Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) (63822 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Pimine: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
WUdec:

Pray that you make heaven with your idea of forced christianity.

Real Christians do not force their faith down people's throats so I don't know what faith you are practicing

You should be converting souls and not forcing souls to see your texts about how righteous you are or how righteous one ought to be.

Jesus would have never called himself Righteousness or The Holiest One. He was humble.

Be like Jesus

Your posts irk the hell outta my veins.
Aswearugaaad

He's right to call himself righteousness. The Bible says we are the righteousness of God.

Don't pretend like you know Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I will rather have all this vanities on earth here cus i no even sure if heaven or heal sure for me

We are free to make our choices, you are free to enjoy all the vanities you can, but always remember what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul. Cars, money, enjoyment e.t.c are great, but they cannot satisfy. ONLY JESUS WILL.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by puremaker7(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

I will rather not Have them and Make Heaven than Have them and Miss Heaven.
Nothing and No one on this earth can be traded for my Eternal life in Heaven.
so what u are saying now is that, having this mean you won't make heaven?
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Peppysco: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is cool and nice to own or have access to all these, but never ever let them confuse or derail you from the Needful.They are not the Needful. They are Vanities of life.
The Needful is the Genuie salvation of your soul. This is what really Matters.

Oga hypocrite don come again. Your super rich daddy G.O's have more than one private jets, those ones are not vanity ooo, na person wey hustle dey enjoy hin money una go dey sing vanity song for, better commot for here
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by praiseneo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
WUdec:

Real Christians do not force their faith down people's throats so I don't know what faith you are practicing

You should be converting souls and not forcing souls to see your texts about how righteous you are or how righteous one ought to be.

Jesus would have never called himself Righteousness or The Holiest One. He was humble.

Be like Jesus

someone finally said it
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Proudlysalga:
we know oga but i want to believe you don't have a car, a well furnished house/apartment, good clothings and above all you reside in a very remote rural area right? if your answer to my questions above are contrary won't it be prosper and nice of me to say you're an hypocrite? because to me they're all vanity as well and as such you should possess such. on a more lighter note though!

Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all this things will be added. These things are not bad, but never forget that the priority is GOD FIRST.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by tkgindofa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I will rather have all this vanities on earth here cus i no even sure if heaven or heal sure for me tongue

You are on your own friend. Nothing compared to eternity, for it's real.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
WUdec:

Be like Jesus

If that guy couldn't make heaven those @ hell go laugh die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Commentor:

You no go ever gree.

Deep down you know it's his and the only way he could ever afford it was by dipping his hand in the Ipob cookie jar.

grin
buhari govtmnt can do undo,e fit b Dem wear m dat cloth
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by nomenclature(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Who do you this man? This your mentality is also the reason our fore fathers sold us into slavery for exchange of mirrors ,you defend the white man's God with all your soul and strength,I ask again ,WHO DO YOU ?
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Pimine: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You'll be disappointed when you die grin
Your soul will weep in agony.
You came to this world for a purpose, and that's to enjoy the benefits and things she provides.
You'd have killed yourself in the womb if you wanted to go to heaven. Makes everything easier.
Stop doing this to yourself. You fit die and realise it's followed by absolute nothingness. Then your soul will not rest in peace cos you're infuriated by the principles you were taught while alive.
Enjoy your stay on Earth while you can.
No Dey deceive yourself
Aswearugaaad

If there's nothingness, then he wouldn't notice because there'd be no consciousness in nothingness, don't you think?

BTW, it's better to live with the consciousness of eternity and realize it's all a hoax than to live recklessly here on earth and awake to a damming reality on the other side. Just thinking out loud...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Proudlysalga: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
DIVAD2000:

Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all this things will be added. These things are not bad, but never forget that the priority is GOD FIRST.
thus those cars you saw the boxer flaunting are also good things of life.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Really cool but i don't care whatever car collections you have in your garage, it can never impress me like the car collections in the garage of those Arab billionaires grin. Those Arab guys be having cars crusted with real diamonds and pure gold. Nobody beats that kind of crazy luxury.

