Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Breaking News: Futminna Was Shaken By Large-scale Protests Due To The School Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Futminna Was Shaken By Large-scale Protests Due To The School Man (348 Views)

'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel / I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Futminna Was Shaken By Large-scale Protests Due To The School Man by adejoh101(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Massive protest set to rock Futminna as management enforces increase in school fee.

The student environment of the Federal University of Technology Minna has been thrown into state of bewilderment and rude shock after an effected increment of school fee has been enforced on the students.

This is coming shortly after the management of Ibrahim Babangida University, Lapai as well proposed an increment in school fee which has led to various criticism and alleged protest from the general students body.

It can be recalled that the management of Futminna allegedly proposed a rumoured fifteen thousand naira Covid-19 fee during the University’s resumption early February which attracted various critics as well as lamentations from the student body. The school management however later disclaimed the rumour and said there was nothing of such.

The emergency increment of the Futminna School fee is allegedly believed to be a come back from the school management towards the refusal of the Students in paying the alleged proposed fifteen thousand naira Covid-19 fee.

The students community of Futminna has since been lamenting on various social media platforms and seeking government intervention towards the enforced school fee.

For more update: https://180nobs.com/breaking-news-futminna-was-shaken-by-large-scale-protests-due-to-the-school-management-request-for-higher-tuition-fees/

Re: Breaking News: Futminna Was Shaken By Large-scale Protests Due To The School Man by Vision4God: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Learnt all federal unis have all been considering it but they will do it gradually.
It is well o.
God help this country

(1) (Reply)

Ishaq Oloyede: Varsity Don Who Remitted N30bn To FG, Reappointed JAMB Registrar / What I Can Do Online To Earn Money / Unilorin Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.