Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals (52823 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by CaptainAyub: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

See them trying to play the ethnic card and cry victims as usual.
2 wonderful Nigerians from the Southern part has gotten medals for us already and no body makes it an ethnic thing. It’s win for the country.
Truth be told, the Sport ministry and AFN should be probed after this show of shame at the Olympics.
Kudos to these athletes that is sacrificing so much for a country that should have treated them better.
By 5:42 am,you were already being stupid.
Where did you see ethnic card there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Minjim: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
God bless our Olympic athletes jare!

What does the Nigeria Air Force have to do with olympics?

Thanks.

I actually meant AFN

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Adakintroy: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2021
God bless Nigerians. So much grace and positivity in them. No be like all those shiity Americans weh never see anything go just de protest Mumu protest for public disgrace their country up and down.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by gazza07(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Gay? shocked shocked undecided
Minjim:
When this Olympic is over all the Nigerian Athletic Federation officials must be severely dealt with.

They just went there to disgrace our athletes and Nigeria.

How can you take athletes to Olympic and not believe in them?

I'm sure they never believe this gay could go beyond the first round
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by ottohan: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

2 wonderful Nigerians from the Southern part has gotten medals for us already and no body makes it an ethnic thing. It’s win for the country.
Truth be told, the Sport ministry and AFN should be probed after this show of shame at the Olympics.
Kudos to these athletes that is sacrificing so much for a country that should have treated them better.
Please where did you see them playing ethnic card in their write up?
U are just being stupid and daft.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by jahsharon: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
This is bad! shocked undecided cry
I really appreciate these guys that are sacrificing so much for Naija
E no easy
Nigeria will be great again
And we will remember you guys and tell our children these stories
Amen cry lipsrsealed embarassed

They are not sacrificing anything for Nigeria oooo, they are working and getting paid in millions. Sports men and women are not doing sports for the love of the country, but for money just as you and I work everyday for money.

Meanwhile, Sports administration in Nigeria is not different from Buhari's administration of corruption, nepotism and terrorism
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by tonyson010(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
probably only gave him one because they didnt think he was gonna reach the final... thats how much faith these officials had in him.

Not so, but because the officials are currently increasing their bank accounts, with some properties waiting for them to sign on.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by jaymony14: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Great with all these thieves you call leaders
theTranscriber:
E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Formularcr7: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
You should be proud of representing your country, thousands of people will represent their country for free and even do more jersey with their money if privileged
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Tremple8v: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Useless con3

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Minjim:
When this Olympic is over all the Athletic Federation of Nigeria officials must be severely dealt with.

I'm sure they never believe this guy could go beyond the first round

This is normal practice in naija na kits problems in every Olympics
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by sirtuler(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Bro..
Why not do this for other country , I would have national to other country ..

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Diligence: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2021
There us a precedent: Falcons won a certain competition, were stranded & then began protest {perhaps in Cameron}... A certain official said they didn't expect dem to advance into the competition much less winning it.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by osazsky(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg e if he is igbo and from the yeast 1 Jersey is ok for him he should collect others from kanu and biafra..what is wrong In having one jessey..u say u nor want Nigeria jessy collect red ones from kanu na..pls has white money been evicted..I have been voting since last week spent over 50k just to ensure he is kicked out this week..the way I hate igbos enn only thier speach could make me throw off
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Darkblood: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists.... And propaganda
This had better be sarcasm
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Diligence: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2021
There us a precedent: Falcons won a certain competition, were stranded & then began protest {perhaps in Cameron}... A certain official said they didn't expect dem to advance into the competition much less winning it.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by ekitimanalways(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
E no easy
Really?!

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Chuknovski(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
E no easy

Your statements made me shed, tears, am shocked to see a true beleiver
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Pweetyccee(f): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Fine guy smiley
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by osazsky(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Find guy smiley
fund guy ..the future is female
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by gnewz001(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Trashy adminstration, all they know is fighting for position upandan not doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by wumi2017(f): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Hunmmm.God bless my country
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by alizma: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Minjim:
When this Olympic is over all the Athletic Federation of Nigeria officials must be severely dealt with.

I'm sure they never believe this guy could go beyond the first round
They don't care, all they are interested in is to get their own share of the allocation.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by phemmyfour: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2021
This country na wa o
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2021
I am sure this athlete is either from Nise town or Nibo town both in Awka South LGA of Anambra State. The surname Enekwechi is ONLY found in these two villages. No other town in Igboland bears the name.

Note:
It is not Enekwachi,
It is not Elekwachi.

It is Enekwechi found only in Nise and Nibo.

This is only for enlightenment purpose. You are welcome to argue the above submission.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Myself2(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2021
A house divided against itself cannot stand. The AFN is plagued with leadership dispute with two different chairmen and two boards, though the sports ministry recognises the Tony Okowa faction . Add this confusion to the corruption and ineptitude of our public officials and you have a big disaster on your hands.
I'm not surprised, when fish want to get rotten, it starts from the head. Ask yourself whether Buhari inspires confidence and excellence as a leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Pweetyccee(f): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2021
osazsky:
fund guy ..the future is female
lol sorry z a mistake
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Millimann: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

What's wrong with you? Where is the ethnic card in what those guys (sunshineV, WhoDeyHause, MrBrownJay1) wrote?

Why do you guys always feel insecure?

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by Tonyx5(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

I believe the word 'they' in this context refers to all the sports officials and government agencies. Don't always attribute everything to tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals by sunshineV(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

are u saying im tribalistic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Arrives In Abia State (Photos) / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.