Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah (824 Views)

Strike: You Risk Six Months Jail Term, FG Warns Workers / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Janicex: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Ahmad Isah of Brekete Family has insisted that if Abba Kyari, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, who was suspended after being indicted by the United States and found guilty in an international fraud case, is found guilty in Nigeria, he may not be the only one to go down.

Isah stated this on his breakfast radio/television programme on 101.1 FM in Abuja on Wednesday morning.

“All I’m saying is that I’m not in support of Nigeria extraditing Abba Kyari to the US because Nigeria is a sovereign nation, we have our laws, the Nigeria police is very well organized.

“If eventually Abba Kyari is found guilty in Nigeria, you'll see that he will not be the only one [involved in the case].

“So we should not conclude. This is my position. Nigeria should handle it internally. Let them [US] bring their evidence, then Nigeria police can do their investigation.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/04/hushpuppi-there-will-be-others-involved-if-abba-kyari-is-found-guilty-breketes-ordinary-president/

Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
And so what?
This one na ordinary mumu o.
What is wrong with the Not sef?
Even the few educated ones from the region have poor reasoning.
How can you be arresting and prosecuting people when you are guilty of the same crime.
Bunch of hypocrites, Kyari and every other person involved should be prosecuted and and dealt with accordingly.
If president Zuma could be jailed, who is Kyari??
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by inoki247: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
lol
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Grace001: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
Ok... So Nigerians should be jumping or dancing ?
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Bola146(f): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
grin That is why I'm afraid of those doing evils, one day they will surely be exposed openly. Always do good please

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by TarOrfeeek: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2021
At this rate you cannot convince me otherwise.

Stupidity is a birth right in the North of Nigeria.

There is no way out country will move forward with this much stupid people in leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Mr Isah please kindly start preparing for your own free flight to USA if you have anything to do with the crime in question.......with or without ur useless internal investigation........ it's no longer business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by AntiBMC(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2021
It's not a matter of "may"...Abba Kyari did not eat the money alone.

That is the reason for all ds delay in handing him over to the FBI.
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by DoctorDree(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Exposing others is now a crime??
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Kingpin1000: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2021
I no understand.
So ABBA Kyarri is now a sacred cow.. Even James Ibori and Alamieyeseigha did their time. Is Kyarri bigger than those 2. When the south protest against bad governance the north will have a counter protest , which kind yeye country be dis.. Just imagine the rubbish this quota system mofo is saying.. Everyone knows when ABBA Kyarri gets there he will be forced to reveal others, it's only the guilty that is always afraid. Make Kyarri go serve him warrant, wen oil touch one finger it is expected that others will follow, so if you follow chop from the pot of corruption no complain just pack your bags and be ready for your invitation.
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by KwaraRat: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2021

“All I’m saying is that I’m not in support of Nigeria extraditing Abba Kyari to the US because Nigeria is a sovereign nation, we have our laws, the Nigeria police is very well organized.

Illiterate do you idiots understand that Nigeria willingly signed an extradition treaty with Nigeria ?
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by paramakina202: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2021
This Ahmad Isah is mad.
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by nairalandankrah: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Dont be surprised that malami, and even the IG will be implicated
Re: Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah by Mynd44: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021

(1)

Housing Problem In Akwa Ibom State / Alleged:police Captured Acting Unknown Gunmen—picture / Gully Erosion Causes Stand Still Along Lokoja - Obajana - Kabba Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.