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

Who your fairy tale Sugarcandy Mountain AKA Heaven help?
Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Commentor: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
millionboi:
buhari govtmnt can do undo,e fit b Dem wear m dat cloth

Even him paint.

grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
tkgindofa:

You are on your own friend. Nothing compared to eternity, for it's real.
Have you been there?
Which of the eternity?
The Muslim,Christian,Hindu, Buddhist or the other 3996 eternity? angry

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Commentor:

Even him paint.

grin
you got d point now
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Commentor: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
millionboi:
you got d point now

You got the point.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by fineberry(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Just collect few punches and get rich.

Like seriously... If he sell some of this fast cars I can raise money to contest for presidency oo grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by wallrichy: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Black man mentality never leaves him even though he has never stepped any African country for a second. Our genes of greediness and Usurper is also strong than any other thing. Black man my black man....
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by MYHUBBY: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
no matter how wealthy I become soon, 3 cars is OK in my garage, two for me and 1 for my wife then she can buy to add her own but 3 is fine

why invest on cars when people are out there suffering and need just little capital to get a life
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Alaganature09(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Commentor:
Mtcheew.

Wearing Fendi that Nnamdi Kanu uses as jail coat.

Guy this one deep oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
nomenclature:
Who do you this man? This your mentality is also the reason our fore fathers sold us into slavery for exchange of mirrors ,you defend the white man's God with all your soul and strength,I ask again ,WHO DO YOU ?
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by planetx: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
This guy makes Mompha and Hushpuppy look like learners.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
BRAINCRASH:

Mayweather own 9 sky scrapers in the US,...he will only go broke if American Government seize everything,...else he may never go broke.
U don mean it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I will rather have all this vanities on earth here cus i no even sure if heaven or heal sure for me

grin badt guy grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by godlessmind: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

Lol grin coming from a zombie
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

If there's nothingness, then he wouldn't notice because there'd be no consciousness in nothingness, don't you think?

BTW, it's better to live with the consciousness of eternity and realize it's all a hoax than to live recklessly here on earth and awake to a damming reality on the other side. Just thinking out loud...

Just live a good and fulfilled life. Enjoy the world, enjoy tech, enjoy scientific advancements, travel the world. Enjoy life. Make nothing limit you.
I bet that guy has not travelled outside his state. A location can be limiting sometimes. Maybe if he gets to travel to new places around the world, he will get a better perspective on life.
Why will someone fight billions of other sperms to come out and live a limited life cos of whatever he's told? He's after science and technological advances and how they're instruments of the devil but always commenting here with a product of scientific advancement. That guy needs better psychological evaluation with a touch of rehab.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

What happened to having them both, I mean the vanities now and later on heaven?
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He's behaving and exhibiting the true characteristics of the Black man.
Floyd Mayweather is one smart businessman. Forget the showoff. He's in the show business. It's what sells his brand. Dude has a huge chain of investments.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Cokahot: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hushpuppy mentor
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Pimine: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Just live a good and fulfilled life. Enjoy the world, enjoy tech, enjoy scientific advancements, travel the world. Enjoy life. Make nothing limit you.
I bet that guy has not travelled outside his state. A location can be limiting sometimes. Maybe if he gets to travel to new places around the world, he will get a better perspective on life.
Why will someone fight billions of other sperms to come out and live a limited life cos of whatever he's told? He's after science and technological advances and how they're instruments of the devil but always commenting here with a product of scientific advancement. That guy needs better psychological evaluation with a touch of rehab.
Aswearugaaad

I hear you loud and clear bruh, but I think he's being misunderstood; he's tryna say we shouldn't lose sight of what's more important.

There's nothing wrong in enjoying the best of what life has to offer. Me sef like enjoyment. Being saved and living an enjoyable life are not mutually exclusive. We can all have both and I hope everyone understands that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.