bro

But abeg,don't you ever compare it to football

Never!
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Bluesea1and2: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2021
KingDash:
I swear this guy na gay.. how you gon say this shit show better than football, you high.
don't mind him
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by wumi2017(f): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2021
My crush
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Landmack: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

Dear ChizzyBuna it's been past 12hrs since i read this your post and i have been cracking up cheesy
Some pples phones will even disappear in the business seminar sef

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Agozie48: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Aganju849 post=104366231]

Toke Maxpussy...

Who did she fùck to get this gig, and how many times?[/quote

Don't be silly for once reason with your head and not your anus
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Aganju849: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Agozie48 post=104375535][/quote]

Use your father's anus you dirty mongrel
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by webguru(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2021
abeg why do we have to download showmax?
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by kayodecole2020: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by SHEAU(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2021
I can’t agree with you less. Lessons on Human behavior
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

Some men will even fight for a striker who
doesnt know they exist.

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Agozie48: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Aganju849:

Use your father's anus you dirty mongrel

Frankly speaking you are the dirty mongrel, someone who thinks that a lady cannot get a job in this country without sleeping with Men. Your mindset is dirty get it cleaned up
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Moji12(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Kingpele:
Chai I thank God my wife doesn't like watching BBN ,if not I would just stop renewing my subscription for now till the end of the show ,the devil is truly playing with the minds of his captives unto vain glory of worldly fame and power that doesn't last forever ,as I watched them lower my first cousin into the grave just this last weekend ,I was certain that it is only God we need permanently ,our body ,family ,friends ,relatives ,worldly possessions are very temporal but God is eternal ,seek him and love him and obey his word ,you will be saving yourself from a terrible end

So your wife can't single handedly subscribe to the cable tv hmmmmmmm, this is deep.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Aganju849: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Agozie48:

Frankly speaking you are the dirty mongrel, someone who thinks that a lady cannot get a job in this country without sleeping with Men. Your mindset is dirty get it cleaned up

You remain a mongrel with shit for brains

Shit-gobbling dog-monkey
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Invitationn: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
KingDash:
I swear this guy na gay.. how you gon say this shit show better than football, you high.

So na guy dey yarn this Opata grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Gfskw: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Agozie48: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Aganju849:

Shit-gobbling dog-monkey

You are the mongrel with no brains , This is 2021 the future is female
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Agozie48: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Aganju849:

Shit-gobbling dog-monkey

Look at yourself, see how you think and know who is the Shit-gobbling dog-monkey, the way you think , anyone would assume that you are a brainless fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.