Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) (48827 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2021
dey para up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Pweetiedude(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2021
May untimely death never be our portion.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by bkool7(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104377381:

Mind Your Own Business, Incase If You came across any of Update

You can do better...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2021
5years of study, all gone in a day

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
This them go Stab am to last last.. Always reporting stabbing news
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Moji12(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104376795:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

No you don't cover everything as you can see people already know you as a bad news carrier. Do you derive joy from doing so? then you must be a psycho n should be watched closely cos you seriously need help.
Don't worry is a matter of time you will soon go into oblivion with this your style of blogging. TRASH.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by MrCover: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Lattop:
Are u cursed with bad News ni @NaijaCiver

Point Of Correction, Is not NaijaCiver But
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Nigercover wetin dea occur na

dem dey pepper your eye with plenty bad news abi grin
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2021
I hope the murder(s) are caught and dealt with. RIP young man
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2021
So many ways to die in this country..
Rip
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Lattop(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2021
MrCover:

Point Of Correction, Is not NaijaCiver But
Pele Mr correction

I have modified it

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Rip to the dead.
i jus pity the love 1s he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Sometimes if you see Wahala, just make way, you no need to always wan try to show say you be man.

RIP
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by fadib: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Say no to cultism
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by mctech(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Died during celebration, not even cult things!

Every power
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Andyvilly: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
If there's a registered book for the dead, Nigeria section go don pass 10000000 pages.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by esthel(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Finish your exams and go home, so many needless deaths these days.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
and bad news = Nigeria and bad news

both are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by blizzers(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
pattern of blogging is just trash

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Victerica(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2021
VillageHead:
If he had rejected the temptation of going to the lounge to celebrate with his peers....

SOMETIMES,

There is a sorrow lurking at the end of certain joys.

RIP son

Hmmmm, had he known.

May his soul rest in peace.

But, in this life, has everything been already programmed by God?
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2021
You are on a manic obsession with gory news. Kwantinu.
I just hope you are under watch before you begin to dey perpetuate evil of you run out of bad news.
Abi what do I know!

post=104376950:

@ahnie, What Did You Understand By The Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Chaiii... My r.i.p have finish.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by Lightorder: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
All these signing out trending is just senseless. When you graduate, quietly, go home. Nigerians love misfortune and celebrate failure. If you doubt, hit 1 million followers, announce it, within 1 hour, many will unfollow you sharply
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2021
What a life.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by olusledge: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2021
superCleanworks:
Okay but... i was expecting to read the part where the person(s) who stabbed him got arrested but this story reminded me that I am still in Nigeria where such stories usually end like this and full stop.

Happened around tejuosho yaba.. he was not stabbed but one of the area boys hit him with jazz ..and fled without giving him the antidote
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by joefelin2345: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2021
post=104376544:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/fresh-graduate-of-yabatech-dies-after-being-stabbed-during-signing-out-celebration-2.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4371706619555549&id=100001487620471
What is this crazy thing called...sign out...among out graduates these days as if we have not been students before. Now the little girl & aged mother in particular are left to face the vicissitude of life. RIP though.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by olusledge: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2021
fadib:
Say no to cultism
Not cultism related ...
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by levinsmith0444(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
I personally found this post so much communicative and factual and enjoyed reading it.
Small and mid-sized business owners across the globe rely on QuickBooks for managing their bookkeeping and financial activities with the help of latest Versions of QuickBooks Supported with Windows 10 .It saves time and makes almost zero errors.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) by EnlightenedUFO: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2021
blizzers:
pattern of blogging is just trash

I think it's run by a psychopath or a closeted killer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.