Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift (3153 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / TACHA In Deep TۀR$!!! Says Her Last Words In BB House! Fans React!!! / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by umahi88(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
It is no longer news that fans bought a duplex for BBNaija Ozo as a birthday gift. The house looks so cool. It also befits the standard Ozo has created for himself ever since the BBNaija Reality Show Season 6 ended.

One thing I like about the house is the interior. The bathroom, wardrobe, and kitchen are all made of white material. There is no doubt that the BBNaija star will enjoy the comfort of the apartment to the maximum.

It might interest you to know that fans also gave Ozo cash prizes and other............................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/check-out-house-fans-bought-for-bbnaija-ozo-as-bie.html

Follow above link to see more pictures.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigerians are the greatest hypocrites in the world. Whereas if they see someone suffering and needs to help to cover treatment cost, these same people will ignore them, and ask them to work, even when they know that situation makes it impossible to work. Don't be surprised that most or all of his fans are either living in a rented apartment or with their parents.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Aidejay(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dem still dey float this lie. grin
Fans wey never see food to chow wan buy person house come furnish am again.
Make dem yarn truth.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by PaNnamdi: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigerian youth are the most stupid on planet earth,it's only a Nigerian youth that shout tacha laycon and all sought of rubbish and after that go to bed after drinking garri and groundnut

The useless youths are busy shouting BBN upadan while their future is been sold away

Tufiakwa

PaNnamdi is angry

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by lathrowinger: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Best way to survive in Nigeria... Just be doing abnormal things, you'll get fans, then fans turns money!

Do your research and thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
lathrowinger:
Best way to survive in Nigeria... Just be doing abnormal things, you'll get fans, then fans turns money!

Do your research and thank me later
including simping ?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lols... house wey baba arrange for himself come gather people dey lie say na fans buy am. Format wey don cast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by sparog(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stoopid people with misplaced priorities
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by atilla(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
If its truly the fans then they rented the house for him or it's a sponsorship thing. By this time next year he will show another house and post picture again saying my new crib bla bla
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by puppie017: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aidejay:
Dem still dey float this lie. grin
Fans wey never see food to chow wan buy person house come furnish am again.
Make dem yarn truth.
True talk nigga
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Kingcalls: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2021
I still don't understand the concept of these stuffs... fans buying house and cars....it doesn't just make sense...did they donate up to 50million ...I dont get....
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by FarinJini: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2021
PaNnamdi:
go to bed after drinking garri and groundnut
Garri+Groundnut? EFCC suppose check them out. Where them see the money?
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by phemmyfour: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Some of them never chop
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Amwitty(f): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2021
Abeg Una help me see the door of this house so abi na eye dey deceive me
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Seakay(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Standing Fans or Ceiling Fans?
Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Rickmann: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
umahi88:
It is no longer news that fans bought a duplex for BBNaija Ozo as a birthday gift. The house looks so cool. It also befits the standard Ozo has created for himself ever since the BBNaija Reality Show Season 6 ended.

One thing I like about the house is the interior. The bathroom, wardrobe, and kitchen are all made of white material. There is no doubt that the BBNaija star will enjoy the comfort of the apartment to the maximum.

It might interest you to know that fans also gave Ozo cash prizes and other............................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/check-out-house-fans-bought-for-bbnaija-ozo-as-bie.html

Follow above link to see more pictures.

Lies and hypocrisy everywhere...new house wey the door frame don they peel out abi?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift by Notryme80: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian youths are mad, just look for what stirs up their madness and cash out smoothly.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Crying – Man Behind Viral Weeping Meme Finally Speaks (video) / Photo : LOL!!! They Mistake Me For RIHANNA / See How Tonto Dikeh Was Badly Beaten!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.