Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Access Bank Is Giving Free Airtime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Is Giving Free Airtime (494 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Giving Free Airtime by Freestyl(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Access Bank is rewarding all her customers with free airtime

They just credited my line with N1000 airtime, as can be seen in the screenshots below.

All you need is

1. Download the Access More App from https://apps.apple.com/de/app/access-more/id1501024389 or search and download the Access More app on Play Store or App Store, and use MSANG606 as referral code to sign up.

2. Login, click on Rewards on your dashboard and join.

3. Click on Redeem now, input your phone number and click on pay. As can be see in the screenshots below.

That’s all. Thank me later!

1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Giving Free Airtime by Ammishaddai: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hope it does not have terms and conditions. Because these banks will never reveal everything until you're in their snare
Re: Access Bank Is Giving Free Airtime by Freestyl(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not at all. Please note, that the old Access bank app will stop working at the end of September, 2021.

Ammishaddai:
Hope it does not have terms and conditions. Because these banks will never reveal everything until you're in their snare

(1) (Reply)

Itex Payvice Pos Terminal Available For Your Agency Banking Business / Office Table And Chairs For Sale... / Which Business Gave You Your First Million In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.