Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals (52816 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
You can imagine the failure of our sport officials, this was the same jersey they were fighting on the particular company that will manufacture the jersey, now see what is happening.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Nickymichy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
I can relate...i remembered my university days... We went for nuga games...we needed a win to qualiyin out group. At half time, we were loosing by 2:0. Our coach and the technical team left us and went to there various rooms. We summon courage and won the game by 5:3. After the game, they came and congratulate us... You need to see there shameless attitude. Most people managing bid positions in Nigeria are incompetent and clueless. And it's so sad that, they will still want to be there... So sad
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by NacoAba: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Funny racist. Well I can conclude you have cow brain because you still stat awake to watch bbn, you have no sense. Your type should be staying in Sambisa , wicked cow

osazsky:
Abeg e if he is igbo and from the yeast 1 Jersey is ok for him he should collect others from kanu and biafra..what is wrong In having one jessey..u say u nor want Nigeria jessy collect red ones from kanu na..pls has white money been evicted..I have been voting since last week spent over 50k just to ensure he is kicked out this week..the way I hate igbos enn only thier speach could make me throw off

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Brian47(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Poleski: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists.... And propaganda

Coming from a sl*ut. Your mama na terrorist! Id*iot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / Samuel Chukwueze Arrives In Abia State (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.