Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" (58200 Views)

Pete Edochie React As Son Welcome Second Wife, Baby / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Nollywood Actor Yinka Quadri’s Son Welcome A Bouncing Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by CaptainAyub: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Why do I have these feelings that this obi cubana would be arrested for fraud sooner or later?we are watching closely
Na amala and gbegiri de make person reason like that grin
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Forgodsgrace: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:
Obi cubana story is one story that makes me believe, that what ever good path one follow and remain focus, it will attend greatest in it. In early 2000s. Obi cubana was selling mama put, from selling of mama put to selling of palm wine, his father late chief Akaeze was the one doing the waybill for him. Later he started selling bush meat. From there he starts to sell corked palm wine. Till his childhood friend asanma came back from Germany and invested in his dream and life, that is how Ibiza started. The rest is the case. Many people here don't know his days of little begining. I can recall when people we laughing at him for selling mama put. A whole nwa Akaeze oba they sell mama put. But he had a dream, now it has paid off. I respect him for his determination over the years, even when his friend Mr. Chinnanti quit their resurant business, he remains focus. So focus on your dream one day it will pay off

No be only palmwine,Na red wine.Una eye go soon clear.Ask of promise(tiles) all of them are same click.They ship out and use the proceeds for importation.Don’t be deceived by that plan wine nonsense.Na so he easy!
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Henri8: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Why do I have these feelings that this obi cubana would be arrested for fraud sooner or later?we are watching closely
thunders upon you bros.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by SeyiFargo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Arrest kor detain ni
Rozcol:
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by FreeIgboho: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Never heard of this Obi Cubana until that event in Oba. Since then he is all I hear about every time I go online. Na wa o.

#ObiCubana for president

He understands the country from ground up, he is fully homegrown not with one foot abroad, plus he is a fresh face not another recycled looting poitician, and
he studied political science!

** Obi Cubana, if you run, run for president NOT governor. Remember Trump would have been laughed out of state if he had run governor, yet he won the presudency! You have a chance. The youth will stand behind you!

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by Mordson: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
fasho01:
Obi cubana I know, thanks to nairaland publicity. Who is yhemolee

Just a half Yoruba, half Chinese guy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by idrislateef(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Abeg where you day buy your weed I need to day think like this self grin grin grin
TarOrfeeek:

Only God knows the Police Officer or Army Officer currently taking measurements of Obi Cubana to deliver Native Attire.

Only FBI and God can reveal that to us.

grin
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by idrislateef(m): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Na mumu go think say na scam or fraud sad who no know say na ritualist grin grin grin
Blingblings:
A lot of people are expecting and waiting to hear bad news or for Obi to be accused of scam or fraud... But una go wait die

Obi continue putting smile on people's faces and lives. Your enemies will live long and see you empower more youths. May God continue blessing you.
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by idrislateef(m): 3:42am On Aug 09, 2021
Abeg send me 900 tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" by idrislateef(m): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.