Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,006 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho (24512 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho / Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by PrinceGallant: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Does Oyo Court has that power to stop DSS? Besides, did the court review those criminal offences that Igboho was being charged? And what did this judgement also mean when Igboho is already in the hands of Benin Government. Honestly this Nigeria is just a joke, news here does question one's years in university. Are they all dumb there?
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by ImmaculateSpenc: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

Am a proud hypocrite....
Igboho didn't attack Igbo leaders like Cownu was doing.

Lots of Yorubas did attack his person, for their individual reasons. Surprisingly, Igbos aren’t antagonizing Igboho.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by DannyG8(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
ERockson:
Very sound judgement. It amazes me when people compare Ignoho to Kanu, the difference is clear
common not again
We are all in this together
Stop saying nonsense
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by ImmaculateSpenc: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't compare the two, abeg. There's a clear difference between their crimes.

What’s the difference, and compare it to the killings of IPOB by Nigerian forces before the emergence of ESN.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by onuman: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
A minority group in Nigeria using government instruments to arrest, imprison and killing people in the majority ethnic groups, because people of the two majority ethnic groups are suspicious of one another.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BakingPowder247: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:
If you hate Kanu and love Igboho, is another height of hypocrisy.

Fvck of abeg
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BSsniffer: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

Lots of Yorubas did attack his person, for their individual reasons. Surprisingly, Igbos aren’t antagonizing Igboho.

Tell yourselves the lies.....yes igbos have no reason to insult Igboho because he didn't insult or call for the heads of Igbo leaders like Nnamdi Cownu was calling for the heads of Yoruba leaders, even at that we see the remarks of some of your brothers against Igboho...spare me the bs... it's too early.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by ImmaculateSpenc: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

Tell yourselves the lies.....yes igbos have no reason to insult Igboho because he didn't insult or call for the heads of Igbo leaders like Nnamdi Cownu was calling for the heads of Yoruba leaders, even at that we see the remarks of some of your brothers against Igboho...spare me the bs... it's too early.

Tinubu insulted Igbos calls them Okoro, Oba of Lagos insulted Igbos and said ” if you (Igbos) fail to vote APC be ready to be drown in Lagoon”.

I guess those words are inspiring, right?
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by modsfucker: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nice move

The DSS Personnel should invest their free time in protecting VIPs and servicing married women in Abuja.

When they are done. They can proceed with grasping thin air looking for Oduduwa Nation Leader - Sunday Igboho

Even the judge is not immune from DSS arrest, once his actions portends danger to national security.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Interoma(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't let us deceive our selves, chief Sunday Igboho is a threating to FG of Nigeria, immediately they noticed that is moving the Odua nation campaign to Lagos, they knew that he will get more followers, from there they will advance and get more power with confidence. Moreover anything can happen from there in Lagos.
So they decided to hunt him down before the secession campaign date.
I think they had learned from end sars saga.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by ImmaculateSpenc: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
BakingPowder247:

Fvck of abeg

You sound frustration... zoom!!! grin grin
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BSsniffer: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

Tinubu insulted Igbos calls them Okoro, Oba of Lagos insulted Igbos and said ” if you (Igbos) fail to vote APC be ready to be drown in Lagoon”.

I guess those words are inspiring, right?

Tinubu never insulted igbos...and how did Yoruba pastors insult igbos that Cownu was saying stupid stuff about them.....the thing with you Igbos is that you're full of bs.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by od501: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-restrains-dss-from-arresting-sunday-igboho/

One thing is for the court to issue an order, the other is for the DSS to carry it out. A country where CGN's house was broken into, and was bundled into a police car, what do you expect? Nigeria is gone, the earlier you know this the better
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Brushstrokes20: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Awesome!.... Shame on the bloodthirsty Tyrant and his brainless foot soldiers!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

I rep odua Republic.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by iamjavadem(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abi o!!! Ordinary high court in Oyo state, clowns if not fake news.
Asgard73:
Stupid and unrealistic judgment

Judge just cashed out.

Mumu humans ..
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by techWriter1: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you hate Kanu and hate Igboho, is another size of duplicity.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Where is this useless mannaqibriq or what is his stupid monika self
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Organs(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guestlander:

DSS may not obey a court order in the interest of national security?
When we say we are back in dictatorship some people think that could be a stretch.

I don't understand why anyone with decency or integrity will support Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu? I am not in 100% support of this govt, however there are proper and non violent ways of doing things. Now, if a southerner is President and a northerner with similar crimes is locked up or paraded, that is when we will understand our corruption starts with we ourselves. A criminal is innocent if i hate the govt and like the criminal cos he is from my place, or my tribe, etc.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Guestlander: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Organs:

I don't understand why anyone with decency or integrity will support Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu? I am not in 100% support of this govt, however there are proper and non violent ways of doing things. Now, if a southerner is President and a northerner with similar crimes is locked up or paraded, that is when we will understand our corruption starts with we ourselves. A criminal is innocent if i hate the govt and like the criminal cos he is from my place, or my tribe, etc.

Please mention just one violent crime Sunday Igboho committed in the course of his protests against criminal herders and during the agitation for Odua nation.
If you can explain his crimes to me perhaps I will be able to understand your position.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Joromi1: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Malami the terrorist hasn't said anything about the 400 men sponsoring terrorism. No, he won't even move a motion to invite them for questioning. But the fura di nunu raghead won't mind sacrificing his entire family to get Igbogho arrested.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
it's like he'll be extradited
Grace001:
I don’t get it, arrest same Sunday igboho that is in the prison in Benin
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BakingPowder247: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

You sound frustration... zoom!!! grin grin
grin grin
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by luluman: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:
What if I'm yoruba, I love my brother you too love your own na, is it by force.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by colestephan86: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:
Kanu ordered the killing of a sitting governor, ordered that public institutions be destroyed.
Tell me one that igboho did
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Abujason: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-restrains-dss-from-arresting-sunday-igboho/

Sighs.
AS IF THEY WILL ABIDE BY THAT!
THEY HAVE MADE THEMSELVES THE MOST POWERFUL GODS. AND THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR MILITARY DICTATOR OGA DOES WHATEVER HE CHOSES.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by unbitchable(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Even the judge is not immune from DSS arrest, once his actions portends danger to national security.
DSS is not above the law. The law dictates who or not portends danger to national security.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by MT: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
ERockson:
Very sound judgement. It amazes me when people compare Ignoho to Kanu, the difference is clear

It was not a judgement. It is called an ex parte injunction. In a lay man's term, it is temporary and it is an order that may be vacated when the court hears from the other party (the FG).
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Moon70: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Big trick
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Moon70: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Big trick
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BJanta: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oyiboman69:
legally yes...what about if they decides to kidnap him like they did KANU?. Does the court restrain that too?

Why would you not appreciate what they are doing first. At least a court of competent jurisdiction has challenged them, why would we not wait to see how events unfold?This was the way El Zaki Zaki's illegal arrest was handled. Was the government able to proceed with the case with any degree of success?No.And after a long pretence,he was released. Taking this kind of approach turns the whole issue into a media affair, attracting both local and international media. This always gets all governments confused, weakened and immobile. Let's not begin to make our own envious suggestions and insinuations.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Elliotwaveforec: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
If only the terrorist in Aso Rock obeyed court orders.
Re: Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Blackdisciple(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one ...
I thought Malami and DSS are all vultron they hears from no one except the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / EFCC Storms Rochas Okorocha Foundation College In Owerri, Many Harassed / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.