Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. (246 Views)

Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / BREAKING: Go Home Or Be Jail, INEC, Police Threatens PDP Leaders For Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Kenpaly(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good mornin my brothas and sister,iam paul 4rm enugu state.i hav been readn abt ds abba/huspupy since last week.let me tell u peopl, u see ds problem facing kyari iam very sure dat he wil be proven inocent in usa.i am not an hausa man but i realy want him to win in ds saga.acording to my revelation on monday,kyari wil go to meet fbi in usa answer some question and come back to nigeria the next day.kyari God wil see u through in ds problem.
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Guestlander: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
You can buy him a ticket and see if he would go. Afterall, he is not very busy at the moment.
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Decency2020(f): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kenpaly:
Good mornin my brothas and sister,iam paul 4rm enugu state.i hav been readn abt ds abba/huspupy since last week.let me tell u peopl, u see ds problem facing kyari iam very sure dat he wil be proven inocent in usa.i am not an hausa man but i realy want him to win in ds saga.acording to my revelation on monday,kyari wil go to meet fbi in usa answer some question and come back to nigeria the next day.kyari God wil see u through in ds problem.

Please relay to him this your wonderful revelation, encourage him to go and prove to them that he is a clean and dedicated police officer.

You can easily contact him on his facebook page.

We are all waiting
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Ammishaddai: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
You think the FBI is like your ogogoro-drinking police that do things on instinct without making thorough investigation? Hahahaha ...be prepared to see your uncle Abba Kyari wear orange while being penetrated by homosexuals in a US correctional facility

1 Like

Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Decency2020(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guestlander:
You can buy him a ticket and see if he would go. Afterall, he is not very busy at the moment.

He doesn't need any ticket, it is a free ride to and fro, free nice food and executive hotel accommodation
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Guestlander: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Decency2020:

He doesn't need any ticket, it is a free ride to and fro, free nice food and executive hotel accommodation

All expenses paid vacation to Disneyland.
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Kenpaly(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
My revelation never disapoint me before,mark my word kyari wil not go to any prison.he wil overcome ds saga,my spirit is very pure and acurate, we shal see.
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by arthurwillia(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mtchew
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Seniorwriter(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kenpaly:

Kenpaly:
My revelation never disapoint me before,mark my word kyari wil not go to any prison.he wil overcome ds saga,my spirit is very pure and acurate, we shal see.

@OP you have a cruise spirit catching fun with your low IQ....but since you are so sure ill suggest you drop your facebook ID with your phone contacts and bank account details so that I case this your fallacy comes true you'll be contacted by some persons here for praises and on my part ill gladly have all my over 1k clouts donate @least $1 to your bank account.

However ask your spirit to tell or reveal to you if you'll get this goodwill donations I just proposed....SMH

Kenpaly:
see let me tel u,i hv goten diffrenc amout of money 4rm peopl as thanks gifts. Dnt wory i wil drop my aza maybe tomorow.FBI Pardon him,pls bookmark ds masage 4 me.if i blow throug ds revelation i must wire u 50k or more.

Pardon ? You are a clown....lolz

Abba kyari was dismissed because most definitely the FBI have made true of their unequalled arrays of crime & fraud evidences to the Nigerian government !!!

He is actually toast both home & abroad.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. by Kenpaly(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP you have a cruise spirit catching fun with your low IQ....but since you are so sure ill suggest you drop your facebook ID with your phone contacts and bank account details so that I case this your fallacy comes true you'll be contacted by some persons here for praises and on my part ill gladly have all my over 1k clouts donate @least $1 to your bank account.

However ask your spirit to tell or reveal to you if you'll get this goodwill donations I just proposed....SMH

Abba kyari was dismissed because most definitely the FBI have made true of their unequalled arrays of crime & fraud evidences to the Nigerian government !!!

He is actually toast both home & abroad.

@SENIORWRITER
see let me tel u,i hv goten diffrenc amout of money 4rm peopl as thanks gifts. Dnt wory i wil drop my aza maybe tomorow.FBI Pardon him,pls bookmark ds masage 4 me.if i blow throug ds revelation i must wire u 50k or more.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Negotiations With Bandits ― FG / History Revived As Ooni Of Ife Unveil New Goldberg-sponsored Series – Moremi / 2023: Igbos Must Convince Nigeria To Produce Next President – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.