Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida (2862 Views)

Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Ngorbungor(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
iokpebholo:
I just pray for osibanjo or fashola unlike d bullon van crook from bourdillon

You guys have come with your nonsense PR, is the VP different from the president ? Are they not running the country together? With all the qualities you guys ascribed to him what has been the results to Nigerians as a hole? Has it lifted the standard of living of the poor masses? Please let give our selves brain ooo, because what ever he can't achieve in 8 years of Buhari he can never achieve in 30 years of him been president. He lacks experience, he doesn't have am in-depth knowledge on economy and economic principles. And lastly what successful business or businesses has he managed other than having a two room chamber
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by otosa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Educationalserv:
osinbajo and zulum or let divide Nigeria . If two professors fail in developing Nigeria from 2023 to 2031 then we give up .
Forget, Nigerians can not wait f till forking 2031 before deciding for what is good for us. There is no room for operation try and luck anymore.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Ngorbungor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Educationalserv:
all the social program like Nppwer,survival fund ,agmies loans , n youths and host of other are beem coordinated and invented from the office of the vp..he not a perfect person and we don't envisage total support .even Trump and ganduje has supporters.

And Nigerians are still getting poorer, forget all these paper economic he is trying so hard to prove while Naira is now over N500 to $1 USD, we are now the poverty capital of the world for almost 4 years now. Please this is dead on arrival
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Jerryherd: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Tinubu Na IBB mate?

Yoruba version.

Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Adenuga where all IBBs boys , IBBs bag men

But you Na small boy so you no go fit know
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Asgard73: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Adenuga where all IBBs boys , IBBs bag men

But you Na small boy so you no go fit know

You’re a kid... Tinubu.. ibb boy?

Yoruba man. Na so una propaganda tell you.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Educationalserv: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
otosa:
Forget, Nigerians can not wait f till forking 2031 before deciding for what is good for us. There is no room for operation try and luck anymore.
you are free to join the uncivil group like boko haram and ipob. To achieve your monoethnic or mono religion Eldorado.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Educationalserv: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ngorbungor:

And Nigerians are still getting poorer, forget all these paper economic he is trying so hard to prove while Naira is now over N500 to $1 USD, we are now the poverty capital of the world for almost 4 years now. Please this is dead on arrival
what your personal contribution to sure up the naira ? Fdi,remittance or local production ? Or just noise maker and consumer .
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Jerryherd: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73:

You’re a kid... Tinubu.. ibb boy?

Yoruba man. Na so una propaganda tell you.

Wetin this one Sabi small small pikin..... Tinubu was IBB and General Yar'Aduas boy even before Tinubu met Abiola few days to vote of Senate Presidency which Tinubu stepped down for Iyorchia Ayu on IBBs order (story for another day)

In case you don't know .. kindly know now... IBBs issue with Tinubu only started at General Yar'Aduas Father's burial in Katsina when Tinubu openly disrespected IBB after hearing about the planned annulment
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Ngorbungor(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Educationalserv:
what your personal contribution to sure up the naira ? Fdi,remittance or local production ? Or just noise maker and consumer .

It seems you don't know that we relinquished our Sovereignty as a people to this unfruitful individuals we call VP or President to pilot our affairs on our behalf.

So don't try to patronize me by asking what I have contributed to the development of my country, at least I pay my tax promptly.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Temmy1997(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Osinbajo is the only one qualify for the post according to this article... Is God not Wonderful?
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Educationalserv: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ngorbungor:

It seems you don't know that we relinquished our Sovereignty as a people to this unfruitful individuals we call VP or President to pilot our affairs on our behalf.

So don't try to patronize me by asking what I have contributed to the development of my country, at least I pay my tax promptly.
Nigeria has the lowest tax to GDP ration of 6 while ghana is 25 UK 35 so how wound an educated mind expect Nigeria to develop like uk ? They budget and fund health with 230 bn pounds per year while Nigeria 700m usd for 200m citizens. While we luv everthing foriegn and dont have enough forex to buy items produce by other then our currency must devalue plus poor leaders from pmb.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by amc: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
id911:

Osinanjo is never innovative. He's part of this satanic regime. I get annoyed when you people now say Buhari is bad and Osinbajo is good. Are they no longer on a joint ticket?

Osinbajo was the one that first drafted pensions for ex-governor in Lagos that other states copied from. What was innovative about that useless law?

State pension for Governors is the work of the state assembly, not the AG.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Wada3: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osibbajo is the right man for the job
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Asgard73: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Wetin this one Sabi small small pikin..... Tinubu was IBB and General Yar'Aduas boy even before Tinubu met Abiola few days to vote of Senate Presidency which Tinubu stepped down for Iyorchia Ayu on IBBs order (story for another day)

In case you don't know .. kindly know now... IBBs issue with Tinubu only started at General Yar'Aduas Father's burial in Katsina when Tinubu openly disrespected IBB after hearing about the planned annulment

Okay.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Jerryherd: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay.

Small child hope you learnt something new
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by BSsniffer: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tinubu is our next president be whether anybody likes it or not.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by id911(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
amc:

State pension for Governors is the work of the state assembly, not the AG.

He drafted the Bill. It was an executive bill sent to the house and he was the brain behind it. It wasn't something secret and he can't deny it.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by Ngorbungor(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Educationalserv:
[b]Nigeria has the lowest tax to GDP ration of 6 while ghana is 25 UK 35 so how wound an educated mind expect Nigeria to develop like uk ? They budget and fund health with 230 bn pounds per year while Nigeria 700m usd for 200m citizens. While we luv everthing foriegn and dont have enough forex to buy items produce by other then our currency must devalue plus poor leaders from pmb.

That's not an excuse, let's tell ourselves the truth this country can never progress with this excuses we dish out everyday, you are talking about our health sector budget with just $700m and we have a president that is galavanting from Nigeria to UK for medical tourism not considering the state of our health sector.
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by bolayei: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Abacha would have killed Abiola. In summary. He did what he had to do in a maradona way
Re: MKO Abiola: Why I annulled June 12 election – Babangida by realstars: 12:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Joylove2324:
If we are to be sincere with ourselves, Osinbajo is the right person to leads the affairs of this country come 2023. He's more than capable
Yes, He Is The One Shareing Treder mony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To The Blacks Of Ancient Egypt.. / Asiwaju Goes For Broke. / Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.