Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" (58205 Views)

Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Nollywood Actor Yinka Quadri’s Son Welcome A Bouncing Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by slowice(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Why do I have these feelings that this obi cubana would be arrested for fraud sooner or later?we are watching closely

Treat malaria fast..... Before e turn acute

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by maureensylvia(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
Cubanas head is somehow oblong....pls just my observation.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by vchykp(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Only God knows the Police Officer or Army Officer currently taking measurements of Obi Cubana to deliver Native Attire.

Only FBI and God can reveal that to us.

grin

You be yansh aswear � grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by AsawanaDgreat: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eze ego people
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by chiefobdk(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Only God knows the Police Officer or Army Officer currently taking measurements of Obi Cubana to deliver Native Attire.

grin

If dem measure you, your leg go bend?
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by chiefobdk(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Why do I have these feelings that this obi cubana would be arrested for fraud sooner or later?we are watching closely

I have a feeling you may not make it eventually. We are watching..

The hate is real
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Guy you go wait tire
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Strongmighty: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kibih21055:
Hello

I want to buy data ?
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by chiefobdk(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
martolux:
Where E-money sef?
He has been relegated to league 2..

I am expecting a very mad come back fo E money
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Elzakzaky: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin
Corruption will not let EFCC & ICPC do a yeoman's job
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Forgodsgrace: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:

You see 95% of those people lavishing money at the burial are into shady deals.
Entertainment and hospitality business has been most affected due to COVID ,so anybody telling you hardwork,is just teasing and fooling himself .They just using business as a cover.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blingblings:
A lot of people are expecting and waiting to hear bad news or for Obi to be accused of scam or fraud... But una go wait die

Obi continue putting smile on people's faces and lives. Your enemies will live long and see you empower more youths. May God continue blessing you.

Come off it joor,,,
Huspupppi's puppets said more than this. Wind done blow now, yansh don open. How many people knew Kyari would be in a mess today? Cubana has nothing to fear if his hands are clean.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by chiefobdk(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Come off it joor,,,
Huspupppi's puppets said more than this. He has nothing to fear if his hands are clean.
stop slandering a man if you have nothing against him.. Until you do. We will not join you to slander him..

We see his business and until we see evidence of crime...

Remember what goes around comes around.. If you dont eventually make it. You will be accused of something even petty. Bigger wahala and embarrassing to ur family
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by KayCee92(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:

Enjoy the view first..... Don't let bitterness take hold of you. Even if a genuine big business man encounters problems, Nigerians will rejoice and say he is evil. Don't pray for the downfall of someone, don't wish someone evil so those things don't visit u bra grin
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by KayCee92(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
Cubanas head is somehow oblong....pls just my observation.

Ok, is that all grin
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Josbreed: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Businesslist:
"My dear prodigal son, welcome back home" - Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee As He Shares New Photos

Nigerian talented Afro-fusion singer, Yhemolee has taken to Instagram to share pictures of him and popular Nigerian billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana, having a good time together. He captioned "Feels good to be back to my father's house, I was away for so many years due to unforeseen circumstances but father, Obi Cubana welcomed me with open hands"

However, a lot of people reacted to the new pictures, following Yhemolee's caption that proved he might have been facing some circumstances of life which distracted him from visiting who he called his father, Obi Cubana, for some time now. Yhemolee also shared a video where he could be seen having some fun discussions with Obi Cubana at Obi's residence.

However, the post attracted attention, Obi Cubana also reacted with a comment "My dear prodigal son, welcome back home, but now the queue is very long, but I love you still". Some Nigerian celebrities including, Poco Lee, Broda Shaggi, and many others reacted to the post.

It is quite interesting that Obi Cubana has won many hearts even though he is not popularly known as an entertainer. A lot of Nigerian youths are loving his kindness, positive thoughts, and intellectuals. As a popular businessman, he has proved humanity by helping others grow in different aspects, and by helping the less privileged.

Written By: Chief Donald

Una sure say no be for this house Funke Akindele act YOUR EXCELLENCY?
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
chiefobdk:
stop slandering a man if you have nothing against him.. Until you do. We will not join you to slander him..

We see his business and until we see evidence of crime...

