Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (57181 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by dettolgel: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

This is what your brain allowed you to come up with after reading all i typed, believe me you are extremely unintelligent and below par, I wonder how you function offline.

Your pain is a melody to my soul. grin

Keep it coming dear.

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

My comment to most of you shows that you all extremely daft, and I will say it over and over again

Some sets of females insulted her brother on the choice of who he chose to marry, instead of her to direct her insults specifically to those girls, she decided to sum up the whole Nigerian women in her stupidity, as if she's white or from the moon,

Instead of you guys to point out the stupidity of her nonsense write up, you all decided to also sum up the whole of us like goats with no headway and ni thinking faculty instead of also thinking that your mother and sisters are also part of the nonsense she typed,

This systematically shows that all of you can't think for yourselves, like people being remote controlled, meaning extremely daft, your mother and sisters are part of her insults, let that sink in.

Don't waste your energy they will never understand, very dumb boys who cannot even pass first school leaving exams without help.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by obayendo1010(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Can someone point me to any female that has comment on this thread. Can't find any

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

More like she lacks tact. Mikel’s wife was given same vitriol and she handled them maturely. This one finished her nationality on the net grin. I doubt a white woman would say such about her fellow white women, all to defend her Nigerian sister in-law i no sure say e fit happen.

It can never happen on the face of the earth, but the idiot had to insult her mother, ancestors and sisters just to show solidarity, then the idiots resident boys of nairaland had to also sum up their mothers and sisters to show solidarity to white women, same white women who will choose their white men first before considering GOONS cos they are among the least species.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
teemac01:
this woman deserves 2 big stout...she just identified 80% of Nigerian women mentality...
90% rather grin

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
quentin06:
I liked the post partum belly part, she forget to mention the yam sized hands.

It is only in Nigeria you see a girl under 25 with potbelly and yamsized hands.

Our women eat too much starch and dont exercise.

Congrats to shorty, make the other oloshos dey wail, nothing for them.
If she adds yam sized legs she would actually be referring to her ancestors . We all know the people with the signature yam legs. undecided Which will amount to throwing stones in the market where you mother is shopping.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by YoungLionken(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ladymillion:
my dear we dey manage you o

Who's your dear ? grin...

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

[s]It can never happen on the face of the earth, but the idiot had to insult her mother, ancestors and sisters just to show solidarity, then the idiots resident boys of no had to also sum up their mothers and sisters to show solidarity to white women, same white women who will choose their white men first before considering GOONS cos they are among the least species.[/s]
This one can commit suicide like this oh, you better take it easy cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
dettolgel:

Your pain is a melody to my soul. grin

Keep it coming dear.
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by niel63(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doctorfitz:

Funny people full this forum grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy

No be small thing... we dey try shaa...

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Doctorfitz: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
obayendo1010:
Can someone point me to any female that has comment on this thread. Can't find any

grin grin grin una too funny abeg
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
My mother and sisters are disrespectful biaatches

Fixed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
obayendo1010:
Go see an optometrist ,you are blind and you don't know it yet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by smallbigman: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
The level of self entitlement amongst most Nigerian ladies is crazy and ridiculous, a lot of girls see men as donation hubs and good for giveaways a lot of our girls are nothing but users,i am so happy that a lady could tell her fellow ladies the hard truth...

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's a pity how you can't read comments normally
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by obama30: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Activist001:
For context, many Nigerian women attacked her brother (the Nigerian shotput thrower) on Facebook for marrying a white woman aka "whitey" and not coming home to take a Nigerian woman as his bride.

Agu Nwaanyi Nokwa Ofuma lost her cool when she spotted a comment on a group on Facebook. Responding, She wrote;

”Nigerians are so dirty lol. I just saw a comment about my brother’s ”white wife”. So he should now, after being with this person who has supported him before he ever won his first medal, leave her and find a nasty, gaptoothed, 250% density wig wearing, sloppy never been pregnant but has a postpartum belly, 100-0, never contributing financially, emotionally, or otherwise, user ass Nigerian woman to celebrate his wins with because of what exactly? God punish you after entitlemet finishes punishing you”

. grin

I love this Agu nwanyi,

she's a wise lady, not the type that will contribute to his brother downfall because he din't marry her friend.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by niel63(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

He/She dey take the thing very personal. Na them...

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by CapitalBank: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
fernandoc:
I hope those careless words doesn't come to haunt her in the future.
how... If I was filty rich, I would have found her and send her money for a job well done and for school idiotic Nigeria with their busy body and never minding their business... They hate seeing Nigerian men marrying Whites.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
If she adds yam sized legs she would actually be referring to her ancestors . We all know the people with the signature yam legs. undecided Which will amount to throwing stones in the market where you mother is shopping.

Nothing like yam sized legs , its called hot legs. cool

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
niel63:

He/She dey take the thing very personal. Na them...my mothers and sisters.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by GeneralPula: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Reactions from Feminists on this thread have further justified how dumb they’re with Zero intelligence... Majority of them falls under this category of 250% density wig wearing, hence why they’re so pain..

