Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,361 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (57182 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ladymillion(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
labodeolu:
Not a smart move. She just insulted potential fans and voters. She probably didn't think this one through.
she sounded very foolish dear, she still got 250% percent density wig on her head!

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by VaginaPeople: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
How can a lady utter such words against her fellow women. This is unacceptable cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by xpool(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Ask your mother.

Honestly, she is late.
I only asked you a question and you just behaved worse than the girl you have been attacking.

9 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by olu77(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
somehow:

But she was specific.

Didn't say "African girls".

I didn't say African girls either

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by dettolgel: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

My comment to most of you shows that you all extremely daft, and I will say it over and over again

Some sets of females insulted her brother on the choice of who he chose to marry, instead of her to direct her insults specifically to those girls, she decided to sum up the whole Nigerian women in her stupidity, as if she's white or from the moon,

Instead of you guys to point out the stupidity of her nonsense write up, you all decided to also sum up the whole of us like goats with no headway and ni thinking faculty instead of also thinking that your mother and sisters are also part of the nonsense she typed,

This systematically shows that all of you can't think for yourselves, like people being remote controlled, meaning extremely daft, your mother and sisters are part of her insults, let that sink in.

Of course I know you will say it over and over again because rudeness is not something I can cure with one post, more especially yours that is "follow come". grin

Imagine the epistle you wrote and you claimed your are not pained by the lady's post. Aunty abeg go do exercise to lose that post partum belly. grin

Secondly, go and engage in something meaningful and stop waiting for oyibo woman marriage to crash so that you can take over.

You can rant all you want on how your are employed and self sufficient but you "know say we know say na lie you dey lie". Soon your video will appear online on how you couldn't pay for your uber, because your boyfriend switched off his phone. Sister "we sabi your type ooh." grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:

See how the “dunbasses” are “mastobating” over her post. God save us from myopic ones like her.

Not saying that her brother can’t marry whomever he wishes, but she’s naive if she hasn’t realized that black men have a slave mentality and while other races of men strive for global domination, their (black men’s) primary goal is to acquire a light skin woman. So yes the people talking about her brother’s wife may not the details of the relationship, but the criticism didn’t come from nowhere.

The self hate is disgusting and she should quietly go sit somewhere. Because that same hate for black skin is definitely targeted at her for nothing other than the color she was born with.

The foolish girl doesn't know that yet, see the way she summed up all Nigerians that she and her family come from, and the foolish boys here had to show up with their insecurity and their constant ass licking of whites. White skin women is a major achievement to Nigerian men, they are failures if they didn't marry or date one, that is how much they hate their color, if they are told to kill their mothers and sisters just to marry or date white women, they will gladly do it, that is how stupid they all are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ladymillion(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigerian ladies deserve it!

"White lady"? I can't even imagine Nigerian ladies forming racists grin..

She said the truth about a lot of our ladies;good for nothing, unwilling to learn and entitled mentality..

You can hardly get impressed by a typical Nigerian lady, especially in the aspect of innovation..

We are just managing many of them...
my dear we dey manage you o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Prince001(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.

Sorry, u don't need to defend urself naa cos she's only talking about gals that are abusing his brother to come and marry them instead of the white lady. Or U are part of them?
I don't know why some Nigerian gals think they are entitled to the success of Naija men when they are successful. When one is struggling most of these gals will never even answer if u looking for street not to even talk to them for friendship but immediately u hit the jackpot then go show up with long throat. Whereas Oyinbo gal mostly doesn't care about that when u approach them. they just after the love u have for them cos I'm speaking from experience.
In my company where I work u can see a lot of white ladies working in our productions line even if they don't have University certificates or so but no single black lady here cos, they are mostly in Europe searching for someone like me that I've been living here for a while as their Hussle to have a relationship with them or specifically to be someone baby mama crap. If you want to see them go out on the street around 10, 11 am u will be seeing them going to each other's house just to go and gossip and watch Nigerian movies after waiting till month end to get social money from govt as unemployment benefits. it's so sad but it's the reality in the western world!

13 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by slex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol

This is female version of mosdii

Indeed the future is female.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Omonigho1976: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Activist001:
For context, many Nigerian women attacked her brother (the Nigerian shotput thrower) on Facebook for marrying a white woman aka "whitey" and not coming home to take a Nigerian woman as his bride.

