Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (57184 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Zooposki(f): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Activist001:

Agu Nwaanyi Nokwa Ofuma lost her cool when she spotted a comment on a group on Facebook. Responding, She wrote;

”Nigerians are so dirty lol. I just saw a comment about my brother’s ”white wife”. So he should now, after being with this person who has supported him before he ever won his first medal, leave her and find a nasty, gaptoothed, 250% density wig wearing, sloppy never been pregnant but has a postpartum belly, 100-0, never contributing financially, emotionally, or otherwise, user ass Nigerian woman to celebrate his wins with because of what exactly? God punish you after entitlemet finishes punishing you”
. grin

Las, las Nigerian women will get sense and leave those 250 density wigs/weave ons.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by xpool(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Daniel, are you educated? Did you pass through the four walls of a school? Are your sisters and mother not Nigerians? Does her saying "Nigerian women" means calling names?

See the type of boys we converse with here and their reasoning smh,

Don't quote me again.

But, sister, do you wear wig?
!

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Kandeed: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
winner37:
Is always on the front page of my heart that I will not marry a Nigérian ,, girls Now are killing their boyfriend and women are now killing their husbands I can't used my money to buy my own death ...

My girlfriend will be shock if she reads this post of mine ...

Bro we in this together tbh I wish this one with me know say na play I just dey take her play

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by seyz91(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Those NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by SilentBurner(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
SHUTUP
quote author=olu77 post=104442169]These words will haunt her for the rest of her life because even if she use all the bleaching cream in the world, she will never become a white girl. Even if she marry a white man because she thinks white is superior, she will still always carry all these tags she has tagged all nigerian women.

Nigerian girls like her, when you play small with their brothers they become so aggressive but if you investigate this girl, you will realize that she will never hustle with any man. She is most likely going for a ready made herself, this type of girl will never marry airforce1 or alexreporter who are still waiting to blow in a big way talkless of marrying righteousness that has not even moved his ministry to the permanent site[/quote]
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by thesolutions(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
topoftheworld:

Are U saying Mosdii was banned from NL?
he is mosdii. Read his Post again.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Passionate1(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Kai kai kai no no no, this is badass mehn, this girl is so freaking mean mehn, raw smackdown straight to hell ni yi o....... grin grin grin lwkmd

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Ignore those frustrated animals, poverty and joblessness has twisted their necks and they are now looking for females to transfer agression to.

They need to be schooled once in a while, their stupidity is seriously ozzing and smelling everywhere, they bitch about Nigerian women every time while they keep disgracing the country with their fraudulent ways all over the world.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by DeRay98(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Martinez39s
Bloodysperm
Caveadullam
Aomine
Sozinn
Mjbolt
Heartofcity12
Junnior
Saviolamemphix
Theundercover
Pansopist
Jessepaid

Exactly what we talk about concerning Nigerian girls in our thread.. they always want to reap where they didn't sow whilst offering nothing ..

Louder please

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by neyoohhh: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Afrobasic:

It's so sad that this is the truth.

The "morden" Nigerian woman is just so useless, it's a pity the average Nigerian man has no options.

Exactly, very limited options and those good one's aren't even ready to settle for the average Joe.

So it's looking bleak, and women being amoral herd animals will continue to lead other women astray.. there'll be nothing left.

They have to be controlled at societal levels under a strong patriachy.. with emphasis on limiting social media influence, materialism and glorification of thotery.

In essence the naija man must take leadership now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.

Well, maybe if that your hard work is still analyzed and traced, one might still find a man somewhere.

I think Nigerian girls starting from the local ones to the so called actresses and celebrities should change their ways.

God, gave you two hands and two legs. It's possible to make it legit and honourably in life without using pink lips inbetween the legs. Y'all stop embarrassing your gender.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by topoftheworld(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
thesolutions:
he is mosdii. Read his Post again.
I'm not Mosdii boss, I was just aware that he was banned from NL.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Afrobasic:

My mothers and sisters should change their ways.

They have post parturm bellied, 250% density weave wearing dirty goat. grin

Fixed

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by SonofGod231: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:

See how the “dunbasses” are “mastobating” over her post. God save us from myopic ones like her.

Not saying that her brother can’t marry whomever he wishes, but she’s naive if she hasn’t realized that black men have a slave mentality and while other races of men strive for global domination, their (black men’s) primary goal is to acquire a light skin woman. So yes the people talking about her brother’s wife may not the details of the relationship, but the criticism didn’t come from nowhere.

