Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling (24061 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Oborududu Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event / Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Amalekki: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
We are the real niggarz of Africa

But all these kind babes...how banging go be for za oza room...
Don't just do the cow girl style or face off position style with them during sex......if not na die for you....imagine this kind babe sitting on you during sex(cow girl or face off) From this position, she is totally in control of the angle and depth of penetration. Then boom she is about to reach orgasm...damnnn...you will be a dead man

The Normal missionary style is just okay to prevent story
Grow up.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Angy55(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquill:

Blessing is Ijaw from Bayelsa while Ese Brume is Urhobo

He was referring to the other lady that competed with Blessing, representing the USA. Her name 'Mensah' is Ashanti (Ghana) unless she's of mixed parentage.

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Tranquill: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
teekrackz:

How is she Ijaw when there’s Mensah in her name?

Me think maybe her mum is Ijaw. Ashanti people bear their fathers name but belong where their mother come from.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by harmony75: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Uuuuuu Congratssssss Blessing❤❤❤.God bless Nigerian ❤❤❤
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Sleekfingers: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lancer47:

https://punchng.com/breaking-tokyo-olympics-wrestler-oborududu-makes-history-wins-nigerias-first-silver/?amp

congrats to her......

But nigeria is a disgrace to the black race.....with over 300m people.....see wetin we dey collect for olympic........there are lots of talented youths in nigeria.....but the useless sport administrators aint supporting those youths......most sports are under funded etc......after this olympic, they neglect them again......

And some idiots will be comparing nigeria with china......china that is raking in gold like water.....yeye country......if any of my kids dare try to represent this useless country in any sport, i will disown and curse that child....

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by openmine(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unityp:
Atleast we have one medal.Praise the Lord grin grin
we have two now!
A bronze and silver medal!

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Awoo88: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
There is one oloroso dudu that represented Nigeria in boxing. Are they related?
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by 12345baba(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
I need her to beat seun
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Tranquill: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Awoo88:
There is one oloroso dudu that represented Nigeria in boxing. Are they related?

Joshua Okorodudu you mean. He's definitely from Delta State.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Ifybwoy7: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Dat US gal sha, always beating her back to back... Final Nigeria now has 2 medals... Fingers crossed for Divine in d 200m and the othrr guy in the Shotput finals.. I still want to know who adviced our team in the mixed relay race. Pitting the guy with the ladies and the lady with the guys
swears bro. i was so angry with that our set up. especially how the girl got dusted at the end.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you Blessing for putting Nigeria name on medal's list.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
We are the real niggarz of Africa

But all these kind babes...how banging go be for za oza room...
Don't just do the cow girl style or face off position style with them during sex......if not na die for you....imagine this kind babe sitting on you during sex(cow girl or face off) From this position, she is totally in control of the angle and depth of penetration. Then boom she is about to reach orgasm...damnnn...you will be a dead man

The Normal missionary style is just okay to prevent story
Dirty heart Babylon boy grin
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by ricmx(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Reply my email �✅

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Henryjr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
nowpresence:

Oborodudu definitely is Urhobo. She is Urhobo from bayelsa.

Ok o
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
phemmyfour:

Shame on all the boys

Are u watching d Olympics with these guys in d photo below?

Meanwhile,
https://www.nairaland.com/6683842/tokyo2020-nigerias-chukwuebuka-enekwechi-heads

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
nowpresence:

Oborodudu definitely is Urhobo. She is Urhobo from bayelsa.

How can there be urhobo in bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by macho44(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
daveP:
Blessing Oborodudu did well!!

Modified(Herself and Tamara Stock repping USA)

Congratulations to Ese Brume and Blessing.

Now 64th on medals table, thanks to these two ladies. Can't wait for Odunayo's medal.

Cc Lalasticlala
What event is Odunayo competing in?

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol.... Those saying the Future is female..

Congraulate our Ladies naah!..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mejiloyon, see your specs
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obo dudu
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u watching d Olympics with these guys in d photo below?

Meanwhile,
https://www.nairaland.com/6683842/tokyo2020-nigerias-chukwuebuka-enekwechi-heads
Olodo
Show me his medal
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Show me his medal

Oh dear. Don't be too quick to insult others because u might just be showing that u are a reflection of d insult that u are insulting.

When u hear that a person makes it into d final, is there a minimum guaranteed medal for that person and what is that medal?

As someone who isn't an olodo, I expect u should be able to answer that question shamelessly and effortlessly
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Henryjr:

Ok o

Don't mind him. Bayelsa doesn't have urhobo as one it's ethnic groups
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Ariani: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Don't mind him. Bayelsa doesn't have urhobo as one it's ethnic groups

They do.
The Ofonis in Sagbama LGA have Urhobo heritage somehow.

https://www.nairaland.com/2289624/meet-ofoni-people-bayelsa-only
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by GABRIEL6036: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin Meanwhile, am concerned about her name 'oborududu' shocked My yorubrite will understand wella... Congrats to her! cool
No insult me ooo, insult my Kongi wey just woke me up grin
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Skoonheid(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
[.imagine this kind babe sitting on you during sex(cow girl or face off) From this position, she is totally in control of the angle and depth of penetration. Then boom she is about to reach orgasm...damnnn...you will be a dead man]

Lord have mercy on this damn niggar. ��
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
nigeria and india are bleeped up. with all the population they couldnt scout for better talents from their respective countries.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Starzo: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

How can there be urhobo in bayelsa?
There's urhobo minority in bayelsa.

E never too tay when me I find out sef

Dem get one or two local governments there
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congrats to her, she's the real MVP.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Starzo:

There's urhobo minority in bayelsa.

E never too tay when me I find out sef

Dem get one or two local governments there

U don't mean it
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Adesina18111(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wahala...Bet why? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina / Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.