Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership (581 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks GRV On Mohbad Death, Praises Sanwo Olu / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by Oluwamarc(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Student (NANS), led by Comrade Asefon Sunday Dare has given a pass mark to the two year old administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State.

The students body also commended the Lagos State Governor for his impressive achievements, especially in the educational sector since the inception of his administration. This commendation was given by Comrade Asefon while addressing pressmen

He said Lagos State had become a reference point of good governance for other states in the federation through the demonstrated exemplary leadership of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Comrade Asefon also asserted that
there has been a massive overhaul and repositioning of the educational sector of Lagos state since Babajide Sanwo-Olu became the governor. He however, explained that a boost in the academic performance of Lagos State students could very well be ascribed to the numerous positive developments so far witnessed in Lagos State University as well as other educational institutions in the state.

Also, Comrade Asefon likewise appreciated Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for leading the infrastructural revolution in Lagos State which has manifested in the economic development and growth
so far witnessed in the Centre of Excellence.

"In educational sector he has done creditably well. As we always do, NANS leadership under my watch will celebrate governors that give priority to the educational sector. Sanwo-Olu is one of the governors that has shown commitment to the development of education in this country".

Comrade Asefon also commended Sanwo-Olu for the ongoing and completed developmental projects
in primary and secondary schools within Lagos State. He also noted
as worthy of appreciation, ongoing projects at the Lagos State Polytechnic. He also commended the governor for doing so well in the award of bursary and scholarship to Lagos State students.

"So far so good, I have not heard anything bad on the issue of bursary and scholarship in Lagos state. I must also commend him for the way and manner he managed the issues of covid-19 pandemic in Lagos. This is highly commendable and we need to give him credit on that also".

The NANS president further said Sanwo-Olu was not just a governor with a record of outstanding achievements, but he also described him as a leader with enviable leadership qualities.

"So far so good, Sanwo-Olu is one of the best governors that NANS under my watch has noted for very good achievements and impressive record of leadership", Comrade Asefon posited.

Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by DoctorDree(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2021
O wapa
Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by VaselineCrew: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2021
People that can’t paint ordinary lane markings on one of the most “prestigious” highways in Lagos, lekki epe

I’m sure a lot of you will think that lane markings are not important, the same way you’d think closing open gutters is not important, chai!

I’m tired of always pointing these things out, but I will continue to point them out until they are fixed, God willing!

When you go to driving schools in western nations, you learn all about lanes, as the white folks place great importance on them.

Every lane marking has a meaning, white solid lanes, dashed lanes, yellow lanes and so on...

These things promote law and order in a society and help police enforce laws involving lane discipline

Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by Monogamy: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2021
VaselineCrew:
People that can’t paint ordinary lane markings on one of the most “prestigious” highways in Lagos, lekki epe

I’m sure a lot of you will think that lane markings are not important, the same way you’d think closing open gutters is not important, chai!

I’m tired of always pointing these things out, but I will continue to point them out until they are fixed, God willing!

When you go to driving schools in western nations, you learn all about lanes, as the white folks place great importance on them.

Every lane marking has a meaning, white solid lanes, dashed lanes, yellow lanes and so on...

These things promote law and order in a society and help police enforce laws involving lane discipline

Please and please relocate back to your region, your home state.

It is not a must to reside in obodo Lagos state..

Gov Sanwo Olu since his resumption as Lagos state governor has been on positive side of news, can same be said about your state governor?

Wondering why some of you people just hate for hating sake
Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by r4bbit: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Nice
Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by VaselineCrew: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Please and please relocate back to your region, your home state.

It is not a must to reside in obodo Lagos state..

Gov Sanwo Olu since his resumption as Lagos state governor has been on positive side of news, can same be said about your state governor?

Wondering why some of you people just hate for hating sake

Na wa ooo

Someone is asking for a better life for Nigerians, you are here saying I should go to so and so, chai!

Or you don’t think we should get better?

Do you know how chaotic it is driving on a busy road without lanes?

To make matters worse, that is a highway where we have been paying 200 to 300 naira for years to use. How much would it have cost them to paint lanes?

I pray that one day, you will also advocate for good things for your people.

I don’t know why asking for good things is a crime to some Nigerians

Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by Monogamy: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Na wa ooo

Someone is asking for a better life for Nigerians, you are here saying I should go to so and so, chai!

Or you don’t think we should get better?

Do you know how chaotic it is driving on a busy road without lanes?

To make matters worse, that is a highway where we have been paying 200 to 300 naira for years to use. How much would it have cost them to paint lanes?

I pray that one day, you will also advocate for good things for your people.

I don’t know why asking for good things is a crime to some Nigerians

You are not getting the point, do you?

Return back to your home state, ask your state governor to provide high way express way for the state..

Lagos is far far better than any state in Nigeria, that's undisputable fact

Lagos is a slum, Lagos is overrated, Lagos traffic is too hectic, Why not stay put in your home region.

Have any of you guys said anything good about Lagos except downgrading it?
Re: Mid Term Report : NANS Leadership Praises Sanwo-olu For Exemplary Leadership by VaselineCrew: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

You are not getting the point, do you?

Return back to your home state, ask your state governor to provide high way express way for the state..

Lagos is far far better than any state in Nigeria, that's undisputable fact

Lagos is a slum, Lagos is overrated, Lagos traffic is too hectic, Why not stay put in your home region.

Have any of you guys said anything good about Lagos except downgrading it?

This route affects me personally so I must speak, as it’s within my God given rights to do so.

Have I ever said anything good about Lag? Of course I have.

I praised Fashola them for the lekki link bridge, which till today, is still a great bridge COMPLETE WITH LANE MARKINGS AND STREET LIGHTS, really a joy to drive on.

I praised Ambode for destroying those roundabouts at lekki epe that Fashola built, and replacing them with traffic lights which greatly reduced the traffic on that road. I even opened threads with pictures showing the effectiveness of the traffic lights compared to the roundabouts which many untrained lagosian drivers did not know how to navigate.

but na wa sha, all this arguments because I want government to paint lanes on a very strategic highway?

One would think I was advocating for something evil.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Femi Falana To Institute A Legal Suit Against FG Abba Kyari Must / 300 Nigerians Illegally Arrested, Languishing In Italian Jails – Ex-commissioner / No Respite As Southwest Communities Groan Under Herdsmen Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.