Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million (2246 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira. Plz Suggest. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by talentarena(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please house i need your advise, eaither buy a house, invest or relocate abroad. I am 28 years old single, run series of business at the moment but they are not stable
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Emusan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:
Please house i need your advise, eaither buy a house, invest or relocate abroad. I am 28 years old single, run series of business at the moment but they are not stable

Can we partner?

This Business is a unique one.

The Business Plan reached the final stage and was selected in a program organized by a popular First Class King in Nigeria (I don't want to mention name here) and it has reached the second last stage of Tony Elumelu Foundation.

Just that the funds aren't released yet but with half of the money you have will can bring the business to life.

Let me hear your opinion...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Temmylee02: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emusan:

Can we partner?

This Business is a unique one.

The Business Plan reached the final stage and was selected in a program organized by a popular First Class King in Nigeria (I don't want to mention name here) and it has reached the second last stage of Tony Elumelu Foundation.

Just that the funds aren't released yet but with half of the money you have will can bring the business to life.

Let me hear your opinion...
werey grin you wan run am street cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by DaCharis2016: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Buy a house
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Emusan(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
werey grin you wan run am street cheesy

Why calling me werey?

I didn't expect such from you because your thread was about "WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS...START WITH" and I suggest if we can PARTNER.

After all, I didn't say you should bring the money or send it to me.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:
If you’re in Abuja, go to Lagos or Ibadan and buy pure nylon and resell in Abj. You’ll make nothing less than 25% of your capital. What I’m not sure is if your 30m will be able to buy a truck, cos they only sell per full truck load.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Morningstarrr:

If you’re in Abuja, go to Lagos or Ibadan and buy pure nylon and resell in Abj. You’ll make nothing less than 25% of your capital. What I’m not sure is if your 30m will be able to buy a truck, cos they only sell per full truck load.

You mean pure water nylon? Explain more on it please.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

You mean pure water nylon? Explain more on it please.
Yes. Pure nylon. Just buy and sell.
Intact, the best time to buy is now. A kg is about N900. When you buy, you can decide to wait till Jan ending and sell for 1300 per kg.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Chidexter(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:

Buy land at promising sites, wait for it to appreciate, resell, get profit , repeat. With 500k you can start, atleast if my mom had allowed me do this I wouldn't be in dis mess after all.

Just look for promising places, and you're good to go, beware of those who might defraud you tho
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Pk01(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Invest 15mil on land and properties , you will be glad you did that in next 5yrs. Even if you want travel out. Cheers..
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Springboot: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Well I have some experience in this and no, your 30 million can't buy a truck, it's very profitable with minimal risk but capital intensive, if you can find a realibale person to partner with, after the 3 turnovers, you can be on your own. Most of my financial backings today came from that business even tho I'm not longer into it. So please no one should dm me about it.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by alexvatt(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:
WhatsApp me for a cool business deal. U will never regret it.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by TheSparrow: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:

You Can Venture Into Bottle Water production. Read More About It Below.

There is no doubt, water is one of the most essential commodities needed for survival by all living organisms.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

The demand for bottled water is very high because it is consumed on a daily basis, by all people of all ages, race or religion. The raw materials needed to produce bottled water is readily available in abundance in Nigeria.

Setting Up Cost

We prepared a well researched business plan that envisaged a packaged water producing plant with a production volume of 1250 packs (12 x 75cl) bottles and 4000 bags of sachet water per day.

You will need a building to set up your factory in. You will also need an industrial borehole as your water source. Cost of these depends on your location.

The machinery you need include:

Water treatment plant which consist of the following:
Reverse Osmosis System
Ozonator/Ozone Generator
Industrial Micron Filters
Industrial Ultraviolet Sterilizer
Automatic Bottling, Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine.
Sachet Filling and Sealing Machine
Automatic Shrink Packing Machine
Semi-Automatic PET Blowing machine
Batch Number Coding Machine
Moulds

The cost of the complete set of machinery is estimated to be twenty one million, nine hundred and fifty thousand naira (N21,950,000). You will also need to budget about one million naira (N1,000,000) for installations, test-run and training for your staff.

You will also need vehicles for transporting your products to customers. It is very important to build a strong distribution channel for distributing your products to customers. The success of this business is deeply rooted in the quality of your product and your ability to reach and quickly sell to customers.

