Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy (13652 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by sanpipita(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
They are yet in aso rock and they are giving us proof of Life?.
Nigerians should learn and avoid repeating same mistakes

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by GitmoAuditors: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Ok good
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by SarakiBukola: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
wildikeman:

Wildikeman to his useless father:
You are a problem.

A usless problem at that.

Oh... i agree with you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by MummyD2020(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Do we expect u to say other wise before? Abi you wan land where Ambode dey?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by kingsceedon(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Na Oga Tinubu be this? Na kwoshiokor dey worry am? Chaii this life no just balance grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Lovelyn451(f): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2021
You went to commission trucks but tinubu is well and healthy is the topic of your speech, shey tinubu na truck?? Abegi
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Kaiser20: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2021
No more vegetable in Aso Rock, Buhari is enough.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by wildikeman(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Oh... i agree with you.

Old trick.... Go and delete my comment na. Fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Lexusgs430: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Head of APC - Health tourism UK
President from APC - Health tourism UK

Nigerian Doctors on strike ..............

This clueless bunch of lunatics that cannot give their citizens pipe borne water, can never fix the health care sector ...........

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by SarakiBukola: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2021
wildikeman:

Wildikeman to his homosexual father:
Old trick.... Go and delete my comment na. Fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Unclefemolala(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Una children of hate are so funny... Tinubu a card carrying member of Democrat, a US citizen, a Chicago honoured resident

https://www.channelstv.com/?p=33126

True
But Tinubu doesn't have US citizenship...you can't run for governor or president with dual citizenship..it would have been brought up if it were..he was just a US resident
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by amstamon: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Shey tinubu no fit come tell us with his mouth ni? Why a governor telling us.
I think something is not right
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Aduroja123(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Does that look like "well and healthy" to you?
That figure there looks like a clothed corpse.
grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Oladebari: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2021
It is well
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by yuping(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
A simple interview from any local blogger or reporter would have surface the truth, why waste tax payer money to go and see what will not add anything to the economy, Sanwoolu be warn, last warning, focus on Lagos, you're not a doctor neither are you a nurse, if he can not call you and say he is ok let him be.
Clean Lagos healthy Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by ivandragon: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Fine...

My concern is a state governor using state resources to travel abroad just to prove that a non-government official is fine...

Waste of scare resources

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Imustnottalk: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2021
I hope this news has changed the price of garri in market
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by AmbaliJ: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Ajibel:

Whenever his achievement is posted on NL here, it seems you don't have data to come online right?

Ignore that troll that calls himself toyon or whatever he calls hinsef. He's just a Sanwo-Olu hater that's why he can make such a foolish statement. Such people will never see the governor's works simply because they've deliberately chose to blind themselves from them. Sanwo-Olu’s achievements cut across every sector of the state. Imagine him asking you to name a bridge he has constructed, just to show you how uninformed and clueless he is. Very clueless oaf.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Brushstrokes20: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria's leader is in the UK for #MEDICAL TOURISM

party leader is in the UK for # MEDICAL TOURISM

Yet, DOCTORS ARE ON STRIKE IN NIGERIA.....

_ final verdict. _

NIGERIA IS CURSED WITH EVIL, SELF SERVING RULERS!

Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed shithole.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Gravity56: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Stroke .....left hand not working
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by StrictlyStreet: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Isn't it curious that Sanwo Olu had to travel all the way to London when he could put a call across to Tinubu to confirm/dispel the rumour? Una well done!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Alaganature09(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
I care less if is healthy or not, all I know is we won't vote him in as the president
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Emmasnoop(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Who cares if he dies or lives, thousand of people are dying in the land on a daily basis because of their looting and wickedness.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by 27Pushing30: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Does that look like "well and healthy" to you?
That figure there looks like a clothed corpse.

Hope you’ll look better when you hit his and bubari’s age sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Priwillo: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Abdul05:
It is high time you radical yourself ( omo no be small thing) from the primitive idea that" tinubu cannot rule this country." grin grin

By the time he is adroitly led by buhari omo forget he will be ur President soon grin grin

That's if buhari doesn't sly him when it matters the most
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by 27Pushing30: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Alaganature09:
I care less if is healthy or not, all I know is we won't vote him in as the president
while we will vote him massively:

that’s why it’s a democracy.
Vote your conscience while I vote mine

Then the arbiter tallies and confirms which of the “we” have it
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by PastorBuhari: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Na wetin una tell us about Buhari. After now una go tell us about him personal and dedicated doctors for Germany
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Larrydeko2987: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Abdul05:
It is high time you radical yourself ( omo no be small thing) from the primitive idea that" tinubu cannot rule this country." grin grin

By the time he is adroitly led by buhari omo forget he will be ur President soon grin grin

Baba is relaxing and strategizing on how to deal with those fulanis in aso.....
Pls did anyone know about nobzone registration? Pls help a brother here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by kizyalex10(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2021
See this one ooo,will u say otherwisr?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Abuja (Videos) / Independence Celebration At Ekwueme Square In Awka / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.