Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo (1265 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Kayzy8: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian soldiers burnt down Multi-Billion Naira properties of Businessmen, killed several innocent men in Imo state then turned around to blame it on Unknown Gunmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9s7iVyfRek
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Do you know that soilders in Foreign country, so not have soliders roaming about their street like we do in Nigeria.. because e get why..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Chris525: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
They should go back and burn it again.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by AmuEbule: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

They should go back and burn it again.

You skipped your medication again.

There are reasons why you are taking those pills, ok! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Chris525: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ejiofor said MNK is taking his medications. Did you read it?

If you think everyone is mad like your supreme fool, then you are mad yourself.

AmuEbule:

You skipped your medication again.

There are reasons why you are taking those pills, ok! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by AmuEbule: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Let's see your worthless face. MNK is far better than an almajiri clown like you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Chris525: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
He was a nobody until you bunch of fools started to give him your money. Go back to the times before his first arrest, 2012, 2013, 2014. He had this particular black suit he wore on repeat. Back then he wasn’t ordering fools like you to go and commit murder. He was just an uncouth idiot so I had nothing against him but pity.

If you take the IPOB money out of it he doesn’t touch me one bit.

AmuEbule:

Let's see your worthless face. MNK is far better than an almajiri clown like you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by AmuEbule: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

[s]He was a nobody until you bunch of fools started to give him your money. Go back to the times before his first arrest, 2012, 2013, 2014. He had this particular black suit he wore on repeat. Back then he wasn’t ordering fools like you to go and commit murder. He was just an uncouth idiot so I had nothing against him but pity.

If you take the IPOB money out of it he doesn’t touch me one bit.[/s]

Please disregard this rubbish. He failed to take his medication.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by vedaxcool(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

He was a nobody until you bunch of fools started to give him your money. Go back to the times before his first arrest, 2012, 2013, 2014. He had this particular black suit he wore on repeat. Back then he wasn’t ordering fools like you to go and commit murder. He was just an uncouth idiot so I had nothing against him but pity.

If you take the IPOB money out of it he doesn’t touch me one bit.

cheesy grin grin grin our supleme rigger has been executed with thanks post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Christistruth00: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Interpretation :

IPOB has been burning has been burning Multimillion Naira Propeties of Businessmen in Imo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by EraseTheDot: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
-erase the dot
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by christistruth01: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by christistruth01: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

There’s a difference Mazi Kanus’ treatment and yours! Yours is for mental illness....schizophrenia! So shut up and go take your medication!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Them go say na one 9year old burn am. Na that one dey reign!

The lockdown will still hold, I trust the Igbos

They just want to cripple business in the East also distract us from Abba Kyari but we say no!

Abba Kyari must face judgement!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Chris525: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
After you drop dead �

PROUDIGBO:

There’s a difference Mazi Kanus’ treatment and yours! Yours is for mental illness....schizophrenia! So shut up and go take your medication!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Investigative: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria army are now competing with boko haram and bandit on best arsonist on civilian property

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by leofab(f): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wow
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Chris525: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
What? You’re not going to spit your lungs out?

I’m disappointed

PROUDIGBO:

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burnt Down Multibillion Naira Properties Of Businessmen In Imo by Jostoman: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2021
What is really happening with our security agent this days because i don't understand them anymore o

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Becomes Northern Party If South Is Denied 2023 Presidency, Okorocha / My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! / IPOB Leaders In Hot Soup As Ijelespeaks Starts Arresting Them - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.