Remember what goes around comes around.. If you dont eventually make it. You will be accused of something even petty. Bigger wahala and embarrassing to ur family

Cry me a river.
He that thinketh he stands should stand firm, lest he falls. Hush's people would go any length to defend him then. grin

I have nothing to gain from his downfall, he should just be as pure as you ascertain.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
obiekunie01:

Cubana enter celebrity with style.

he dwarfed all the celebrities that even davidos 30 billino gang, wizkids gang, odogwu burna grammy gang - ALL OF THEM JUT LOOK LIKE NWIKPO MASQUARADE COMPARED TO CUBANA'S IJELE NNUKWU MMANWU!

IN IGBO LAND WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE 20 TIMES BIGGER THAN CUBANA!

THEM NO DEY ADVERTISE FOR FORBES.

GO AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARDS.
THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR ANYONE WHO THINK SPIRIT HAVE FREEBIES FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ____EMPTY HOUSES IN ANAMBRA STATE WITHOUT PEOPLE LIVING IN THE HOUSE ____karma is the gateway for shameless animals like you
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Halle000: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
See Alhaji Savage Response To Eucharia's message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOf0sUrkda0
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Pclemenza: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Never heard of this Obi Cubana until that event in Oba. Since then he is all I hear about every time I go online. Na wa o.
When you are big, you are big
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by focus7: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Obi Cubana is more godly than the Cannan land Bishop.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rich for so many years, yet remained humble.

Richest youth at 45.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:

This boy again.

Low budget Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by BJanta: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin

The IGP himself of course.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by JoshuaGaius116(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
� GET MORE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS

� Do You Have An Instagram Business Account?

� Would You Like To Increase The Number Of Your Instagram Followers?

� Do You Know That The Higher Your Instagram Followers, The Higher Your Instagram Social Proof Increases?

� The Higher Your Instagram Followers, The Higher Credibility You Get.

� The Higher Your Instagram Followers, The More People Would Want To Do Business With You.

My Name Is Joshua Oluwasanmi Adesiyan And I Can Help You To Grow Your Instagram Followers Rapidly.

� CHECK OUT OUR RATES BELOW ��

IT'S N20 PER ONE FOLLOWER

� Minimum Followers You Can Pay For � 200 Followers

Which Means You Get:

� 200 Followers For N4,000
� 300 Followers For N6,000
� 400 Followers For N8,000
� 500 Followers For N10,000 OR
� 10,000 Followers For N200,000.......etc

You Get The Drift �

You Don't Trust Me, I Totally Understand.

� This Is Why I'll Be Offering You A Trial By Giving You A 10% Discount....�

� That Means I Will Send You 200 Followers For N2,000 @ N10 Per Follower Instead Of N4,000 Or N20 Per Follower...�

Then When I Deliver My Result You'll Be Convinced To Do More Business With Me.

Send Me A Private Message Now To Get Started.

A Trial Will Convince You.

Send A Message Or Call/WhatsApp: 0811 985 8754

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by DPathfinder(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Obi cubana story is one story that makes me believe, that what ever good path one follow and remain focus, it will attend greatest in it. In early 2000s. Obi cubana was selling mama put, from selling of mama put to selling of palm wine, his father late chief Akaeze was the one doing the waybill for him. Later he started selling bush meat. From there he starts to sell corked palm wine. Till his childhood friend asanma came back from Germany and invested in his dream and life, that is how Ibiza started. The rest is the case. Many people here don't know his days of little begining. I can recall when people we laughing at him for selling mama put. A whole nwa Akaeze oba they sell mama put. But he had a dream, now it has paid off. I respect him for his determination over the years, even when his friend Mr. Chinnanti quit their resurant business, he remains focus. So focus on your dream one day it will pay off

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Forgodsgrace: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Rich for so many years, yet remained humble.

Richest youth at 45.

Let me tell you simple truth,you see E-money,
Chief priest ,Cubana,Churchil,Onyemeora,Nwanta there is no difference between them and Husypuppy.Those businesses are just front/cover up.Take it or you leave it.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by HBB1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by yusluvmotors: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Obi Cubana just made it known to his "prodigal son" that no space/place for him anymore under the Cubana group. Maybe someone close to Yhemo-Lee should borrow him some brains to wise up from his slumber and move on! The train has left it's station.....ODABO, NA GODE, BYE BYE!
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by NarcissistKing(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:

You always have hatred for success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.