The self hate is disgusting and she should quietly go sit somewhere. Because that same hate for black skin is definitely targeted at her for nothing other than the color she was born with.
I think we should call it 'cyberbullying' then it would only be fair if we can call your reaction 'cyberfear'... Looking at it from one angle which do you fear more, the cyberbullying or the facts stated or something else? LoL
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BSsniffer: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnSin97:

like seriously bro, what's bad enough is some of the comments on this thread, it's a deep rooted self hatred and inferiority complex that lives in most people, the silly bitch failed to understand that while trying to coon she's also dragging herself in the process; from her fake hairs, to fake eyelashes the sole aim is to achieve the white woman's metric of beauty. Even look at the comments from some so called resident nairaland alpha males, you won't be surprised at the kind of daughters these idiots raise.

You know that most of those guys are irresponsible, not disputing the issues with Nigerian women but these guys act like those women weren't raised by Nigerian men like them.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Doctorfitz: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
���� Total finishing chai naija girls have the highest entitlement mentality in the whole world ..they will be the one coming for a date with a guy and pack their entire lineage and they don't have shishi in their purse .. This babe should give them hot hot .. No body should quote me i no go reply✈️✈️✈️

I don laff tire here...hence why many are unmarried grin grin grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nostring: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.
are u sure?
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
benqo01:
Lol 25,000 nairaland feminist left the group including the male claiming feminist.....
They left crying...thank God it was not a man that insulted them, it's there own fellow Nigerian girl.

assuming it was a man that said all that, those online retired evening newspaper "feminist" won't let us hear word.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
xpool:

But, sister, do you wear wig?
!

Ask your mother.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:

See how the “dunbasses” are “mastobating” over her post. God save us from myopic ones like her.

Not saying that her brother can’t marry whomever he wishes, but she’s naive if she hasn’t realized that black men have a slave mentality and while other races of men strive for global domination, their (black men’s) primary goal is to acquire a light skin woman. So yes the people talking about her brother’s wife may not the details of the relationship, but the criticism didn’t come from nowhere.

The self hate is disgusting and she should quietly go sit somewhere. Because that same hate for black skin is definitely targeted at her for nothing other than the color she was born with.

You said much but you still cunningly avoided the message of the thread. I guess you're guilty too.

Save the female gender! Nigerian women can make it too independently, from zero to hero without the help of pvssy or men at some point. Let's spread the good message.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:

In all honesty ma'am, am seeing indirect painment on this comment. smiley

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BDXTRA: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
rookidmart:
"Never pregnant but has a postpartum belly" grin grin

cry

I felt that

Effects of "Night fufu and eba" cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Awoo88: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Landmack:
She should get ready bobrisky,Uche Maduagqwu,Oloni and a host of other feminist members will give her d response she needs.

Except her brother was dragged in a like manner I dont think this her reply is worth it.

She's foul mouthed as well and seems to lack some basic attitude training.

This is low of her..

And those of u insulting d Nigeria girls hope yall know your parents and d the Nigeria environment is the major contributory factory to what a typical Nigeria girl is.

Until then d Nigeria girl remains whatever she is in your eyes. cheesy
U never talk wetin dey pain u.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Babalola0920: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
BOSSkesh:
See insult
Nairaland resident feminist will not like this one
WETIN BE THIS AGAIN LEAVE THIS PEOPLE
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ladymillion(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
All these male nairalanders insulting Nigerian women, you all came from a woman and have sisters. . . . Even dead beat daddies are trying to be relevant right now. . . Shaking my cute Ass!

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
She's very right. Nigerian girls need to step up there game. Start from being independent haba

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by VaginaPeople: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This bashing is too much on us. We will not take it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by labodeolu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Not a smart move. She just insulted potential fans and voters. She probably didn't think this one through.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ladymillion(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Why not try your palmy with your white dream gal? #In Nene Leaks Voice#
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Duru009(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is just exact description of Nigeria ladies. This is 97% of them......

If YOU travel abroad or ever dated someone outside this country. You will certainly understand what she meant...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Viking007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Honourable Pls off your Mic...
It's ok..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Emmanuel Macron Posed Like Fela Kuti After World Cup (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga