Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,917 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Following Tribes Are My Enemies And The Following Tribes Are My Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Following Tribes Are My Enemies And The Following Tribes Are My Friends (576 Views)

My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara / Three Major Tribes Are The Biggest Problem Of This Country. / Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Following Tribes Are My Enemies And The Following Tribes Are My Friends by NigeriaZoo: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Enemy tribes - NONE

Friendly tribes - ALL

We are in this together, may we come out as a better people.

As far as we do not force our religion and way of life on other Nigerians, we are all brothers.

Can't you see how divided we are and how those who divide us profit massively while we suffer.

Say no to hate and bigotry.

Let us stand together and overcome.
Re: The Following Tribes Are My Enemies And The Following Tribes Are My Friends by BritishAirways: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
The first thing they use in caging nigerians is tribe , then they use religion to divide us
Re: The Following Tribes Are My Enemies And The Following Tribes Are My Friends by r4bbit: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria has so many potential.
to become a great nation...
than a succession tribe can on its own....

but when The gov don't value the live of its people..... den you can't blame any tribe from wanting to separate and be on her own..

(1) (Reply)

Historical Facts About The Hausa And Their Quest To Take Back Their Land / Anambra 2021: No Kanu, No Election, IPOB Dares FG / EndSars Massacre: Reno Omokri Begins Move To Send Buhari To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.