Agu Nwaanyi Nokwa Ofuma lost her cool when she spotted a comment on a group on Facebook. Responding, She wrote;

”Nigerians are so dirty lol. I just saw a comment about my brother’s ”white wife”. So he should now, after being with this person who has supported him before he ever won his first medal, leave her and find a nasty, gaptoothed, 250% density wig wearing, sloppy never been pregnant but has a postpartum belly, 100-0, never contributing financially, emotionally, or otherwise, user ass Nigerian woman to celebrate his wins with because of what exactly? God punish you after entitlemet finishes punishing you”

. grin
Savage!!! grin Her above statement is what should come up when u Google " 90 percent of Nigerian ladies"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Silentgroper(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

You saw that too, she's extremely daft.
Nazo. I bet d wig is of better quality dan d fake ass scrawny shiit ur scrawny fake asses put on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by somehow: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
olu77:

I didn't say African girls either

Okay, now read your comment again.

she wasn't hating on her color. She was blasting a specific set of women located in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doctorfitz:

I don laff tire here...hence why many are unmarried grin grin grin

The way una go just dey talk , person go dey ask if na under cave una dey stay.

American men go on sites to import brides from mostly South America and Asia, na wetin cause that one? undecided

Most African American women are baby mamas wetin cause that one?

Before the age of 40 a white American lady is divorced atleast once ,wetin cause that one? undecided

If una dey talk ,make una dey apply sense small na, this is becoming nauseating especially coming from so called educated ones. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by NoFucksToGive: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
olu77:
These words will haunt her for the rest of her life because even if she use all the bleaching cream in the world, she will never become a white girl. Even if she marry a white man because she thinks white is superior, she will still always carry all these tags she has tagged all nigerian women.

Nigerian girls like her, when you play small with their brothers they become so aggressive but if you investigate this girl, you will realize that she will never hustle with any man. She is most likely going for a ready made herself, this type of girl will never marry airforce1 or alexreporter who are still waiting to blow in a big way talkless of marrying righteousness that has not even moved his ministry to the permanent site
[/s]

You talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.

The summary of her talk is, " mind your business."

But we are to emotional to understand it.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

The foolish girl doesn't know that yet, see the way she summed up all Nigerians that she and her family come from, and the foolish boys here had to show up with their insecurity with their constant ass licking of whites. White skin women is a major achievement to Nigerian men, they are failures if they didn't marry or date one, that is how much they hate their color, if they are told to kill their mothers and sisters just to marry or date white women, they will gladly do it, that is how stupid they all are.
Ignorance is the major challenge. Most them claim to be educated but they are very ignorant .

The girl is a self hating bltch. Na those kind children wey white supremacists don use cultural assimilation take absorb.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by damoceile: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
You mean a Nigerian woman actually white washed her fellow Nigerian women like this??

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
I liked the post partum belly part, she forget to mention the yam sized hands.

It is only in Nigeria you see a girl under 25 with potbelly and yamsized hands.

Our women eat too much starch and dont exercise.

Congrats to shorty, make the other oloshos dey wail, nothing for them.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
dettolgel:

Of course I know you will say it over and over again because rudeness is not something I can cure with one post, more especially yours that is "follow come". grin

Imagine the epistle you wrote and you claimed your are not pained by the lady's post. Aunty abeg go do exercise to lose that post partum belly. grin

Secondly, go and engage in something meaningful and stop waiting for oyibo woman marriage to crash so that you can take over.

You can rant all you want on how your are employed and self sufficient but you "know say we know say na lie you dey lie". Soon your video will appear online on how you couldn't pay for your uber, but your boyfriend switched off his phone. Sister "we sabi your type ooh." grin

This is what your brain allowed you to come up with after reading all i typed, believe me you are extremely unintelligent and below par, I wonder how you function offline.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Afrobasic(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
neyoohhh:

Exactly, very limited options and those good one's aren't even ready to settle for the average Joe.

So it's looking bleak, and women being amoral herd animals will continue to lead other women astray.. there'll be nothing left.