Profitability

With an average selling price of one pack of bottled water (12 x 75CL) at five hundred and fifty naira (N550) while that of a bag (20 sachets) of sachet water at seventy naira (N70), a company that is able to produce and sell 2500 packs (12 x 75cl) of bottled water and 8000 bags of sachet water weekly can turn in a gross profit of over three million naira monthly.

Wishing you all the best in your quests.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Buy a house where with 30million?

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Danjikanbauchi: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
talentarena:
estate management, buy lands build houses and resell. You will never loose.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by emmanok24(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Beer Distribution Business is a win anytime...

Contact me for further details.

And you don’t need 30million to start right.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Higgies(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2021
talentarena:
I can establish an ultra modern bakery for you in your choice area.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by AlanPew: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Have you ever thought that you just need to optimise your business? These days, it is no longer possible to run your business without a website. It is a fact, you need to control your business website as well. I would recommend you to open your online shop . These days, taking control of your online shop is very easy . There is a wide range of e-commerce platforms to suit all tastes.
The best solution in this situation is shopware e-commerce solution. I recommend you to read about it in more detail here I think you should start to google about it and ask the experts. If you don't start controlling your income, you will lose your money. As everyone knows, money likes to count.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by brown3: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Bros pls how much per truck
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Promotions: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Own a sport bet company like bet9ja and co...your profit runs in millions daily
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2021
brown3:
Bros pls how much per truck
I can’t give exact figure cos I’m far from Lagos and Ibadan. Nevertheless, 50m-70m will go along way
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Springboot:

Well I have some experience in this and no, your 30 million can't buy a truck, it's very profitable with minimal risk but capital intensive, if you can find a realibale person to partner with, after the 3 turnovers, you can be on your own. Most of my financial backings today came from that business even tho I'm not longer into it. So please no one should dm me about it.
And you left this biz?. A business with minimal or no risks that gives instant profit. Baba you no try
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Springboot: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Morningstarrr:

And you left this biz?. A business with minimal or no risks that gives instant profit. Baba you no try

No matter how good and profitable a business is, if you can't monitor it yourself or have trustworthy people to assist you, it will run down. I'll do it again probably when I retire.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by engrksa(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2021
if you are confuse for now, try to open mutual fund with stanbicIBTC. Use it for investment banking and this is how to protect your money while you think of what to do legally. Dont listen to most noisy advices here.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by brown3: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Morningstarrr:

I can’t give exact figure cos I’m far from Lagos and Ibadan. Nevertheless, 50m-70m will go along way
ok thank you bro. Do buyers pay cash immediately you supply them or will they ask you to come back after some days.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by billynoni(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
talentarena:
Bro before them come here to confuse you, abeg just bring out like 4-8M, and buy cheap lands in a secure areas, lands like 100k-450k(for long term purpose).
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by fergieboy: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Continue with what gave you the 30k or jakpa

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by mrsage(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Provide Shelter for people.

It's one of the basic needs of man.

1. Short Let business

Get a flat on long lease and use it as short Let.

2 or 3 bedroom flats for a start. Choose a good location. Furnish properly and manage very well. You are good to go.

This business is very viable with the ability to generate constant cash flow.

Lagos is a good place you can also consider some places outside Lagos. Location is key.

2. Shared apartment

This is a completely untapped segment of the real estate market. With this you can get people to share an apartment and pay you monthly .

It's all about a good business sense.

I have statistics and data to back up these ideas. They are viable anytime anyday
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by alexvatt(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
talentarena:
With N10,000,000. U will be getting N400,000 as ur return every month. Guarantee. No story. WhatsApp me for details.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2021
brown3:
ok thank you bro. Do buyers pay cash immediately you supply them or will they ask you to come back after some days.
Your buyers are those that print company name on pure water satchet. There’s nothing like I’ll pay you tomorrow. Besides, you won’t do any form of marketing
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by brown3: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Your buyers are those that print company name on pure water satchet. There’s nothing like I’ll pay you tomorrow. Besides, you won’t do any form of marketing
thank you bro, I really wish I can get more information on this business.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
brown3:
thank you bro, I really wish I can get more information on this business.
Bros, I’ve done my best. It’s left to You to do more research. Besides, nobody will ditch out this kind of information on the internet for free because it’s untapped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? / Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja / Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.