Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. (7389 Views)

American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Kayzy8: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
FBI Released WhatsApp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk9VJZhSYwQ
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by FifthDogg: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2021
Thunder Don dey faya the designer tailor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by FifthDogg: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

I say make i ask you. You be robot?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by jlinkd78(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Noted
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Martahi: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Oga Kyari
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Howtoaccount: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2021
This is getting more interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNo-rEdNTO0
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Hyperchi(m): 3:11am On Aug 03, 2021
make him better go clear him name be4 jack Bauer come

1 Like

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by TheEnygma(m): 3:35am On Aug 03, 2021
FifthDogg:

Don't even bother asking.... Na so all them aboki they reason.
All of them just the jump dey shout "I stand with Abba kyari" for no reason without even understanding why he's being accused.... I even had to block a corper I once knew on Facebook because he was starting to get annoying and stopped sounding g like someone educated.

14 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2021
TheEnygma:

Don't even bother asking.... Na so all them aboki they reason.
All of them just the jump dey shout "I stand with Abba kyari" for no reason without even understanding why he's being accused.... I even had to block a corper I once knew on Facebook because he was starting to get annoying and stopped sounding g like someone educated.
they see this Abba Kyari case as north vs South forgetting that this is not their typical Nigeria case where they have tanko to do the needful.
they should take time and browse what the department of homeland security is all about

Hehehehe
Monogamy is crying too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Benblaqy7: 4:10am On Aug 03, 2021
It’s been for the super cow

2 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Kaodek(m): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2021
A
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by olu77(m): 4:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

If you stand with corrupt people you will never stand alone. I bet you wish you can also sit with him on that plane to US

5 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Randy111(m): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

Bros your mumu long well well ooo.

But anyhow, print placard with the inscription 'i stand with abbakyari' to do a one man protest in America to prove how serious you are and stop make yourself look like a jester here on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Randy111(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
they see this Abba Kyari case as north vs South forgetting that this is not their typical Nigeria case where they have tanko to do the needful.
they should take time and browse what the department of homeland security is all about

Hehehehe
Monogamy is crying too

I remember when Saddam was executed back then which didn't even have anything to do with Nigeria, aboki urchins started killing Southerners up there in the North. Since then I have not stopped thinking how on Earth we have managed yo share same county with those people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by summerflame(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

U are a family disgrace and a failure to the nation and your family

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Racoon(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Guess the EFCC can see what investigative criminology is all about? Get your facts first before going public

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Death penalty to fraudsters and hushpuppies angry

1 Like

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Randy111:

I remember when Saddam was executed back then which didn't even have anything to do with Nigeria, aboki urchins started killing Southerners up there in the North. Since then I have not stopped thinking how on Earth we have managed yo share same county with those people
they should try any nonsense in this modern era and witness the greatest ethnic cleansing ever.

They know better now
was expecting their nonsense when Gulak was killed by political rivals
they didn't fall into the trap.
I think those aboki know better not to try their usual nonsense they used to do those days in this modern era.
we're now more than ready for them.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Randy111:

F**k Lugard and Britain. They merged us with these braindead morons.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by smsgrouper: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Satan01(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2021
we need designer in hell oooo FBI pls do the needful na

1 Like

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Randy111(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
they should try any nonsense in this modern era and witness the greatest ethnic cleansing ever.

They know better now
I think those aboki know better not to try their usual nonsense they used to do those days in this modern era.

I think they are gradually coming to terms with the fact that no region has Monopoly of violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by DOTian: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2021
They should stop deceiving us with all these devided and rules tales.. We will take them serious when they show us the WhatsApp conversations between the looting Ogas at Chevron, Shell and AGIP. They have those too!
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by arthurwillia(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Who don the video make e drop the screenshot
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by tony0806: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2021
It's well
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Africana1123(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2021
O
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by WandaNara: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Yeye dey smell like kyari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by LORDLARGE(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2021
E
Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by Malawian(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

They know better now
End SARS opened their eyes to the kind of bestiality Southerners are capable of. Watching people burn Police and eat their bodies was an eye opener to them. Buhari has also impoverished Southerners in a manner that gives life to the saying "a hungry man is an angry man".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by LadyRosa(f): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2021
FifthDogg:

Na Aboki na. Seems you haven't live around them before. cheesy cheesy
They like doing a particular thing over and over again even if it fails, as they don't like changes.

Notice their pattern of posts on NL, same pics, same topic, same words. Nothing new and unpredictable.

5 Likes

Re: FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. by FifthDogg: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:

Na Aboki na. Seems you haven't live around them before. cheesy cheesy
They like doing a particular thing over and over again even if it fails, as they don't like changes.

Notice their pattern of posts on NL, same pics, same topic, same words. Nothing new and unpredictable.

I know them wella. Just like how one ram will cross road without checking if a car is coming, others rams will just join it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Budget Is Hopeless - Ezekwesili / N1.305b Not Enough For Refreshments, Meals, Presidential Villa Tells Senate / Fire Near Alausa Central Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.