They have to be controlled at societal levels under a strong patriachy.. with emphasis on limiting social media influence, materialism and glorification of thotery.

In essence the naija man must take leadership now.

Bro, I feel it's better to just go MGTOW instead.

If Nigerian women cannot see that the path their on leads to unfruitfulness, it is their cup of tea.

Let them keep raking up their milage and offering nothing. The wall would eventually hit them hard.

As for me, I gave up on Nigerian women a long time ago (don't even interact with them, when ever I see them where I am at). I certainly would not be simping over someone as useless as the modern Nigerian woman.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nazo. I bet d wig is of better quality dan d fake ass scrawny shiit my scrawny fake ass mother and sisters put on.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by DKM123: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian women are useless. Only white women are amazing. She described our sisters, our mothers and our daughters. She is absolutely on point!

Exactly what we Nigerian men have been trying to preach all the way from the African continent for decades. We NIgerian men from the dark continent may not have acheived anything in the world map but we have acheived this and have finally been vindicated and the world now knows our NIgerian women are useless. Kudos to us!

Up Up Up NIgerian men, we are too much!!!

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I guess you are pained because she talked about you too. cheesycheesycheesy

I never wanted to respond to this thread but let me reply you, the person you quoted is a married working class mum in the US, I guess you have never crossed your LGA, not every body is like your mum and sisters whom the self loathing oyinbo wannabe talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
xpool:

Honestly, she is late.
I only asked you a question and you just behaved worse than the girl you have been attacking.

Then go off yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by niel63(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Of course... if you think she's wrong, you really do need a checkup. Especially when they use that phrase... "I need to be taken care of"
The effontary, the entitlement, I GOT BURNT BAD.
To all the real women out there going all out for themselves, God bless you all.
Being in a relationship with most Nigerian women is like signing a one-sided contract, complete waste of time, waste of common sense
grin and waste of precious intellectual growth. Even the once wey sabi small, oversabi go nearly kill them too... like seriously?
Now it's so so so boring.

The new trend is, girls are now relocating from the island back to the mainland these days... they all seem tired already. grin grin grin But now na morning... una neva see something.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Silentgroper(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Fixed.
Disrespectful biaatch

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by qtguru(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:

Why are you forcing yourself to be a victim, or did you comment on her brother's post ? not like she woke up one day and decided to post that for no reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by olu77(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
xpool:

Bro, wrong profiling.
Your attempt at profiling the lady is misplaced.
You wish her brother's marriage collapses, so that you could say that her words have haunted her.
You did not see anything wrong in nigerian ladies putting asunder to a marriage?
It is a very mischievous sacrilege to tell a married man that he made a wrong choice of wife

I love the brother's choice and wish him well. I am the type that believe absolutely in freedom of choice. The girls that comment on her brother's wedding might be struggling with self-esteem but so is this girl. It's either she planned to transgender to a boy and marry a white transgender because I can't separate her from the generalization of Nigerian women. She should have addressed the issue instead of using words like "Nigerian women are dirty" most of the guys here that support her has never seen poor white women before...bro, you have no idea of dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Doctorfitz: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
niel63:
Of course... if you think she's wrong, you really do need a checkup. Especially when they use that phrase... "I need to be taken care of"
The effontary, the entitlement, I GOT BURNT BAD.
To all the real women out there going all out for themselves, God bless you all.
Being in a relationship with most Nigerian women is like signing a one-sided contract, complete waste of time, waste of common sense
grin and waste of precious intellectual growth. Even the once wey sabi small, oversabi go nearly kill them too... like seriously?
Now it's so so so boring.

The new trend is, girls are now relocating from the island back to the mainland these days... they all seem tired already. grin grin grin But now na morning... una neva see something.

Funny people full this forum grin grin grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by teemac01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
this woman deserves 2 big stout...she just identified 80% of Nigerian women mentality...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

[s]I never wanted to respond to this thread but let me reply you, the person you quoted is a married working class mum in the US, I guess you have never crossed your LGA, not every body is like your mum and sisters whom the self loathing oyinbo wannabe talked about.[/s]
I'm also working and I presently reside in Europe, something your lineages can never attain on this Earth, you can now f*ck off. gringrin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Emmanuel Macron Posed Like Fela Kuti After World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.