Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) (42507 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video) / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / #endsars Chaos! Hoodlums Attacks Orile Iganmu Police Station…sets It On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
That is horrible cry cry cry.... That is an eyesore
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by helicoptarr: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
DropsMic:
Who will save the black African from himself??
Who will save us??
Why are we so wicked to ourselves

It seems mysterious why this is the case. These self-hate is implosive and suicidal.

The difference between a black and a white man is too much.

Solution:
Let's collectively seek God's face for forgiveness after deciding to begin to love and build and respect and promote the wellbeing of fellow blacks.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How do you know they are innocent?

According to "activists" everybody in police jails and prisons are innocent.

Even that guy that robbed someone car and got arrested is also claiming innocent.

Trust criminals at your own risk

Dss have to check the activity of some media houses, imagine that gazette portraying Adikwu(that kills tens of people in a robbery attack in offa) innocent and demanding investigation into his death
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by G450: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
ERockson:
Abba Kyari boys, they are coming for you, you better hide or throw away your phone
hv u been a victim of his boys before?
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by sirxbit(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
I just don’t know why Nigeria police is like this. Infact Nigeria as a whole is a shithole. Are you tired of the poor power supply in the country? Do you know you can have 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply via solar system. We install all kind of solar system such as 1kv, 2kva,3kva,5kva,10kva,15kva,20kva and much more. We design according to your need and budget. Kindly check my post for more details on solar system. https://www.nairaland.com/6591727/solar-system
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by nnennachiji(f): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Even that guy that robbed someone car and got arrested is also claiming innocent.

There are many innocent people in Nigeria jails
You are innocent until proven otherwise but in Nigeria you are already declared guilty without any proper investigation
I remember one thing when I was still in Nigeria and armed robbers abandoned their car near our house
Every body living around there ran away because police was just busy arresting everyone that live around. Is that how to solve a crime?
I pray it doesn’t happen to you one day

1 Like

Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by teeytimi: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
faste:
point of correction ,95%!
correct my guy
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
It is possible to be a critic and be intelligent at the same time, how the hell are we suppose to know they are innocent please
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by calcal: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Same Lagos state looking for investors, Diasporas be careful, don't waste your time and money.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Sebu414: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Ok
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by tosaino95(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Naso they carry my senior put for cell that year got doing nothing oh at Oshodi Prison opposite Arena market.
just three or four days my brother use in the prison he have been smelling bad and slimming.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by olmoRoc: 3:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ending unlawful detention is simple, but Black man would prefer wailing about the problem rather than profer a lasting solution

Everyday, week or month a delegation of ;

*State Justice department,

*State Ministry of Justice ,

*Human Right Commission,

*National Union of Journalists

*Civil Society groups

*NBA

*Human Right Activist

must visit each and every police station in all 774 local government area in Nigeria and give audit of cells and detention , and rate of prosecution

they'll move the people of the the cells before the audits
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by optionalY09: 4:16am On Aug 05, 2021
tillaman:
It’s not a new thing I witnessed one in Ikorodu back then, my uncle was coming back from work he branched to buy suya for us Naso them pack am enter faragon na 20k we take bail am the second day
On the contrary if you are thinking of committing a crime if these pictures don’t help you have a change of mind then I don’t know what will, look at human waste everywhere, if person spend 3 days for this condition na sickness go follow afterwards
Nigeria cell na nightmare
I hope this gets to the right quarters sha so they can get to the bottom of this, it’s a common thing

The goal now is different, they are killing you the southern men for fear of revolution. Our people didn’t understand all these game plan. if i ever find Myself in Nigeria i will rather die resisting arrest than to let them lock me up. You Nigerian are coward or too i get to fight back, they spent their youthful age drinking alcohol and tucking underaged girls instead of learning martial art which could have been useful when anyone want to take advantage of them but they love enjoyment that’s why they are dying
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by manunitedbabes: 5:29am On Aug 05, 2021
I tire ohhh
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by BakingPowder247: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2021
Welcome to Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by BakingPowder247: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2021
Komu1048:

Dss have to check the activity of some media houses, imagine that gazette portraying Adikwu(that kills tens of people in a robbery attack in offa) innocent and demanding investigation into his death
They didn't say he was innocent and never said he was guilty. What they emphasis was fair trail. It's only a competent law court that can determine if you are guilty or innocent.

Now that adikwu is dead, can he provide more information to apprehend more criminal element of his kind?
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by omojesu202(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, all of them cannot be innocent but pray you don't fall victim of some of the innocent there.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Dapsy justdaps @dapsy justdaps:

"This is how @PoliceNG lock innocent Nigerians in the cell for doing nothing, in the bid to meet their superior's cash delivery, Orile Iganmu police station is at this every night, arresting innocent citizens for nothing as a way of life @segalink @PoliceNGLagos ®channelstv"
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2021
BakingPowder247:

They didn't say he was innocent and never said he was guilty. What they emphasis was fair trail. It's only a competent law court that can determine if you are guilty or innocent.

Now that adikwu is dead, can he provide more information to apprehend more criminal element of his kind?

So if your so called competent law court proscribe him innocent, then he is?
Why jungle justice is still better
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by macjurek(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Am a Nigerian like we all commenting,criminals hide behind all these areas to commit crimes but by virtues of a trained police officer on first sight and questionings at the locations a crime free citizen should be let go not until you get to the formations or stations because of bail which is not free but very illegal by the police.
And after though finding out,when a citizen is wrongly arrested and detained, the Head of the Patrol team must be reprimanded and this rubbish or unprofessional act will decrease or declined.
Thank you,all.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

GUYS I WAS ONCE A VICTIM AM NOT SAYING EVERY POLICE MAN ARE BAD OR EVERY PERSON IN THE POLICE STATION ARE INNOCENT BUT THE FACE IS THIS THE POLICE SYSTEM NEED TO BE REFORMED 1. THERE SALARY IS POOR 2. THERE WELFARE IS POOR 3. THE POLICE STATION IS ALSO NOT PROPERLY MANAGED. NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Adams011(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Same thing is happening at Apata police station Ibadan, day fuckin light robbery right in front of the police station, they stop any young man the set there eyes on and even detain them, then set a price to be freed. A guy who was traveling from Epe to Ibadan was arrested on bike in front of this police station, the guy wasn't even carrying mobile phone to reach anyone, they met nothing on this guy, and was detained for hours, human rights abuses carried on right in front of lawyers who were in shock and even helpless. They threatened to drop anyone that doesn't meet the asking price. Had to bail my 2 friends with 20k, it's crazy and it like hell, these atrocities were carried inside the Area Commander's office. Honestly it's scary, at first when my friends sighted me, they told me to leave before they detain me also.

Who are we to run to now!?
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by femmoy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lamasta:

Bros wait may dem divide am first now before we move abi grin

Why I said southerners is that,such stupid arrests and humiliations don't happen in the North.
Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Patented: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
very very simple. I have entioned something similar on other forums. in one month illegal and uncodumented detention will be a thing of the past. Additionally any detention center not declared for visiting must result in the immediate sacking of those in charge from the state level to the national.
Jerryherd:
cool

Ending unlawful detention is simple, but Black man would prefer wailing about the problem rather than profer a lasting solution

Everyday, week or month a delegation of ;

*State Justice department,

*State Ministry of Justice ,

*Human Right Commission,

*National Union of Journalists

*Civil Society groups

*NBA

*Human Right Activist

must visit each and every police station in all 774 local government area in Nigeria and give audit of cells and detention , and rate of prosecution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Taiga Is Dead / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.