Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals (52827 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Upton: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Omo
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by seanwilliam(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by ichommy(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria has Expired......

I wonder why we keep Deceiving Ourselves here and there.... Nothing can actually work in this Country, this Generation of Politicians we're seeing today are just learning work,the Next Generation will sell the Country and relocate to the Best Country Then!!!!

Nigeria is a Waste Product!!!

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2021
In all ramifications, this ain't a country

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Elvis778(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

See them trying to play the ethnic card and cry victims as usual.
2 wonderful Nigerians from the Southern part has gotten medals for us already and no body makes it an ethnic thing. It’s win for the country.
Truth be told, the Sport ministry and AFN should be probed after this show of shame at the Olympics.
Kudos to these athletes that is sacrificing so much for a country that should have treated them better.
Was the first paragraph necessary? I mean, how did they play ethnic cards by stating categorically that the government didn't have faith on the athletes representing the country? Which is not far from the truth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by TitsforTat(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Nothing else matters than him winning a gold medal to disprove all those that didn't believe in him...
Only you go run your raceundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by captainamiedi1: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2021
After the olympics in a sane country somebody will be sacked but in Nigeria, somebody will be praised instead. Nobody will be held responsible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Wickedfact: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats to Sunday Dare and the AFN.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by zedegit: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
They never expect him to get to this level. Shame on them

The joke is on them.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists.... And propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Shame on Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by tunapawizzy: 5:47am On Aug 04, 2021
the jersey is linen, that's why he's washing it in public

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by faceland: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2021
does he want me to wash it for him? I am sure the hotel has laundry service
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by teejaymmm(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2021
A country where her president travels out of the country every 2months for medical services while his doctors are being owed 19months salary and some of the populace are celebrating. Nigeria is a big shame

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Doyou2019: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Minjim:
When this Olympic is over all the NAF officers must be severely dealt with.

They just went there to disgrace our athletes and Nigeria

But this is Nigeria, where heads don't roll for negligence. We are a country that has so much tolerance for corruption.

Late King Yekini and the rest of the Super Eagles team of the 90s can relate to this. E no start today.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Ofadaman(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2021
I've said it over again, in the country, as long as you do not kill anyone or steal from your fellow Nigerians, do anything and everything possible to make money, or leave the country.

It's better to enjoy the 10yrs of enjoyment Hushpuppi had before being arrested than wallow in poverty in this country, because the US prison is way better than living in Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by wolexy14(m): 6:01am On Aug 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists.... And propaganda
I know say u foolish before but I no con know say ur foolishness full ground laidis so....pesin carry one jersey go olympics ,u dimwit dey say ipob terrorist....mehn o gbadun ooooo .won to ko opolo e lo ti pe.wherey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Clintonchiedzie(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2021
I proud of you bro

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by DOTian: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2021
You see why people are ashamed to be identified with this mess of a country?

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by daylay7(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2021
This is sad!
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by techWriter1: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2021
said to the former Minister for Sports. aka The funds spended disciplined well spended.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by DOTian: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2021
TitsforTat:
Nothing else matters than him winning a gold medal to disprove all those that didn't believe in him...
Only you go run your raceundecidedundecided
Win a gold medal for an ijiotic contraption?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by symbianDON(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Minjim:

wetin concern Nigeria Airforce with Olympics bros??

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by samwillyco1(m): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2021
NIGERIA ....
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Dada4me: 6:13am On Aug 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
probably only gave him one because they didnt think he was gonna reach the final... thats how much faith these officials had in him.

The way they went to South Africa with Keshi's sack letter thinking he would not make it past Ivory Coast.

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Guide777(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Now I understand why that man say falconets should be ashamed for representing Nigeria under this government.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
This is bad! shocked undecided cry
I really appreciate these guys that are sacrificing so much for Naija
E no easy
Nigeria will be great again
And we will remember you guys and tell our children these stories
Amen cry lipsrsealed embarassed
great? How?
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Oyiboman69: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
probably only gave him one because they didnt think he was gonna reach the final... thats how much faith these officials had in him.
the Nigerian officials gain more if they exit earlier cos that way,they'll to share all the mobilization fees amongst themselves.... I detest the leadership in all sections of this shit hole.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by MacANDIES: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
This is bad! shocked undecided cry
I really appreciate these guys that are sacrificing so much for Naija
E no easy
Nigeria will be great again
And we will remember you guys and tell our children these stories
Amen cry lipsrsealed embarassed

Nigeria will never be great again cos there wasn't a time it was.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Burgerlomo: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
WTF! Only what? This is unbelievable, I am speechless.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by olmoRoc: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Minjim:

nothing go happen to dem and na dem go still represent naija come 2024 because no be only dem dey share de spoil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / Match Official Staring At Female Supersports Reporter's Butt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.