The girl wasn’t referring to skin color but a typical Naija girls character, most especially the present generation of girls with Zero prospect..

The girl used Nigerian girls but of course, we all know not all naija girls falls under that category. We’re not in class wey she go dey explain in-toto ;

There are girls that doesn’t even wear Wig
There are girls that has little or no entitlement mentality
There are productive girls
There are girls with Olden days norms and morals in them..
These categories of girls won’t even feel concern cuz they know they’re exceptions. They don’t belong to categories of no manners and no moral girls..

But these girls are very few. Maybe 1 out of ever 50 girls you see around. Hence why majority carries the vote..

Majority of naija girls have lost it totally. At the age of 25, majority of them are already damaged in bodies, brain and Physique..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Juoflife1(f): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ok oo...
Las las you sef na Nigerian woman. We are all guilty.

But some people don't know how to mind their business sha... Why troll the woman in the first place.
Now everywhere go quiet small grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm also working and I presently reside in Europe, something your lineages can never attain on this Earth, you can now f*ck off. gringrin

Who dash monkey banana, is Europe a country, Europe without name, what do you do there it's your type that go about tarnishing the image of our country, if at all you actually reside there as you claim, you would either be drug pusher or into fraud because you lack the intelligence to hold a highly skilled job. So now run along.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Newton85: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
It always puzzles me how and why some non-entities possess the nerve to dictate who to marry to people who are not even aware of their miserable existence. I'm sure the ill-bred, entitled dickheads who want the dude to come "home" to marry a Nigerian woman will also be crying "blue murder!" if the guy marries a non-Igbo woman. Bunch of clowns!

10 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Qatar2022: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wow I have gone all through this thread no nairaland boss lady comment here
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by neyoohhh: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

The foolish girl doesn't know that yet, see the way she summed up all Nigerians that she and her family come from, and the foolish boys here had to show up with their insecurity with their constant ass licking of whites. White skin women is a major achievement to Nigerian men, they are failures if they didn't marry or date one, that is how much they hate their color, if they are told to kill their mothers and sisters just to marry or date white women, they will gladly do it, that is how stupid they all are.

Typical, missing the point yet again.

The emphasis is on support.. not race.. the white woman supported him when he was nothing and he rewarded her with commitment.

Can you say the same about Nigeria girls, why are they suddenly pained over a made guy when they can easily pick up an average Joe like the white lady did and work with him.

Instead they'll rather LovePeddler their way into financial independence whilst waiting for the made man.

You guys are screwed, unless you change your ways.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
DrayZee:

Her own is not 250% density...whatever that means.

You dont know what 250% density means, yet you say her own is not 250% density, ask yourself if what you typed makes sense.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

[s]Who dash monkey banana, is Europe a country, Europe without name, what do you do there it's your type that go about tarnishing the image of our country, if at all you actually reside there as you claim, you would either be drug pusher or into fraud because you lack the intelligence to hold a highly skilled job. So now run along.[/s]
Don't mistake me for your father that pushes drugs around and your brothers that are upcoming yahoo boys, the skills and education I've attained in this life. I don't think the men in your lineages can ever attain it.

Lastly, it's not everyone that will be as shady as the men in your family. get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by proclinician: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
When you don't mind your business. The ediots that's telling a full grown man who to marry and who not to I don't understand. The white woman stood by him all through and then he should leave her and marry a useless (in summary) naija woman. O wrong naw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by RodgersAkpafu: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
The irritating thing in all this is that she's parroting the same talking points white supremacists use to troll black women....shows a deep sense of self hate and absolute cooning. Well, she's describing her Igbo sisters.
I feel that it's the ladies who did not mind their business and started trolling the brother that is to blame for this
These ladies need to respect the choice a brother makes.
And stop feeling entitled to black men (that they like)
And what makes you different from her
Look at this last statement you made
Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
neyoohhh:

Typical, missing the point yet again.

The emphasis is on support.. not race.. the white woman supported him when he was nothing and he rewarded her with commitment.

Can you say the same about Nigeria girls, why are they suddenly pained over a made guy when they can easily pick up an average Joe like the white lady did and work with him.

Instead they'll rather LovePeddler their way into financial independence whilst waiting for the made man.

my mother and sisters are screwed, unless they change their ways.

You also missed the point, you said it's not about race yet you sum up Nigerian girls as always entitled because of the girls you meet in your own enclave,

Maybe your sisters whôre their way into independence so your little mind couldn't think far and wide that not all do same,

Poor men keep getting married every weekend yet your mind couldn't reconcile that fact, many women stayed with their husband when he had nothing till he become made, but you're to daft to reason that way.

BTW, I fixed the last part for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Left Someone's Hand Hanging Like Oba Of Lagos In Throwback Photo / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.