Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,323 members, 7,839,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate (18152 Views)

Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m / 1 Acre Of Land In Greenland Estate, Ogombo Town For 3.5m Per Plot / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lucabrasi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
nairamar: I am the Alhaji whose documents that lawyer has put up here as sample, I no vex and can attest to the professional conduct of Lawyer and Tonyflez the agent; there are others too who played a fantastic role like Fatima Turawa(handled building materials purchase and site inspection, organised surveyor etc.), Engineer Quadri(constructed raft/fence) and every single one of us met on nairaland and met for the first time on site when I flew in from UK .

Just one word of warning, it is better to act fast as the omo onile in Ogombo are well off anyway and get put off by too much talk talk and big big grammar. Don't be afraid, there are many people in the Ogombo cottage industry who are willing to help you so don't act too smart.

If you have the money now, Ogombo is the place to be because the proximity of Lekki 2 and Abraham Adesanya estate and Lagos Business School is bound to rub off on the area.

Good luck.
pls what is your email i live in manchester and i need to make some enquiries from you concerning the area thanks
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2012
lucabrasi:

pls what is your email i live in manchester and i need to make some enquiries from you concerning the area thanks

I have 2 separate plots in Ogombo. I want to sell one. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by flobo: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
at sprum baba kindly mail me details of ur lnd at ogombo if u want to sell,email folabo80@yahoo.com
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sprumbaba:

I have 2 separate plots in Ogombo. I want to sell one. Let me know if you are interested.
are you still selling
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by negosus: 7:12am On May 04, 2013
please the land behind mobil estate off ogombo road, does any one know whether its free or has bought there before. Cus someone took me there , its called( AraromiVillage) but i had to go to the NTDA only to find out its owned by HAPPY WORLD, HAPPY LAND TOURIST SITE. And the sellers still insist that Government has revolted the land back from the happy world happy land,. Please help cus i have a friend who has already built on his land
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by walata1: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sprumbaba:

Do you still have the Land for sale?
Thanks
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by millhouse: 3:47pm On May 14, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference In Self Block Moulding And Buying Vaibrated Blocks / Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / Mai Deribe Mansion In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.