Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures (2704 Views)

How To Solve The Problem Of Google Information Card Verification? / Neteller Account: How To Sign-up, Card Verification, Deposit & Withdrawal / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
I have tried several times to register and get verified on binance exchange since 2019 but every attempt failed.
I have old national ID card and new NIN ID card, binance rejected them all. So I ended up with another crypto exchange that has just about 5 popular coins ( Bitcoin, ripples, litecoin etheruem etc) for trading, but to make money in crypto, you need to trade 'good' altcoins that are cheap and affordable so that slightest rise in price brings in good profit- that's where binance is a giant, they listed many altcoins in there exchange. So everyone wants to be there!

It's very good to research, on one of my numerous researches online, I found another crypto exchange giant like binance listed in one of the best crypto analysis writer site. I registered and believe me, I didn't go through the hell binance took me through in the name of verification which was rejected at last. It was after about two trades that I finally went to dashboard and submitted my NIN ID card on the new platform and It was accepted. This new exchange has many altcoins on the their exchange in fact they are great competitors to binance.

Above all, there are many projects listed everyday you can participate in and get free coins, USDT etc. Lastly, if you don't have much money to kick start like me then this exchange is for you. I started with 26k and under 10days of trading, I have gradually made up to 34k so far. Start somewhere today, don't be discouraged with binance rejection of your registration.

*** YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH P2P PAYMENT METHOD ON THE PLATFORM*** Am available for further information.

Click on my signature to see registration link.

1 Share

Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by nibson(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
how do you find and withdraw
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Funding and withdrawal is all through P2P on the platform. I funded my account through P2P payment method on the platform.

nibson:
how do you find and withdraw
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by nibson(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
please can I have your number
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please can you drop your email so that I can reach you or if you're WhatsApp i can also reach you via WhatsApp.

nibson:
please can I have your number
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
@Everybody: The good thing about this platform am on, is that it listed many altcoins just like binance, so you're not restricted to trading only Bitcoin, etheruem, litecoin, ripples. Click on my signature to start trading crypto.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
The good thing about this platform am on, is that it listed many altcoins just like binance, so you're not restricted to trading only Bitcoin, etheruem, litecoin, ripples. Click on my signature to start trading crypto.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by nibson(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
07067846633 WhatsApp...I have a lot to learn from you ma
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please check your WhatsApp, I dropped chat.

nibson:
07067846633 WhatsApp...I have a lot to learn from you ma

Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by manhaley5: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
How do you trade.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please be clearer with the question. Do you mean which coin do I trade or you are asking about means of funding?

manhaley5:
How do you trade.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by manhaley5: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Roses1759:
Please be clearer with the question. Do you mean which coin do I trade or you are asking about means of funding?

Which coins do you trade for profit.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by sammirano: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kucoin
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2021
DGB- Digibyte-

manhaley5:

Which coins do you trade for profit.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
If you are having a hard time getting verified on binance, please join this exchange and begin to trade. P2P payment method with escrow is ensured.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Am currently trading DGB coin, price is low now and will come up again soon. If interested, buy now and wait for when it goes up and you sell. That's all I do, buy low and sell high. Chikina!

Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is crypto bullish season i.e crypto currency is witnessing price pump, price increase. This is best time to invest in crypto and make profit. The bearish season maybe around the corner when cryptocurrency will generally be experiencing decrease in price.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Most coins are down in price and this is a good time to buy because in few days, there will be upward trend of price.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bitcoin is gaining momentum again after few days of downward price trend.

WIN/USDT coin price is moving up... Getting ready to sell soon.
Re: Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures by Roses1759: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Investment in crypto is profitable and lucrative.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Dollar Crashing against the Naira / How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? / Heavy Rainfall Destroys Property In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.