Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns (8695 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by Simplythebest: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
They don't want to divide the country but they are killing people and kidnapping them and forcing people to pay alot of money. Do u know that most people sell their property in other to pay the bandits and still the Northern governors said they are just doing business. Don't worry after they have killed half of the North i will see who those wicked and selfish leaders will rule. Why not them condem bad things. We should stop supporting evil and this dividing of this country is not like this before only after Buhari started his wickedness and Nepotism that everything get worst. Am sure u never condem Buhari for a day. See let me tell u something is only Igbos that has this country at heart thats why u see them develop any part of the country they find them selves. How many Northerners have properties in the East and count the number of Igbos that has properties in the North. I read one day that a northerner complained that Igbo bought one area in Kaduna and developed it and Kaduna people can't even be able to buy land in that place. How many of Northerners has such development or area in the East. See my brother we should stop supporting evil if we want to this to grow and be good for us.
dmbb:

I want the Bandits eliminated but they have never said they will divide the country

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by Sleekfingers: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:
2023 Presidency: Boko Haram Not Used Against Buhari In 2015, Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo—Ohanaeze Warns | Sahara Reporters.

The group also stated that the region will not fall for the blackmail of political enemies using the Biafra agitation in the region against it.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/03/2023-presidency-boko-haram-not-used-against-buhari-2015-stop-using-biafra-agitation

The question should be under which political party the southeast presidential candidate would be contesting?

The southeast are free to contest in 2023. And nobody should use biafra agitation against them .....not all of them support the agitation.......

If the southeast expect the presidential seat to be given them on the platter of gold. Then they aren't serious....... They gonna have to contest like every other candidates........that's why it is called election.........

I know that the next president might come from the south......but chances of the southeast producing the next president in 2023 is very slim....... ...they need to work on their politics.......and stop blaming everyone for their mistakes.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by 1stGenius(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
oilyngbati:
I’m Igbo, but to be truthful, Ndigbo do not deserve the presidency at this time. The elders and political leaders have failed to condemn the satanic Ipob,,,, you cannot blackmail other Nigerians into giving you the presidency-NEVER!

When Buhari said Ipob will be taught in the language they understand, ohaneze and Ndigbo raised hell against Buhari, even when Buhari was clearly taking to Ipob.
When oba Akiolu of Lagos said Igbo who will vote PDP will drown in the lagoon, ohaneze cried foul.
Now, Ipob is not only threatening Igbo that opposed Biafra, but killing them, and ohaneze and Igbo elders are not condemning this barbaric terrorist acts.
So, presidency should go to the SW or remain in the north.

Otele! What an Igbo indeed!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by Sleekfingers: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Let us test Igbo presidency...

Let us give them a chance...... @ least!

Who knows, it might be a good thing!

Of course.....I want a president from the southeast for a change........
But they gonna have to contest like every other region......that's why it is called an election. Not a chiefaincy title........ Without the southwest or the north......the southeast can never win a presidential election.......that's why they to work with these two regions or one of them........ without that....they are just chasing shadow......

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by MoIbrahim: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
velocity25:
we care not for it,if presidency make Race/tribe rich and better then northern Nigeria would be London or Dubai.

Which of the norths are you talking about? Does it include what has been branded the middle belt for propaganda sate?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by officialfoodie: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2021
oilyngbati:
I’m Igbo, but to be truthful, Ndigbo do not deserve the presidency at this time. The elders and political leaders have failed to condemn the satanic Ipob,,,, you cannot blackmail other Nigerians into giving you the presidency-NEVER!

When Buhari said Ipob will be taught in the language they understand, ohaneze and Ndigbo raised hell against Buhari, even when Buhari was clearly taking to Ipob.
When oba Akiolu of Lagos said Igbo who will vote PDP will drown in the lagoon, ohaneze cried foul.
Now, Ipob is not only threatening Igbo that opposed Biafra, but killing them, and ohaneze and Igbo elders are not condemning this barbaric terrorist acts.
So, presidency should go to the SW or remain in the north.

Of course you'd claim Igbo to spew trash.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by Benoxvals(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2021
dmbb:
Most Igbo support Biafra while most Northerners reject Bokoharam, most Igbo opposition politicians support Biafra whereas no Northern politician opposition parties included that support Bokoharam. So Igbo can never be allowed to be President of Nigeria for now

I guess the Igbos are the sponsors of BH too right?
If I talk say u dey reason like cow now,u go think say I dey insult u..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by dmbb: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Simplythebest:
They don't want to divide the country but they are killing people and kidnapping them and forcing people to pay alot of money. Do u know that most people sell their property in other to pay the bandits and still the Northern governors said they are just doing business. Don't worry after they have killed half of the North i will see who those wicked and selfish leaders will rule. Why not them condem bad things. We should stop supporting evil and this dividing of this country is not like this before only after Buhari started his wickedness and Nepotism that everything get worst. Am sure u never condem Buhari for a day. See let me tell u something is only Igbos that has this country at heart thats why u see them develop any part of the country they find them selves. How many Northerners have properties in the East and count the number of Igbos that has properties in the North. I read one day that a northerner complained that Igbo bought one area in Kaduna and developed it and Kaduna people can't even be able to buy land in that place. How many of Northerners has such development or area in the East. See my brother we should stop supporting evil if we want to this to grow and be good for us.
Igbo don't sell land to Northerners so how do you want us to build a land that belongs to somebody
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by Simplythebest: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Keep deceiving ur self. The earlier u say the truth always is the better for everyone. Stop supporting evil
dmbb:

Igbo don't sell land to Northerners so how do you want us to build a land that belongs to somebody
Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by dmbb: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Benoxvals:

I guess the Igbos are the sponsors of BH too right?
If I talk say u dey reason like cow now,u go think say I dey insult u..
Thank God I don't reason like a pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Not Lost On Reconciliation With Wike, Others – PDP / Sanwo-Olu: $100 Million Lagos Film City Will Create Jobs, Grow Economy / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.